News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Ohio woman testify from beyond the grave in ex-boyfriend's murder trial  (Read 66 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more

The Ohio woman who died two years after she was doused in gasoline and set ablaze could “testify” during her ex-boyfriend’s murder trial, in the form of a taped recording — and her mother is standing by the decision.

A judge ruled Friday that the videotaped testimony from Judy Malinowski, 33, could be used during the trial, Fox 28 reported.

“Judy fought to tell her story,” her mother, Bonnie Bowes told WCMH. “I think it’s the first step toward what her legacy should and will be.”

Malinowski, a mother of two, testified five months before she died last June, reportedly expecting that the recording would be played during the trial.

“She was extremely frail and she was burned, but yet could very clearly articulate what happened, where she was, fear, everything that you would expect,” Bowes said. “I’m so proud of her and I know one day I’ll see her, although my heart will be forever broken without her.”
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News