News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Oliver, HU Track and Field Introduce 2018 Women’s Class  (Read 341 times)

Offline BisonBlu

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Oliver, HU Track and Field Introduce 2018 Women’s Class
« on: July 16, 2018, 10:45:31 PM »
Looks like Coach Oliver and staff are off to a solid start. This is some solid talent. Let’s Go Bison! :clap:

WASHINGTON, D.C.  –  Coming off his first season back at The Mecca, Howard University Director of Track & Field David Oliver introduced the 2018 women's class, featuring nine student-athletes from six states.

"We brought in a tremendous group of kids who were not only outstanding athletes, but are even better students in the classroom," Oliver stated. "At Howard, we pride ourselves in building just as many All-Conference academic kids as we produce All-Conference level athletes. I am very proud in our staff's first recruiting class and I expect production from them right out of the gates."

A year ago, the women's team saw two Bison reach the NCAA Preliminary East Round in Tampa, Fla.: Dominique Cleggett (New Orleans, La.) and Uchechi Onuoha (Yardly, Pa.).

Here is more information on the nine signees:

https://meacswacsports.blogspot.com/2018/07/oliver-hu-track-and-field-introduce.html?m=1

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Oliver, HU Track and Field Introduce 2018 Women’s Class
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 10:15:22 AM »
I really like the direction the program is heading.

Offline BisonBlu

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Oliver, HU Track and Field Introduce 2018 Women’s Class
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 02:37:06 PM »
I really like the direction the program is heading.

I do too.  Looks like administration has done a good job with the last few hires.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule