News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: What is the one issue that you support from the opposing political party?  (Read 2622 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
B4L, the Flores Consent Decree.  It kept minor immigrant children from being detained with criminals.  It also limited their detainment to a maximum of twenty days.  Before that it was indefinite.

I also support what democrats are doing on the local level in renaming things confederate.  Also in the removing or destroying confederate statues. 

My former governor restored the rights of convicted felons.  I strongly supported that.

y04 STILL AIN'T CITED "one issue that you support from the opposing political party."

"Flores" was a court decision.

Taking down Confederate stuff is a bipartisan thing, a la former SC governor Haley.

Supporting a single action of an office holder of the opposing party is NOT supporting an issue of that party.

Or,...perhaps I missed where y04 has actually cited "one issue that (he supports) from the opposing political party."

O0

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
Y04, are you a supporter of foreign nations intervening in a subversive manner in US Elections... 

If not how could you ignore this post for so long without having a response.
  :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

I agree with the Republican Party's support of Special Counsel Mueller's investigation into Russia's meddling into the 2016 Presidential Election...

NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
B4L, the Flores Consent Decree.  It kept minor immigrant children from being detained with criminals.  It also limited their detainment to a maximum of twenty days.  Before that it was indefinite.

I also support what democrats are doing on the local level in renaming things confederate.  Also in the removing or destroying confederate statues. 

My former governor restored the rights of convicted felons.  I strongly supported that.

y04 STILL AIN'T CITED "one issue that you support from the opposing political party."

"Flores" was a court decision.

Taking down Confederate stuff is a bipartisan thing, a la former SC governor Haley.

Supporting a single action of an office holder of the opposing party is NOT supporting an issue of that party.

Or,...perhaps I missed where y04 has actually cited "one issue that (he supports) from the opposing political party."

O0

A great democrat once said, "All politics is local."  In Richmond, VA the democrats have taken the lead in confederate monument removal. 

The democrats have taken the lead on the separation and reunification of families crossing the United States border illegally.  It's a shame the Republicans won't do a damn thing about it.  Former president Barack Hussein Obama was 100 percent right.

Restoring the rights of convicted felons is an issue.  These people served their time. Their rights needed to be restored.  Terry McAuliffe should run for president.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Ducking and dodging....

y04's President #ErraticTrump is "in favor" of reuniting families (even signed an Exec order!!) and so are many Repubs who have spoken out.  Therefore that is not a Dem Party issue.

Again, taking down statues is not a Party issue.

SMDH

O0

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Ducking and dodging....

y04's President #ErraticTrump is "in favor" of reuniting families (even signed an Exec order!!) and so are many Repubs who have spoken out.  Therefore that is not a Dem Party issue.

SMDH

O0

In Virginia the confederate statues are an issue.  That's why Tim Kaine will get re-elected unless he has a 'Macaca' moment.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Ducking and dodging....

SMDH

O0

In Virginia the confederate statues are an issue.  That's why Tim Kaine will get re-elected unless he has a 'Macaca' moment.

As I previously pointed out:

To use y04's logic, the stance of one politician in one town could be cited as an "issue...from the opposing political party."

O0

Offline Nomenclature

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Both parties need to be thrown away.

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Independent

Democrat-gun control

Republican-immigration control

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
GOP: Border security
DEMS: Social Security
“At @TheSIAC media day, they wouldn’t even give us a table. They said, ‘you might want to ask one of the other schools if you can have a place to sit.’” — Coach Quinn

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Truth Isn’t Truth!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule