News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: President Bush to Visit Tuskegee U niversity Today  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Constitution

• Assistant GM
  • Deacon1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.earthlink.net
President Bush to Visit Tuskegee U niversity Today
« on: April 19, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »
"http://www.gcsu.edu/athletics/releases/2005/BaseballClubsThreeHomeRun.html

April 19, 2006  

Welcome, Mr. President

By Erica Pippins
Montgomery Advertiser

Tuskegee University employee Eddie Jo"
God‘s grace is sufficient.

Offline Constitution

• Assistant GM
  • Deacon1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.earthlink.net
Re: President Bush to Visit Tuskegee U niversity Today
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »
God‘s grace is sufficient.

Offline COPPIN EAGLE

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »
Always keep in mind that this is a president that helps his friends and punishes his enemies.

Ask the NAACP.

Johnny Ford is a smart man.
Former National NAIA champions and the current terrors of MEAC Basketball!!

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 09:20:00 PM »
"CE,

The prexy‘s visit had nothing to do with Johnny Ford...  :no:"

Teeny and Little

Offline TIGER JOHN

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 12:10:00 AM »
I recived a call from aclose friend asking me did I want to attend Tuskegee to see Bush and I told him I would not go out of my back to see  him. he has truly screwed thic country up he has lied about every thing what happen to WMD‘S he also said that when we get rid of SADDAM there would be lower gas prices. gas has gone up 2.31 per since that scumbag has been in office. did he bring the first lady with him Ms.Rice

Online ckbcksTU75

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tuskegee.edu
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 03:32:00 AM »
"Condaleeza Rice was not with him.  The U. S. Secretary of Education(female) was.

I‘m like you Tiger John, I wasn‘t going to waste my gas going up there to get a glimpse of him on campus.  I did want to see the TV coverage of him there however and what he had to say about money for TU.  However, I expected and wanted him to be treated with the respect due his office while there."
TU..."We will love thee forever......"

Offline COPPIN EAGLE

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 04:31:00 PM »
"Don‘t let your love for TU get twisted by the politics of the democrats and the Republicans.

You should go to show your support for TU and to show both political parties that TU has enormeous support from its alumni and has A LOT OF ALUMNI. A poor turn-out insures that neither politcal party returns to TU.

Johny Ford has long been a friend of the Bush family and Ford has maintained good relations with both Big Bush and Little Bush.

George Bush and other presidents try to go where he can see a friendly face and that‘s a ""no-brainer.""

TU will benifit from being on the ""friends list"" where other Black Colleges will be ignored."
Former National NAIA champions and the current terrors of MEAC Basketball!!

Online ckbcksTU75

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tuskegee.edu
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »
Good points well taken.
TU..."We will love thee forever......"

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2006, 01:50:00 PM »
Johnny Ford had nothing to do with the President‘s visit. He came because he was trying to kiss and makeup with Dr. Payton. You will recall that he appointed Dr. Payton to head the faux HBCU commission. You will also recall that Dr. Payton resigned because he felt that the President was not holding up his end of the deal. THAT‘S why he came to Tuskegee - not Johnny Ford. Johnny Ford wishes he had that kind of clout.   :rolleyes:

Teeny and Little

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News