News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Father Of Nine Killed By Wife At Johns Hopkins Hospital  (Read 182 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Tiger Pride!
    • View Profile
Father Of Nine Killed By Wife At Johns Hopkins Hospital
« on: October 20, 2017, 12:23:58 PM »
Was it THAT serious?  :shrug:

The alleged murderer – his own wife. Apparently the couple argued and Christopher Yancey, Sr. was stabbed to death by his wife and mother of six of his children, Anita Nicole Jones.

The Christian Post reports:
A Baltimore Police Department release said at approximately 2:13 p.m. police were called to the Johns Hopkins Hospital’s Bloomberg building about a suicide. When they arrived, hospital staff told them the father, Christopher Yancey Sr., and his 30-year-old wife, Anita Nicole Jones, had been arguing while waiting for a medical procedure to be conducted on their 14-year-old son. Jones then emerged from the boy’s room and declared Yancey had cut himself and left before police arrived.

When hospital staff entered the room, they found Yancey suffering from lacerations to his upper body. He later died from his injuries. An investigation by police later revealed that Yancey’s injuries were not consistent with an apparent suicide. Jones was apprehended a day later and changed with first-degree murder.

“One of the glaring things that lead us down the path of this being a homicide was the fact that there was no weapon in the room,” Baltimore Police Chief T.J. Smith told ABC 2. “There was no reason to believe that anyone else had committed this crime.”

Smith further noted that the fact that Yancey died in a hospital like Johns Hopkins spoke to how seriously he was wounded.

https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/10/19/father-of-nine-killed-by-wife-at-johns-hopkins-hospital/

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: Father Of Nine Killed By Wife At Johns Hopkins Hospital
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 12:28:54 PM »
 :offtopic: J, I'll be bringing 2 teenagers to HC.  The last time the schools combined HC, it took me 2hrs to get out of the traffic jam.
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Tiger Pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 12:30:41 PM »
ALSO...... :offtopic:

I can tell you right now, JT will turn it around and go in the opposite direction. I promise you.  :lol: NOT even pressed...IJS. 

::) :brickwall: I STILL do not get how/WHY they just refuse to coordinate so HC is not on the same weekend with gametimes at the SAME DAYUM TIME...it really is not hard...but...I digress.

I just hope I do not get another CONTACT HIGH  >:(

now back to this deranged heffa.... Why, sista, why?   :shrug:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:35:01 PM by Jay_Thomas »

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 12:37:02 PM »
^^^ He knew she was crazy when he gave her 6kids. Oh, well lights out.
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Tiger Pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 12:53:54 PM »
 :o  Dayum  :blush:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News