News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: After meeting, NFL, NFLPA release statement indicating no change to anthem  (Read 375 times)

Offline Dog in Me

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/meeting-nfl-nflpa-release-statement-indicating-no-change-anthem-policy-183440552.html

Yahoo Sports reporter Charles Robinson, who is in New York for Tuesday’s meetings, wrote on Twitter, “Sounds like nothing definitive accomplished in meeting between players, NFL, NFLPA. Dolphins owner Stephen Ross sounded measured at best.”

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I was more upset that Colin didn't show his behind at the meeting when invited. AGAIN, he defeats his own cause.

that's all...   :brickwall:

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
???.......forgive me, YOGI, but what purpose might have been served had Colin showed up? He likely didn't show upon the advice of counsel. You DO know that Colin, through counsel, has filed a grievance with the NFL, don't you?

The meeting really didn't accomplish much anyway. And at the end of the day, my suspicion is that these negro ballers will extract the equivalent of "crumbs" from these owners. They will throw a few bucks at some programs which ostensibly help troubled/disadvantaged/under-served negro youths. In exchange for which, the negro ballers will go through this grotesque, PHONEY motion of fraudulent "patriotism," standing at attention while the racist NA is played, hand over heart, and the Stars and Stripes- under whose banner so much horror has been visited on the negro - will be waved.

Naaah, boss, we already KNOW how this story will end. It will end as it ALWAYS does, total and complete compliance/acquiescence with the white billionaire owners' demands.

But, hey, those who must just continue to enjoy the "entertainment" provided by these bruthas running and catching a football.  :shrug:

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
With him filing that grievance, it probably could've been used against Kaep.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

mrwiregrass

I was more upset that Colin didn't show his behind at the meeting when invited. AGAIN, he defeats his own cause.

that's all...   :brickwall:

What was that going to solve? 🤔 You have to remember, who raised him growing up. When you act rachet and foul-mouthed. It want get you anywhere in life.

Again, if you decided to protest on your job; what would happen?  I'm pretty sure, you would get reprimanded or worse.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
What you talking about??? -- I know someone who is  rachet and foul mouth and is  POTUS- but he is white so you will give him a pass.

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
With him filing that grievance, it probably could've been used against Kaep.

Correction: It was reported that Kaep wasn't invited.  :shrug:
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News