News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Former Tar Heel joins NCCU football team  (Read 718 times)

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
Former Tar Heel joins NCCU football team
« on: May 24, 2017, 11:15:57 AM »
DURHAM
Jordan Fieulleteau, a graduate transfer from the University of North Carolina, will finish his football career down the road at North Carolina Central.

Fieulleteau posted on his twitter page Friday morning “Excited to announce that I will be playing at North Carolina Central University next season for my final year of eligibility!”

http://www.heraldsun.com/sports/college/nccu/article150154832.html

Offline Blue N Gold

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Former Tar Heel joins NCCU football team
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 12:20:43 PM »
Good for him! I hope he goes on to have a tremendous year. I wonder why he's leaving UNC though. :shrug:

Offline Platinum_Sound

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 12:22:07 PM »
Good for him! I hope he goes on to have a tremendous year. I wonder why he's leaving UNC though. :shrug:

Not sure. This was the year for him to break through with all the guys in front of him in the NFL now.
Shaw University - 61 CIAA Championships

2012 NCAA Women's Division II Basketball NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.

Shaw University Platinum Sound Marching Band 2008 Honda Battle of the Bands Participant.

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 12:43:02 PM »
Eagle Pride!
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 07:22:43 PM »

Not sure. This was the year for him to break through with all the guys in front of him in the NFL now.

The same question could be asked about Mike Jones from NCCU.  Mike was a starting DB and return man.  He graduated in December and decided to play his last year of eligibility at another school.   Mike transferred to Temple.

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline JBTheEagle

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 07:27:13 PM »
He left the team in October, but didn't play much in his time at UNC. Central will be an opportunity to play his last year of eligibility. Looking forward to seeing him play

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 05:05:31 AM »

He graduated and enrolled at NCCU for graduate studies.  I take my hat off to a student athlete finishing on time and moving on with eligibility remaining..  Welcome to the yard.

Offline Platinum_Sound

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 09:29:25 AM »

He graduated and enrolled at NCCU for graduate studies.  I take my hat off to a student athlete finishing on time and moving on with eligibility remaining..  Welcome to the yard.

We know that much.....
Shaw University - 61 CIAA Championships

2012 NCAA Women's Division II Basketball NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.

Shaw University Platinum Sound Marching Band 2008 Honda Battle of the Bands Participant.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News