News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Why Ethiopian women have the best hair in Africa  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Why Ethiopian women have the best hair in Africa
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2017, 06:02:11 PM »
well I would have thought a strong African, such as yourself or at least trying hard to be, wouldn't want to identify with his oppressors.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2017, 06:30:27 PM »
well I would have thought a strong African, such as yourself or at least trying hard to be, wouldn't want to identify with his oppressors.

Actually the British never oppressed me. In fact, them taking out that madmen Tewodros helped my ethnic group prosper until the Rinderpest outbreak ruined cattle stock and ruined their business.

Unless the white group is Italians, I have more issues with the Somali than I do with Europeans.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2017, 09:17:53 AM »

Actually the British never oppressed me. In fact, them taking out that madmen Tewodros helped my ethnic group prosper until the Rinderpest outbreak ruined cattle stock and ruined their business.

Unless the white group is Italians, I have more issues with the Somali than I do with Europeans.
I doubt if he was talking about you personally. The only thing oppressing you is limited juvenile thinking and a fowl mouth. ::)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2017, 08:10:00 PM »
Another Ethiopian hair vlogger:

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2017, 01:20:53 AM »
So what is your fascination with hair blogs? I'd rather sit through one of those dry services at Que's church before I do a hair blog.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2017, 07:12:48 AM »
So what is your fascination with hair blogs? I'd rather sit through one of those dry services at Que's church before I do a hair blog.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a red blooded male. I like seeing pretty women. Them speaking the native language of my mother and grandmother is just a plus :shrug:

Same reason Jet Beauties were always black. Men like women from their culture ;D

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline GALFAMU

• Assistant GM
  • POODAH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2017, 01:46:52 PM »
The best hair is hair that is maintained on a regular basis with washing, conditioning and brushing and combing as needed.

Wavy hair is just that...wavy hair.
It doesn’t make
it better  than any other hair.
 White folks  have done a mind game on all Black folks around the globe.

It’s amazing how we allowed them
to impose their beauty standards on us and we use it to criticize each other at every opportunity.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 05:19:44 PM by GALFAMU »
I am not competing with anyone but myself.
I simply want to be a better person today than I was yesterday.

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2017, 03:42:45 PM »
The best hair is hair that is maintained on a regular basis with washing, conditioning and brushing and combing as needed.

Wavy hair is just that wavy hair. It doesn’t make
It better than any other hair.

to impose their beauty standards on us and we use it to criticize each other at every opportunity.

What she said...if she fine she fine. A woman’s hair accents her beauty...it doesn’t make her fine.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2017, 03:45:36 PM »

I am a red blooded male. I like seeing pretty women. Them speaking the native language of my mother and grandmother is just a plus :shrug:

Same reason Jet Beauties were always black. Men like women from their culture ;D

Yeah but most men are into the finished product, not what goes on behind the scenes to get you there. It's like with breast implants. You know they are there, but you really don't wan to think that the breast is artificial. We are not going to ask a whole bunch of technical questions about it.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2017, 03:51:53 PM »

Wavy hair is just that wavy hair. It doesn’t make
It better than any other hair.

What she said...if she fine she fine. A woman’s hair accents her beauty...it doesn’t make her fine.

That is so true. When you look for physical beauty, it is best to look around the makeup trappings, otherwise there will be a horror show when it comes off.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2017, 06:59:50 AM »

Yeah but most men are into the finished product, not what goes on behind the scenes to get you there. It's like with breast implants. You know they are there, but you really don't wan to think that the breast is artificial. We are not going to ask a whole bunch of technical questions about it.

Guys in the UK definitely ask about the authenticity of hair and boobs.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2017, 07:38:24 AM »
::) It is Thanksgiving Day and I will abide by James 4:7.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2019, 02:39:39 PM »

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2019, 04:22:00 PM »
Exactly Cap and CIAA Fan. Clean hair and scalp works for me. I agree with you so much CIAA that the topic is quite reveling.

:nod:
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2019, 05:13:11 PM »
Not this Coonery again. ::)

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News