News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Why Ethiopian women have the best hair in Africa  (Read 1666 times)

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Why Ethiopian women have the best hair in Africa
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 05:28:49 PM »
Most heterosexual males talk about a woman's shape and pretty face. Most homosexual males talk about women hair....
Something, something just ain't right....... :thefan:

Sooooooo, whatcha trying to say there ceedog?
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 05:32:55 PM »
Most heterosexual males talk about a woman's shape and pretty face. Most homosexual males talk about women hair....

Are those the same heterosexual men you know that go on cruises? :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 05:34:45 PM »

Never considered that but it makes sense. Straight men really don't care much about the presentation as long as the @#$% is good.   ;D I feel really juvenile after typing that.  :nod:

Speak for yourself.

Presentation is everything. No man wants to show off a bald headed woman, or a chick with unkempt hair to their boys.

The sister in the OP is the prototype. Shes wifey material, and you would be proud to show her off to your boys and family.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2017, 06:18:25 AM »

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Aggie D.

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2017, 09:32:21 AM »

Never considered that but it makes sense. Straight men really don't care much about the presentation as long as the @#$% is good.   ;D I feel really juvenile after typing that.  :nod:

:nod:  A woman's hair is not a big deal to me, I'm cool with her wearing whatever style works for her - pressed, natural, dreads, short, long, braids, weave (that looks natural) whatever - as long as it is well groomed and she rocks it.  In terms of appearance I've always been more into a woman's look and body.  A pretty face, tight body, in some stiletto heels gets me every time.   

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2017, 10:17:42 AM »

Speak for yourself.

Presentation is everything. No man wants to show off a bald headed woman, or a chick with unkempt hair to their boys.

The sister in the OP is the prototype. Shes wifey material, and you would be proud to show her off to your boys and family.

That is the biggest mistake youth make in choosing a partner. They are more concerned about presentation, what their friends and family think. As you mature and figure yourself out, you will choose what you really want and it' s won't have much to do with somebody else standard. But the trick is knowing what you want. Unfortunately, many folk are slow to arrive at that level of maturity.

For me, I'm into certain 'ticks' or fetishes. If you have those, I'm immediately drawn to you. But if you are a really shallow individual otherwise, I'm moving on. I can deal with a mean person but not a shallow one.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2017, 11:16:15 AM »

Are those the same heterosexual men you know that go on cruises? :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

I'm amazed at this comment every time you make it. Surely you know this is your own perception of who goes on cruises.

Tell the truth, you can't swim.... :lol:

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2017, 11:32:52 AM »

I'm amazed at this comment every time you make it. Surely you know this is your own perception of who goes on cruises.

Tell the truth, you can't swim.... :lol:

Just like Sir Nose.....

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2017, 11:43:20 AM »
Can yall imagine Neymar trying to get a chick on his bicycle? What TLC say about scrubs?  :thefan:
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2017, 12:25:39 PM »

Speak for yourself.

That is the biggest mistake youth make in choosing a partner. They are more concerned about presentation, what their friends and family think. As you mature and figure yourself out, you will choose what you really want and it' s won't have much to do with somebody else standard. But the trick is knowing what you want. Unfortunately, many folk are slow to arrive at that level of maturity.

For me, I'm into certain 'ticks' or fetishes. If you have those, I'm immediately drawn to you. But if you are a really shallow individual otherwise, I'm moving on. I can deal with a mean person but not a shallow one.

Every man has a fetish. Women just tolerate them if they love you.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2017, 12:36:55 PM »

Speak for yourself.

With every single post, I know exactly why you are single and will remain that way. Ain’t no Afrocentric woman with common sense and future goals will put up with your foolish behind. You have no idea what an educated, visionary sister want, expect or need. Unless some 300# white trailer trash woman rescue you from yourself, your damn forearms will be like Popeye’s from all the chicken choking you currently do and will continue to do.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2017, 12:55:09 PM »

Speak for yourself.

With every single post, I know exactly why you are single and will remain that way. Ain’t no Afrocentric woman with common sense and future goals will put up with your foolish behind. You have no idea what an educated, visionary sister want, expect or need. Unless some 300# white trailer trash woman rescue you from yourself, your damn forearms will be like Popeye’s from all the chicken choking you currently do and will continue to do.

Afrocentric in the western context is a woman with braids or dreads, who wear dashikis, and listen to guys like Umar Johnson on Facebook. They are ill-equipped to actually be in a relationship with a traditional African Man, or even an African man at all from what I have noticed in Atlanta. I wouldnt classify the lady in the op as afrocentric.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2017, 01:40:54 PM »

Speak for yourself.

:lmao: :lmao:
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2017, 05:39:16 PM »

Speak for yourself.

Afrocentric in the western context is a woman with braids or dreads, who wear dashikis, and listen to guys like Umar Johnson on Facebook. They are ill-equipped to actually be in a relationship with a traditional African Man, or even an African man at all from what I have noticed in Atlanta. I wouldnt classify the lady in the op as afrocentric.

in some posts your African and in others your Brit. Which is it?

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2017, 05:47:38 PM »

Speak for yourself.

in some posts your African and in others your Brit. Which is it?

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News