News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: What is the one issue that you support from the opposing political party?  (Read 2566 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
This should be interesting.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
instead on bringing up meaningless questions, why don't you explain why you don't believe the current president is slow walking this country into a dictatorship?
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
M&G, it expects an answer from you but won't answer your inquiry.   :nono2: ::)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 06:20:17 PM by soflorattler »

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
instead on bringing up meaningless questions, why don't you explain why you don't believe the current president is slow walking this country into a dictatorship?

:offtopic:

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
it's very much ON TOPIC

You are asking a stupid question while the country is being slow walked into something other than the democracy/republic that's been in place for over 200+ years, but here you are trying to score some political point.   ::)

wake the ph--k up.  Your punk ass  will be the first one trying to get into Canada.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 02:03:27 AM by Onnidan Webmaster »
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
NONE. NOT A SINGLE ONE.  PLEASE POST AND RE-READ THE 2016 GOP AGENDA AS PUBLISHED AT THAT TIME.
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
NONE. NOT A SINGLE ONE.  PLEASE POST AND RE-READ THE 2016 GOP AGENDA AS PUBLISHED AT THAT TIME.

Are you referring to this? Click here

If so, there are things very similar to what the democrat agenda was in 2016.  Would you be specific?

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
This may help anyone that is interested in answering the question.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Republican_Party.htm

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline DOOMSDAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I've gone from independent to registered republican voter but I still think independent so for me there is technically no opposing party and no issue thereof for me to support.

I do support large numbers of Black people leaving the democratic party and joining the republican party.  The reason I joined the republican party was because I felt that as an independent (or even if I was a member of the democratic party) I couldn't do anything to stop the current "president" from being elected once he made it past the primary.  Now that I'm a member of the party I can vote for a much more moderate member of the party in a primary.  My vote counts a little more now.

Imo if large numbers of Black folks were rinos like myself and voted in the primary, there's no way the "president" would be re-elected.  In addition we'd see those republican policies we find distasteful start to become more centrist.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
RINOs and DINOs are not liked in either party.   Don't get outed.

I do believe Blacks should stop blindly voting democrat.  If they do switch they should start with the Republicans that actively campaign in the Black community.  The biggest thing Blacks can do to democrats is to stop voting for those Blacks that do absolutely nothing. 

It makes no sense for a Black to spend 20+ years in office and can't get a bill passed.  It's time for new blood.  This crap about  Black candidates need experience is poppy cock.  Yet, Blacks elect others with no experience. 

That's one thing I support about the democrats. They can do nothing for Blacks and still get their votes and elect the same people over and over again.

If only Republicans were that loyal.

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile

I do believe Blacks should stop blindly voting democrat.  If they do switch they should start with the Republicans that actively campaign in the Black community.  The biggest thing Blacks can do to democrats is to stop voting for those Blacks that do absolutely nothing. 

It makes no sense for a Black to spend 20+ years in office and can't get a bill passed.  It's time for new blood.  This crap about  Black candidates need experience is poppy cock.  Yet, Blacks elect others with no experience. 

That's one thing I support about the democrats. They can do nothing for Blacks and still get their votes and elect the same people over and over again.

Agree with most of the above....but...there are way more whites in both parties who do nothing and should be ousted from office.

Regardless of party affiliation, these do nothing bums should be permanently banned from office at all levels. They are what’s wrong with the political systems today.

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
I agree with the Republican Party's support of Special Counsel Mueller's investigation into Russia's meddling into the 2016 Presidential Election...

NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile

But you blindly supports the Republican Party. :shrug:  I mean, they can do no wrong in your sight regardless of all the racism that comes from that party and your leader.  Talking about blacks voting Democratic, we really have no choice.  Why should we shake hands with the KKK and other raciest groups?  I don't see posters bragging about how right the democratic party is like you do the republican party.  We tend to vote our interest as a community and will never support an agenda that hurts black people.  You blacks that are in the Republican Party are very quiet and support  raciest systems. 
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
I agree with the Republican Party's support of Special Counsel Mueller's investigation into Russia's meddling into the 2016 Presidential Election...

This ^^^^^^^

Teeny and Little

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule