News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Trump condemns ‘egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence’ in Charlottes  (Read 287 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more

President Trump on Saturday condemned the “egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence” in Charlottesville, Virginia, where white nationalists upset over the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue violently clashed with counter-protesters.

UVA Medical Center said one person died and 19 others are being treated for injuries after a car plowed into a crowd of demonstrators.

“We are closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Virginia,” Trump told reporters at his golf club in New Jersey.

“We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides – on many sides,” he said
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^^^This is what happens when STUPID people vote
    • View Profile
Read more

President Trump on Saturday condemned the “egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence” in Charlottesville, Virginia, where white nationalists upset over the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue violently clashed with counter-protesters.

UVA Medical Center said one person died and 19 others are being treated for injuries after a car plowed into a crowd of demonstrators.

“We are closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Virginia,” Trump told reporters at his golf club in New Jersey.

“We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides – on many sides,” he said

If the purpose of this thread is to somehow infer that the stupid idiot infesting the White House somehow addressed this issue, the let me tell your DUMBASS to sit down and STFU right now!

THIS is what that racist piece of crap had to say:

Notice where the video came from. ::)

Not at ALL what you are implying is it shitforbrains?  :thefan:

You stupid, dumbass, asskissing, wannabe white IDIOT.  >:(

Offline mrwiregrass

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Read more

If the purpose of this thread is to somehow infer that the stupid idiot infesting the White House somehow addressed this issue, the let me tell your DUMBASS to sit down and STFU right now!

THIS is what that racist piece of crap had to say:

Notice where the video came from. ::)

Not at ALL what you are implying is it shitforbrains?  :thefan:

You stupid, dumbass, asskissing, wannabe white IDIOT.  >:(

Wow. You are going to have to do better. Republicans are denouncing the attacks in Charlottesville.

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
The 45's remarks left a lot to be desired.  Either he has a total lack of empathy towards racial and religious hatred, or he is just plain dumb, insensitive and simply does not represent any version of America from sea to shining sea.

What galls me even further is that once again, the persona of Obama was uttered from this man-baby's lips!  This is pathetic!

What say you, 45.  These are people who chanted “Jew will not replace us.”  Jared and Ivanka must really love your statement above.

These are people who yelled “The heat here is nothing compared to what you’re going to get in the ovens.”

These are people who didn’t even bother to wear hoods.

What does it say that in 2017 that these people feel comfortable espousing the rhetoric of racist, genocidal maniacs in a public space that was widely photographed and broadcast?  What does it say that 45 has no clue as to the level of angst that elected him to the office and that he has nothing to say to them DIRECTLY on their actions that lead to the deaths and carnage today?

My anger is bigger than my ability to write, but I’m going to try to say this as succinctly as I can.
 45 has no moral authority ANYMORE!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 10:38:02 PM by Optimusprime »

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
The 45's remarks left a lot to be desired.  Either he has a total lack of empathy towards racial and religious hatred, or he is just plain dumb, insensitive and simply does not represent any version of America from sea to shining sea.

What galls me even further is that once again, the persona of Obama was uttered from this man-baby's lips!  This is pathetic!

What say you, 45.  These are people who chanted “Jew will not replace us.”  Jared and Ivanka must really love your statement above.

These are people who yelled “The heat here is nothing compared to what you’re going to get in the ovens.”

These are people who didn’t even bother to wear hoods.

What does it say that in 2017 that these people feel comfortable espousing the rhetoric of racist, genocidal maniacs in a public space that was widely photographed and broadcast?  What does it say that 45 has no clue as to the level of angst that elected him to the office and that he has nothing to say to them DIRECTLY on their actions that lead to the deaths and carnage today?

My anger is bigger than my ability to write, but I’m going to try to say this as succinctly as I can.
 45 has no moral authority ANYMORE!

Funny how Y can't see that :no:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
I wasn't impressed with H. Clinton's first comment (Tweet) either.

But at least she was able to later call out white so-called supremacists.

#ErraticTrump CANNOT do it!

O0

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
He did? :shrug:  Oh yea, on both sides. :no:
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Wow. You are going to have to do better. Republicans are denouncing the attacks in Charlottesville.

Do better?

Explain why he felt the need to condemn "on many sides... on many side".

I mean... do Jews and people of color have a history of organized violence against the kluklucks and neonoxiouslees skinhaids?

Because he is IMPLYING that there has been violence all around... and that he feels the "need" to proclaim EVERYONE a victim... INCLUDING those poor, defenseless, innocent, white male klansmen, skinhaids, and neonoxiouslees.

So.... when you said "Republicans are denouncing..." did you say it with the full knowledge that those protesters in C'ville... and by protesters, I am of course referring to the poor innocent white males who are protesting the city counsel vote to REMOVE the statue of r.e. lee from EMANCIPATION PARK... that those protesters are ALSO republiklans? That they in fact BRAG that their vote helped elect the asswhole infesting the White House?

Hmmm... hold on; maybe THAT'S why he didn't denounce white supremacists or call out the klu klucks by name. His campaign strategist and chief advisor is one of them!

So... is THAT what you are rushing to defend here wiregrass? I mean... straighten me out if'n ahma wrong. ::)

Offline mrwiregrass

• Veteran
    • View Profile

Do better?

Explain why he felt the need to condemn "on many sides... on many side".

I mean... do Jews and people of color have a history of organized violence against the kluklucks and neonoxiouslees skinhaids?

Because he is IMPLYING that there has been violence all around... and that he feels the "need" to proclaim EVERYONE a victim... INCLUDING those poor, defenseless, innocent, white male klansmen, skinhaids, and neonoxiouslees.

So.... when you said "Republicans are denouncing..." did you say it with the full knowledge that those protesters in C'ville... and by protesters, I am of course referring to the poor innocent white males who are protesting the city counsel vote to REMOVE the statue of r.e. lee from EMANCIPATION PARK... that those protesters are ALSO republiklans? That they in fact BRAG that their vote helped elect the asswhole infesting the White House?

Hmmm... hold on; maybe THAT'S why he didn't denounce white supremacists or call out the klu klucks by name. His campaign strategist and chief advisor is one of them!

So... is THAT what you are rushing to defend here wiregrass? I mean... straighten me out if'n ahma wrong. ::)

My friend, he can't stop the action of few idiots. The Liberals have been stroking the fire since the election of President Trump. Yes, both sides are to blame for events in Charlottesville.

Cholly, President Trump is in the executive office. Get over it!!!!!

Offline EPJr

• Assistant GM
  • So Proud 2B a Panther; da Raider Nation; DCU4Life
    • View Profile
I thought he was on a golf course in NJ

VUU, VSU, NSU, HIU, UVa, VT, Radford, VCU, Mason, Richmond

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
cholly has nothing to add.  He's resorted to name calling.

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Trump didn't & hasn't condemned a damn thing. He REFUSED to call them RADICALIZED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. Had they been Muslim, without a shadow of doubt, his response would had been different. Kudos to Cruz and a few others for calling it what it is. But trump sure as he'll refuse to address it. Actually, his blatent ignoring of two direct questions at the end of the press conference is even more telling.

Question for y, what are your thoughts on the twitter exchange between your president and David Duke yesterday?
Golden Showers Loving potus Making AmeriKKKa Great Again!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Yes, both sides are to blame for events in Charlottesville.

How you figure? The anti-racist were peacefully protesting when the pro-fascist ran his car into the crowd! How is that the peaceful crowd's fault? Because they showed up?? If that's what you think, you're a bigger asswipe than I thought you were.

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

My friend, he can't stop the action of few idiots.

No, he can't. But his words and actions CAN encourage OTHER idiots to literally come out of the woodwork and OPENLY express sentiments that prior to his ascension to power, WERE considered unacceptable and OUT OF PLACE in conservative politics.

The Liberals have been stroking the fire since the election of President Trump. Yes, both sides are to blame for events in Charlottesville.

You will need to clarify yourself... and PLEASE steer clear of FALSE EQUIVALENCIES and conflation. NO LIBERAL or liberal organization has the long, well documented history of violence and oppression of the white identity and white nationalist movements. The klu klucks and nazis literally HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS!!! Those people showed up wearing TAC gear. They were armed with clubs, bats, brass knuckles, pepper spray, and some even came with AR-15 and AK-47 assault rifles!!! NONE of the Counter-Protesters had firearms. Just like the people in the Mosque were unarmed. As were the members of that Bible Study class in Charleston. So the claim that "both sides" are to blame is BLATANTLY FALSE, and in fact, yet ANOTHER example of trumpito's attempts to appease the most VILE and RACIST groups... people he has DELIBERATELY courted and welcomed into his political base. ::)

Cholly, President Trump is in the executive office. Get over it!!!!!

???

THIS... is a non sequitur completely out of place in this discussion. I know fully well who the president is, but your sentiment that I should "get over it" reeks of partisan politics, and is EXTREMELY short-sighted considering that david duke name checked him TWICE yesterday from the riot, that he has PERSONALLY brought the world BACK to the brink of nuclear war with his irresponsible and bellicose statements, that his ties to moscow were once again placed front and center with his THANKING putin for kicking 755 AMERICAN DIPLOMATS out of russia while HE is being investigate for collusion and possible TREASON.

If YOU and others think that WE should not be concerned about that, then you CLEARLY don't understand the SERIOUSNESS of our current situation or the threat these people pose to OUR Democracy.  :brickwall:

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
cholly has nothing to add.  He's resorted to name calling.

It's Sunday, so I will refrain from calling calling you what I REALLY think you should be called.

But tomorrow, all bets are off IDIOT.

Oh... and COWARD.

==========

==========

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News