News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Austin Bombing Suspect Dead  (Read 4114 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Austin Bombing Suspect Dead
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2018, 05:17:30 PM »
Your Euro-Indian based thinking won't allow you to believe that it was possible for Black Africans to travel the globe before European despite evidence found through the globe. Thus your attempt to denigrate Black people and achievements at every turn. Sucks to be you...

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2018, 07:44:06 PM »
Your Euro-Indian based thinking won't allow you to believe that it was possible for Black Africans to travel the globe before European despite evidence found through the globe. Thus your attempt to denigrate Black people and achievements at every turn. Sucks to be you...

Despite the fact that West Africans werent writing, and still today dont show any ability to be able to do this without outside help?

If it was denigrating I would attack said groups. The facts are not denigrating.

It sucks to be African? Not living in the west :tiptoe:

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2018, 07:49:21 PM »
What really must suck is that the same indians you find disgusting, and lowly, are the highest paid ethnic group in America. They do better than your specific group in everything outside of music,sports, crime, and if we are being honest you are more likely to see indian tv shows on African tv(east and west) than you are to see non Cosby type black american shows. :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

That must be infuriating....

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2018, 08:03:44 PM »
...indians you find disgusting, and lowly, are the highest paid ethnic group in America.

Sucks that you aren't one of them. Waiting on a check to do anything...

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2018, 08:07:10 PM »
...indians you find disgusting, and lowly, are the highest paid ethnic group in America.

Sucks that you aren't one of them. Waiting on a check to do anything...

:lol:

Unlike your bruhs down in Tallahassee. I am not ashamed to work for a living :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

To Kill a Mockingbird

Online Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2018, 11:17:26 PM »
neymar,

I asked you whether or not you accept the DNA evidence from the mummies...

There's no sense in me spending time giving you EVIDENCE if you are not interested in evidence.

So, do you - or will you - accept DNA evidence produced by WHITE SCIENTISTS, NOT AFROCENTRISTS, about mummies? 

I will engage with you with EVIDENCE.  But if your mind is made up and the facts don't matter, I have better things to do with my time.

neymar said:

Van Sertima's research has been debunked throughly in his field:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Van_Sertima#Reception

But you want me to go find research that this is a white man's world we are living in? Why go that far.

I am really annoyed that my time is limited right now.

Wikipedia?  Really!?
I have edited Wiki pages and know how it works.  That one is an OBVIOUS hitjob.  The same kind of folks tried to beat down Diop.  But that doesn't mean that Van Sertima was correct about everything.  His was pioneering work and he missed some things, but let me ask you AGAIN:  Will you accept EVIDENCE THAT AFRICANS WERE IN THE AMERICAS HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE THE VIKINGS OR Cristóbal Colón (Columbus' name in Spanish).

Now,.....
No, I did not ask you "to go find research."  I asked you for your sources and whose research your conclusions are based on re: exploration and writing.

Clearly, you have none.

I will take a brief moment to point out the GLARING LOGICAL/HISTORICAL FLAW in your key argument about exploration.

You say that IF Africans had already been in the Americas, then Europeans would not have had to kidnap them and bring them.

EVEN YOU MUST SEE HOW RIDICULOUS THAT ARGUMENT IS...

First of all, it was Columbus and other Europeans who said they saw evidence of Africans having been there.  And the testimony of the Arawaks, themselves, AS REPORTED BY THE EUROPEANS!!!!  So, that is not in dispute.

Secondly, COMMON SENSE should tell you that the number of Africans - most of whom would have intermarried with Native peoples - would not be sufficient for the sugar and other plantation economies that they intended to develop.

Tell me, first, if you have a logical disagreement with EITHER OF THE POINTS I HAVE JUST MADE.....because again, if you will deal with neither facts and logic...it's a waste of time.

O0
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 12:05:07 AM by Bison66 »

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2018, 11:28:13 PM »
White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States
GlobalPost

June 24, 2015 · 12:45 PM UTC
By GlobalPost Writer

White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.

Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of military-age males in the country's lawless border regions.

Online Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2018, 08:10:12 PM »
I apologize to the poster who started this thread for my continuation of the  :offtopic: crap that neymar started.

neymar,

Read through this site and give me your reaction to this EVIDENCE, OK?

11 Ancient African Writing Systems That Demolish the Myth that Black People were Illiterate
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/08/08/11-ancient-african-writing-systems-demolish-myth-black-people-illiterate/

(When this was posted previously on O-dan, I don't recall you denying these FACTS.)

Thank you, in advance, for your apology.

O0

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2018, 11:21:13 AM »
I apologize to the poster who started this thread for my continuation of the  :offtopic: crap that neymar started.

neymar,

Read through this site and give me your reaction to this EVIDENCE, OK?

11 Ancient African Writing Systems That Demolish the Myth that Black People were Illiterate
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/08/08/11-ancient-african-writing-systems-demolish-myth-black-people-illiterate/

(When this was posted previously on O-dan, I don't recall you denying these FACTS.)

Thank you, in advance, for your apology.

O0

You posting a bunch of  Eastern/Northern African scripts does nothing to disprove my statement of west Africans not writing until Arabs brought it to them way after everyone else in the civilized world was already writing :shrug:

I could have told you Ethiopians, and our recent descendants around Greater Egypt and Nubia wrote. :shrug:

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2018, 01:26:20 PM »
 :popcorn:
MY NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS WAS NOT TO ENGAGE IN POLITICAL DISCOURSE WITH "SELF-DESCRIBED A--HOLES" or "LIARS".  HOPE I AM ABLE TO CONTINUE IT. (Posted on January 6, 2020).  http://www.naaga.co

Online Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2018, 12:14:08 AM »
Well, neymar, it figures that you can't tell time and don't know geography.

After all, I had to teach you to count to three (On the third day...   You remember that, right?)

And I had to disabuse you of the idea that you were some kind of "Original Man" when you simultaneously claimed to be a mutant.

So, it makes sense that you don't know that Nigeria and Cameroon are in WEST AFRICA or you seem to believe that Arabs went there in 5000BC.

Nsibidi (5000 B.C. – present)

Nsibidi is an ancient script used to write various languages in West Central Africa. Most notably used by the Uguakima and Ejagham (Ekoi) people of Nigeria and Cameroon, nsibidi is also used by the nearby Ebe, Efik, Ibibio, Igbo and Uyanga people.
UNQUOTE

ALTERNATELY, the explanation may be a simple (minded) lack of comprehension on your part.

The nsibidi set of symbols is independent of Roman, Latin or Arabic influence, and is believed by some scholars to date back to 5000 B.C., but the oldest archaeological evidence ever found (monoliths in Ikom, Nigeria) dates it to 2000 B.C.

So, neymar, which is it?

O0
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 12:16:02 AM by Bison66 »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2018, 08:10:34 AM »
Calling Nsibidi writing in the tradition of Arabic,Amharic, or abajid systems is false. It was more design pattern than anything, and with thousands of characters at one point was never going to be a language to facilitate the growth of a modern power. Theres a reason Arabic was widely taken, and groups began to produce literature and scholarly writing, when it was brought to them.

If Nsibidi is such a writing language where are the historical texts? Where are the Beowulfs? The Odysseys? The Pride and prejudice? Where are the engineering texts? Why was cape verde, and other islands around Africa, empty before Europeans came down? Were was the science?

To Kill a Mockingbird

Online Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2018, 12:15:40 AM »
Calling Nsibidi writing in the tradition of Arabic,Amharic, or abajid systems is false. It was more design pattern than anything, and with thousands of characters at one point was never going to be a language to facilitate the growth of a modern power. Theres a reason Arabic was widely taken, and groups began to produce literature and scholarly writing, when it was brought to them.

If Nsibidi is such a writing language where are the historical texts? Where are the Beowulfs? The Odysseys? The Pride and prejudice? Where are the engineering texts? Why was cape verde, and other islands around Africa, empty before Europeans came down? Were was the science?

Try to keep up, neymar!!!!!
Without resorting to...

FALLACIOUS ARGUMENTATION:
MOVING THE GOALPOSTS

First you said there was NO script (as a reflection on the capability of the people!!!!), but since YOUR IGNORANCE (of Nsibisi) is revealed,....now you want to add other SELF-SERVING critieria.   :nono2:   :nono2:

Negropean, please!!!!!!

Here's what YOU said THEN:

Despite the fact that West Africans werent writing, and still today dont show any ability to be able to do this without outside help?

If it was denigrating I would attack said groups. The facts are not denigrating.
  :read:

See,...?  THAT had nothing to do with literature.  But now the "FACTS" (you were so anxious to assert WITHOUT EVIDENCE) turn out NOT to be facts after all.  The actual FACTS reveal the limits of your Eurocentric education and your white so-called supremacist, anti-African thinking.

There are, I would suspect, MANY lost or dead scripts around the world (including in Europe) that, for a variety of reasons, did not propagate or remain in use.

I doubted you were MAN enough to admit you were wrong....and you confirmed my thought.

FINALLY, you have studiously AVOIDED THIS:
I asked you whether or not you accept the DNA evidence from the mummies...
I think this is the third time I am seeking your reply.......

Again, I wish I was not on deadline so I could methodically dismantle all of the NONSENSE - Eurocentric/Racist nonsense - you continue to spout.

At least you have abandoned the shibboleth re: the BS of Arabs bringing the first writing to West Africa!!!

Moving on...here's one item below (just one) to expose as IGNORANCE your comment about the supposed lack of science in West Africa.

That's some more BS - ignorant, Eurocentric BS.

For decades the world was made to believe that “Iron Age” started in Southwest Asia in the year 1500 BCE, but the discovery of a large slag block in Lejja, Nsukka of Enugu State, Nigeria, proves beyond a reasonable doubt that iron smelting was done here as early as 2000 BCE...

The samples sent to dating labs in the U.K. returned with the surprising date of 2,000 BCE. It means that Igbo people were making metal in industrial furnaces and piling up masses of slag and bloom in a time when the Sumerian and Egyptian civilizations were just beginning their journies in the ancient world.

Ref. [1] Chidozie S. Agu (2012) - Iron Technology And Political Power: Examples From The Iron Smelting Belt of Nsukka Area, Enugu State, South-Eastern Nigeria
UNQUOTE
http://www.nagasniger.org/

:popcorn:

O0

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2018, 06:20:51 AM »
Now you see why I despise Indians. More full of siht than a Thanksgiving turkey.  :no:

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2018, 07:31:14 AM »
Give me one book written in Nisibdi. Give me one text written before Arabs brought words to the West.

Im sorry this isnt eurocentric, but facts.

You guys think I am caping for white people, but its really just facts. An iron age that produced NOTHING when push came to shove and other civilizations came. Thats why the lowly European ran roughshod through west Africa and got EVERYTHING they wanted. That is shameful.

Now you see why I despise Indians. More full of siht than a Thanksgiving turkey.  :no:

You despise Indians because you are jealous that they are the highest earning minority group in America.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule