News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Great News: HBCU Gameday to Stream the SIAC Tournament  (Read 616 times)

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Great News: HBCU Gameday to Stream the SIAC Tournament
« on: February 20, 2018, 02:50:29 PM »
This is a really big deal for HBCU Gameday and the SIAC.

https://hbcugameday.com/2018/02/20/hbcu-gameday-will-stream-2018-siac-basketball-tournament/

I'll be sure to check-in.

:clap:  :bow:  :popcorn:

Offline The Watcher

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Great News: HBCU Gameday to Stream the SIAC Tournament
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 10:06:48 PM »
Appreciate that WCA. SIAC is playing some great ball and we hope other schools, conferences will come aboard.

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 10:18:40 PM »
This is a really big deal for HBCU Gameday and the SIAC.

https://hbcugameday.com/2018/02/20/hbcu-gameday-will-stream-2018-siac-basketball-tournament/

I'll be sure to check-in.

:clap:  :bow:  :popcorn:

Good deal!   :nod:
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

"If you are Pro-Life for an embryo, be Pro-Life for a fully developed Black man!"
~Torris Shingles~

Offline Ivan

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 01:38:20 AM »
This is great!
I'll definitely be tuning in. :nod:
I am now on Facebook! Come check me out...
 http://www.facebook.com/people/Ivan-Guillory/1249473291

SIAC All Sports Champions - 1990, ‘91, ‘92, ‘00, ‘01, ‘02, ‘06, ‘08

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 08:37:20 AM »
I must admit. I am going to hate not going to the tourney this year because our schools are playing some excellent basketball. I know the games are going to some epic battles depending on the brackets. I also can see some upsets in the making. The SIAC tourney has always been known for that.

that's all...   ???

Offline OgRamBall3r

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 10:54:39 AM »
SIAC is being known for playing good, competitive basketball and the CIAA is being known for partying and making the City of Charlotte alot of money.

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 01:05:58 PM »
SIAC is being known for playing good, competitive basketball and the CIAA is being known for partying and making the City of Charlotte alot of money.

No, the SIAC has always BEEN know for playing good basketball. The problem is we don't market our game as well nor do we attract the crowds like the CIAA. And frankly, we may never will, which is fine by me. For years, I have always complained about the lack of attendance, but I do enjoy the games more because they are good games on both the men and women's side.

that's all...

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW=