News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: What is the one issue that you support from the opposing political party?  (Read 2567 times)

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
I agree with the Republican Party's support of Special Counsel Mueller's investigation into Russia's meddling into the 2016 Presidential Election...

This ^^^^^^^

NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
RINOs and DINOs are not liked in either party.   Don't get outed.

I do believe Blacks should stop blindly voting democrat.  If they do switch they should start with the Republicans that actively campaign in the Black community.  The biggest thing Blacks can do to democrats is to stop voting for those Blacks that do absolutely nothing. 

It makes no sense for a Black to spend 20+ years in office and can't get a bill passed.  It's time for new blood.  This crap about  Black candidates need experience is poppy cock.  Yet, Blacks elect others with no experience. 

That's one thing I support about the democrats. They can do nothing for Blacks and still get their votes and elect the same people over and over again.

If only Republicans were that loyal.

But you blindly supports the Republican Party. :shrug:  I mean, they can do no wrong in your sight regardless of all the racism that comes from that party and your leader.  Talking about blacks voting Democratic, we really have no choice.  Why should we shake hands with the KKK and other raciest groups?  I don't see posters bragging about how right the democratic party is like you do the republican party.  We tend to vote our interest as a community and will never support an agenda that hurts black people.  You blacks that are in the Republican Party are very quiet and support  raciest systems. 

I don't blindly support any party.  As far as your baseless claim of racist Republicans, you have to provide proof.  Your nominee for president wants Black males put in prison.  Her mentor was a Klansman. 

Remember when Obama announced he was running for president?  democrats and Blacks said he needed more experience.  He hadn't paid his dues.  Yet democrats don't say that about white candidates.  White Republicans didn't say Ben Carson nor Herman Cain needed experience.  There were even Blacks here that said Obama wasn't qualified to be president.  Republicans don't say that.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you posters to post something positive that a democrat has done.

'87 I agree with you on the do nothing politicians. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I support some of their immigration policy.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Go to msnnbc / morning joe

Joe: GOP blindly following Trump will pay political price  - watch it.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/joe-gop-blindly-following-trump-will-pay-political-price-1255606851552?v=b
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:16:40 PM by Olde Hornet »
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Online Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book

Me, also!  (Assuming you are talking about the GOP.)
And for the Dems, the other "opposing Party" as far as I am  concerned, I support them trying to hold #ErraticTrump accountable as well as protecting voting rights.

But, y'all notice that y04 has yet to cite a single ISSUE of the Dems that he supports.  Electing "do-nothing officials" is NOT AN ISSUE and both parties do that, anyway.

This is typical of y04.  Rarely does he take a position, but takes potshots of minutiae at others.

O0

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
The moral loss of religious right.

The acceptance of adultery and lies, it proves they dont believe in the bible, just having power over religious teachings.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
The moral loss of religious right.

The acceptance of adultery and lies, it proves they dont believe in the bible, just having power over religious teachings.

I agree with this whole heartedly. :clap:

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile

Me, also!  (Assuming you are talking about the GOP.)
And for the Dems, the other "opposing Party" as far as I am  concerned, I support them trying to hold #ErraticTrump accountable as well as protecting voting rights.

But, y'all notice that y04 has yet to cite a single ISSUE of the Dems that he supports.  Electing "do-nothing officials" is NOT AN ISSUE and both parties do that, anyway.

This is typical of y04.  Rarely does he take a position, but takes potshots of minutiae at others.

O0

This has been his MO for years .Nothing new.

By no means do I support the Draconian laws to split families at the border.But  I talk to family and friends from California , they are hard core for harsher policies.
The HD 1 word visa in places like Silicon Valley is curious with so many Black ,brown ,native grads in engineering etd. Why bring them over from India and elsewhere?

Online Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
y04??

"do nothing" elected officials is NOT an issue of a party...

What is the one issue that YOU support from the opposing political party?

O0

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Would you be specific?  Which policies?

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
When you are so far up 45 arse - dont have any expectations of an answer from 45ers.

They did not complain about kids being separated from parents and the establishment of internment camps for kids in the US.

You see - officiation and shiny object to distract.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
NONE. NOT A SINGLE ONE.  PLEASE POST AND RE-READ THE 2016 GOP AGENDA AS PUBLISHED AT THAT TIME.

Are you referring to this? Click here

If so, there are things very similar to what the democrat agenda was in 2016.  Would you be specific?

What exactly are you referring to? 

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
B4L, the Flores Consent Decree.  It kept minor immigrant children from being detained with criminals.  It also limited their detainment to a maximum of twenty days.  Before that it was indefinite.

I also support what democrats are doing on the local level in renaming things confederate.  Also in the removing or destroying confederate statues. 

My former governor restored the rights of convicted felons.  I strongly supported that.

Offline VSU Trojan 99

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
Both parties need to balance the budget.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Both parties need to balance the budget.

That's what you like about the opposing party?

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule