News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Olds..t, y04 & wiregrass, what do you believe about...  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
Olds..t, y04 & wiregrass, what do you believe about...
« on: July 14, 2018, 09:55:05 PM »
....the Mueller investigation?

Is it a witch hunt?

Simple question, but necessary because..

For years, Olds..t, you peddled BIRTHER nonsense on this site until your puppet master said "No Mas!"  Then you tried to pretend you had never been a Birther despite giving all indications that you were.

y04 you stayed quiet, as I recall, on the subject.

OK......

So now, for months Olds..t and wiregrass' (AND y04'S SECRET) candidate has claimed that the Mueller probe is a witchhunt, so...

Before the final indictments are laid down and ALL the roaches try to scatter,...

DO Y'ALL BELIEVE IT IS A WITCH HUNT?

Yes OR No.

IMO it is NOT a witch hunt............OBVIOUSLY.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Olds..t, y04 & wiregrass, what do you believe about...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 10:00:44 PM »
  Not much.  Will wait and see.

Is it a witch hunt? Yes and no.  Too early to tell.  Will wait and see.  I can make a better decision when the investigation is over.  I'd only be speculating now.

Since you believe it is not a witch hunt, don't be too stubborn to change your mind when all the 'facts' are released.

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 10:43:33 PM »

Is it a witch hunt? Yes and no.  Too early to tell.  Will wait and see.  I can make a better decision when the investigation is over.  I'd only be speculating now.

Since you believe it is not a witch hunt, don't be too stubborn to change your mind when all the 'facts' are released.

well one fact is indisputable. POTUS is a racist. And if certain black folk want to support him because he gave them a few dollars more in their checks a few months back, well, they are cheap hoes anyway.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 09:21:50 AM »

well one fact is indisputable. POTUS is a racist. And if certain black folk want to support him because he gave them a few dollars more in their checks a few months back, well, they are cheap hoes anyway.

Why are you calling Jesse and Al liars?  He's done more for Blacks than his predecessor.  Speaking of taxes, I'm paying less on my capital gains.  just like you are paying less taxes on you Christmas account.

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 09:30:48 AM »

Why are you calling Jesse and Al liars?  He's done more for Blacks than his predecessor.  Speaking of taxes, I'm paying less on my capital gains.  just like you are paying less taxes on you Christmas account.

y40185, you don't think that whole birther thing was racist?

You don't think saying Maxine Waters has a low I.Q. is racist?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:36:46 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 11:55:09 AM »

y40185, you don't think that whole birther thing was racist?   :offtopic:

You don't think saying Maxine Waters has a low I.Q. is racist?   :offtopic:

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 12:12:15 PM »
I guess you could say Maroon and Gray was off topic when he said it was indisputable that Trump was a racist. However, you responded to him.

In any event, I'd like to remind the board that you have never given a direct answer to the following inquiries:

Was the whole birther movement racist?

Was it racist for Bill O'Reilly to say that the slaves who built the Whitehouse were well paid?

Was it racist for Trump to say that Maxine Waters had a low I.Q.?

As to whether Mueller's investigation is a witch hunt, how can anybody make that claim after all that has occurred since the investigation began.

•There are 187 criminal charges in active indictments or to which individuals have pleaded guilty
•Another 23 counts against President Trump’s former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates were vacated when he agreed to cooperate with Mueller
•Thirty-two people and three businesses have been named in plea agreements or indictment
•Six guilty pleas from five defendants, including Gates, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos, businessman Richard Pinedo and lawyer Alex van der Zwaan
•Former campaign chairman Paul Manafort faces 25 criminal counts
•Van der Zwaan served about four weeks in prison and has been deported to the Netherlands, his home country
•The indictments include charges of conspiracy against the U.S.; conspiracy to defraud the U.S.; conspiracy to obstruct justice; conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud; bank fraud; obstruction of justice; aggravated identity theft; failure to report foreign bank accounts; and tax fraud
•52 counts of conspiracy of some kind
•113 criminal counts of aggravated identity theft or identity fraud
•Four guilty pleas for making false statements
•25 Russian nationals have been charged with crimes along with three Russian business entities. Those individuals were charged in two indictments, one focused on Russia’s alleged effort to foster divisiveness on social media (indicted in February) and one focused on alleged hacking (indicted Friday)
•13 individuals believed to be linked to Russian intelligence agencies have been charged, including Manafort’s longtime associate Konstantin Kilimnik, a resident of Ukraine
•Four individuals working directly for or acting as advisers to Trump’s 2016 campaign have been indicted; three have pleaded guilty

http://allamericansthings.com/2018/07/a-summary-of-the-fruit-of-the-mueller-investigation-to-date/

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/21/17-intelligence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/

Mueller may or may not prove that anyone in the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians, but this is anything but a witch hunt.

Carry on.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 01:39:50 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 04:40:57 PM »
I guess you could say Maroon and Gray was off topic when he said it was indisputable that Trump was a racist. However, you responded to him.

In any event, I'd like to remind the board that you have never given a direct answer to the following inquiries:

Was the whole birther movement racist?

Was it racist for Bill O'Reilly to say that the slaves who built the Whitehouse were well paid?

As to whether Mueller's investigation is a witch hunt, how can anybody make that claim after all that has occurred since the investigation began.

•There are 187 criminal charges in active indictments or to which individuals have pleaded guilty
•Another 23 counts against President Trump’s former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates were vacated when he agreed to cooperate with Mueller
•Thirty-two people and three businesses have been named in plea agreements or indictment
•Six guilty pleas from five defendants, including Gates, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos, businessman Richard Pinedo and lawyer Alex van der Zwaan
•Former campaign chairman Paul Manafort faces 25 criminal counts
•Van der Zwaan served about four weeks in prison and has been deported to the Netherlands, his home country
•The indictments include charges of conspiracy against the U.S.; conspiracy to defraud the U.S.; conspiracy to obstruct justice; conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud; bank fraud; obstruction of justice; aggravated identity theft; failure to report foreign bank accounts; and tax fraud
•52 counts of conspiracy of some kind
•113 criminal counts of aggravated identity theft or identity fraud
•Four guilty pleas for making false statements
•25 Russian nationals have been charged with crimes along with three Russian business entities. Those individuals were charged in two indictments, one focused on Russia’s alleged effort to foster divisiveness on social media (indicted in February) and one focused on alleged hacking (indicted Friday)
•13 individuals believed to be linked to Russian intelligence agencies have been charged, including Manafort’s longtime associate Konstantin Kilimnik, a resident of Ukraine
•Four individuals working directly for or acting as advisers to Trump’s 2016 campaign have been indicted; three have pleaded guilty

http://allamericansthings.com/2018/07/a-summary-of-the-fruit-of-the-mueller-investigation-to-date/

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/21/17-intelligence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/

Mueller may or may not prove that anyone in the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians, but this is anything but a witch hunt.

Carry on.

Was the whole birther movement racist?   :offtopic:  BTW, I answered that years ago. 

Everything else you posted is  :offtopic:

I answered the OP.  That's all you get. 

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 07:50:53 PM »
Was the whole birther movement racist?   :offtopic:  BTW, I answered that years ago. 

I coiuld be mistaken, but I don't recall you ever stating your opinion as to whether the entire birther movement was racist.  :no:

Please post the link from the thread where you gave your opinion, or you could just restate your opinion.  :shrug:

I recall us disussing this at length when Obama produced his birth certificate, you lambasted Obama but refused to say whether the entire birther movement was racist.

Here's the thread right here:
https://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php?topic=50942.0

Wildman, I tried to follow my president's lead in the birther issue and say nothing.  It is really a non-issue.  It's one thing to show ID or 'your papers' to prove who you are.  It's another thing to show 'your papers' when you are the sitting president and to prove you are qualified to hold that office.

Remember when President George Herbert Walker Bush was asked by the Black elementary student to show his driver's license to prove he was president?  That's totally different from what my president did yesterday.  President Barack Hussein Obama just made it easier for racist cops to pull Black motorists.

In the above referenced thread, you never said the birther movement was racist but you jump all over Obama for producing his birth certificate.

You can clear any confusion by unequivocally stating your opinion now.  :shrug:

You can use the off topic excuse all you wish but everyone here knows you are being disingenuous when you refuse to answer these questions.

Don't you give a dayum about your credibility. Gee Whiz.  :( :no:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:57:09 PM by Wildman78 »

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 08:44:39 PM »
WASHINGTON - After months of negotiations could not secure an interview with President Donald Trump, special counsel Robert Mueller warned the president's lawyers in March that he could use a grand jury subpoena if necessary to compel his testimony.

That prompted a furious response from John M. Dowd, the president's lead attorney at the time.

"I told him, in no uncertain terms, if that's the route he took, he'd have a war on his hands," Dowd said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-resists-mueller-interview-leaving-decision-on-subpoena-before-fall-elections/ar-AAA7kOo?ocid=ientp

Hmmm, if this is just a witch hunt,why won't Trump answer questions.

Earlier comment by Trump:

"If you are not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?" Trump said at a campaign rally in Florida in September.

"The mob takes the Fifth Amendment," Trump said at a campaign event in Iowa later that month. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-immunity-pleading-fifth-amendment-michael-flynn-2017-5

Yeah its funny how people change their tune when the shoe is on the other foot.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2018, 08:49:20 PM »

I coiuld be mistaken, but I don't recall you ever stating your opinion as to whether the entire birther movement was racist.  :no:

Please post the link from the thread where you gave your opinion, or you could just restate your opinion.  :shrug:

I recall us disussing this at length when Obama produced his birth certificate, you lambasted Obama but refused to say whether the entire birther movement was racist.

Here's the thread right here:

Wildman, I tried to follow my president's lead in the birther issue and say nothing.  It is really a non-issue.  It's one thing to show ID or 'your papers' to prove who you are.  It's another thing to show 'your papers' when you are the sitting president and to prove you are qualified to hold that office.

Remember when President George Herbert Walker Bush was asked by the Black elementary student to show his driver's license to prove he was president?  That's totally different from what my president did yesterday.  President Barack Hussein Obama just made it easier for racist cops to pull Black motorists.

In the above referenced thread, you never said the birther movement was racist but you jump all over Obama for producing his birth certificate.

You can clear any confusion by unequivocally stating your opinion now.  :shrug:

You can use the off topic excuse all you wish but everyone here knows you are being disingenuous when you refuse to answer these questions.

Don't you give a dayum about your credibility. Gee Whiz.  :( :no:

I answered the question in the OP.  Why are you so  :offtopic:

It is obvious you have no credibility.  You can't even tell the whole truth.  Yet you wonder why your president, Donald John Trump, calls them and people like you 'fake news.'

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2018, 08:56:46 PM »

Like someone said, "If it's a witch hunt, it is the first one in history to catch witches."

I guess you don't consider guilty pleas and multiple indictments to be facts.

So, assuming you're not that dense, what are you talking about?

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 09:05:19 PM »
I answered the question in the OP.  Why are you so  :offtopic:

It is obvious you have no credibility.  You can't even tell the whole truth.  Yet you wonder why your president, Donald John Trump, calls them and people like you 'fake news.'

What part of the truth did I leave out? You are deflecting.  :nono2:

Same thread:

I never said the birthers were racist.  If you believe the birthers at it's core and inception are racists then you believe that Bill and Hillary Clinton are racists.  We all know you don't have the guts to say that about any democrat.

Here are the questions again, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Was the entire birther movement racist?

Was it racsit for Trump to jump on the birther band wagon?

Was it racist for Bill O'Reilly to say that the slaves who built the Whitehouse were well fed.

Was it racist for Donald Trump to say Maxine Waters had a low I.Q.

You call  me fake news and insult me all you wish. I will continue to pose these questions to you.

Seems like it would be easier for you to answer them instead doing all this deflective.

But you are who you are.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:17:20 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 09:14:46 PM »

Like someone said, "If it's a witch hunt, it is the first one in history to catch witches."

I guess you don't consider guilty pleas and multiple indictments to be facts.

So, assuming you're not that dense, what are you talking about?

O0

The investigation is not over.   Using your logic every drug sting operation is a witch hunt.  More people have been indicted and pled guilty in many of those.  All the facts have not been released.  When the investigation is over and the facts come to light I will be better able to answer that question.  You will have to wait. 

How many people and/or accusations constitute a witch hunt? 

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2018, 09:23:46 PM »
y04185

you can't post a link to a post that doesn't exist.

and don't bother with the 'look it up' crap. You know damn well the Onnidan search engine can barely handle two words much less a phrase needed to look up a phantom post.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News