News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Aggies continue building on their success  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Aggies continue building on their success
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2017, 09:13:29 AM »
Aggies continue building on their success
By Jeff Mills

http://www.greensboro.com/sports/jeff-mills-aggies-continue-building-on-their-success/article_ba63a977-ab5d-5f9d-8dd7-f28bf07be12c.html

Boadway is clearly saying, in this article, that he is recruiting a better type of kid than the rest of the MEAC. What a butt head.  :no:

Yeah, he said it Ram...if you don't like it call our AD and schedule a game.

I don't have to because NCCU got our backs.  So how can he say that they are getting better kids when NCCU owns ya'll. We would also own ya'll if we played. Don't let our being DII confuse you. We have always beaten  A&T while we were DII and ya'll DI.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2017, 09:54:09 AM »
"ebullient"  I see he's made it to the E section of the dictionary.  Waiting for him to get to the P's so he can say persnickety.  :lol:

e·bul·lient
iˈbo͝olyənt,iˈbəlyənt
adjective
cheerful and full of energy.
"she sounded ebullient and happy"

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2017, 09:55:46 AM »
By Jeff Mills

http://www.greensboro.com/sports/jeff-mills-aggies-continue-building-on-their-success/article_ba63a977-ab5d-5f9d-8dd7-f28bf07be12c.html

Boadway is clearly saying, in this article, that he is recruiting a better type of kid than the rest of the MEAC. What a butt head.  :no:

it's going to be tough to explain this "better" player when the streak increases to 4......... on their field.

GO EAGLES!

I'm sorry. I couldn't read this due to the shine from the Celebration Bowl ring.

I guess that shine is blinding your basketball team.  Y'all haven't beat a D1 school all season.   :lmao:

Why that matters in a football discussion idk.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2017, 09:57:44 AM »
By Jeff Mills

No genius, he's saying we are recruiting a better player now than when he 1st got here. Hence why he mentioned how he struggled to find players when he 1st got here. His MEAC reference was to say we atr recruiting kids other MEAC schools aren't and we have won some of those battles.

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2017, 09:59:48 AM »
55, NCCU doesn't have your back.  Got enough on our own plates at the moment.  When you respect all, you succeed, not misquoting.   A&T and Broadway have an outstanding record, if you take a look.  Have nothing but the greatest respect and take nothing for granted with them or the rest of the conference for that matter.  That outlook and mindset has been to our advantage recently in Mens basketball and of course, football.  We know A&T has outstanding talent but an unfortunate glitch at QB last season- but a retool here and there will take care of some issues. They are not by any means in bad shape.  NCCU, Howard, Norfolk, Hampton, FAMU, SCSU, Savannah, Morgan and Bethune are doing the same quietly. RETOOLING.  Stay tuned.  NCCU season tickets will be on sale soon.  I will be first in line.  I feel real good about our Eagles next season so let the conference knowitalls put us again at about 4th or 5th in predicted finish.   Thats good.  They have called it wrong for awhile.  Why stop now.

Online A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2017, 10:08:19 AM »
By Jeff Mills

I don't have to because NCCU got our backs.  So how can he say that they are getting better kids when NCCU owns ya'll. We would also own ya'll if we played. Don't let our being DII confuse you. We have always beaten  A&T while we were DII and ya'll DI.

Central has beaten A&T a few years in a row. They don't own the AGGIES...and you know full well nccu don't have your back, them birds ain't thinking about wssu. What the rams would do if  they played A&T is of no concern. You won't get a chance unless you come to Aggie Stadium because you are DII.

Go back to the kiddie pool.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2017, 11:36:36 AM »
By Jeff Mills

it's going to be tough to explain this "better" player when the streak increases to 4......... on their field.

GO EAGLES!

I'm sorry. I couldn't read this due to the shine from the Celebration Bowl ring.

I guess that shine is blinding your basketball team.  Y'all haven't beat a D1 school all season.   :lmao:

does bringing up a game you won against somebody else matter?

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2017, 11:47:02 AM »
By Jeff Mills

GO EAGLES!

does bringing up a game you won against somebody else matter?

Nope sure doesn't.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2017, 02:17:08 PM »
By Jeff Mills

Central has beaten A&T a few years in a row. They don't own the AGGIES...and you know full well nccu don't have your back, them birds ain't thinking about wssu. What the rams would do if  they played A&T is of no concern. You won't get a chance unless you come to Aggie Stadium because you are DII.

Go back to the kiddie pool.

My reference to them having my back, is talking about them owning ya'll. We don't have the opportunity to kick that butt, so them doing it is fine with us. Just so long as somebody in this state does it. I am not saying that they are doing it for us. Surely some of you dogs need to go back to school.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2017, 03:24:10 PM »
Like why all the A&T hate..... Lol we don't bother no one.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2017, 04:54:42 PM »
Like why all the A&T hate..... Lol we don't bother no one.

You don't bother no one but ya'll just beat everyone... but NCCU. Besides, everyone loves to hate a winner. Its the American way.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2017, 05:00:28 PM »
By Jeff Mills

GO EAGLES!

Because it is Eagle-aggie and it is basketball season.

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 06:08:45 PM »
By Jeff Mills

Boadway is clearly saying, in this article, that he is recruiting a better type of kid than the rest of the MEAC. What a butt head.  :no:

No, Broadway did not say that.  A better type athlete now than when he took the job at A&T.  Howard University new coach went on record as saying they had the best 2017 recruits in the conference. Good for Howard.  Time will tell.  Not angered by the remarks.  If he is a competitor and winner the thoughts come with the position and territory.  All coaches will think the same, but may not verbalize it to the media.  Howard coach went on record of saying he had the best.  Matters not how we feel, again time will tell.  As Forrest Gump says, " and that all I got to say about that!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 06:11:13 PM by Thinkingaboutit »

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2017, 08:25:16 PM »
We have your back Ram55.  Thanks for reminding those aggies about us.  Best wishes SU and I can't wait until we play again. 
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline AimHigh

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2017, 08:18:14 AM »
By Jeff Mills

Boadway is clearly saying, in this article, that he is recruiting a better type of kid than the rest of the MEAC. What a butt head.  :no:

No, Broadway did not say that.  A better type athlete now than when he took the job at A&T.  Howard University new coach went on record as saying they had the best 2017 recruits in the conference. Good for Howard.  Time will tell.  Not angered by the remarks.  If he is a competitor and winner the thoughts come with the position and territory.  All coaches will think the same, but may not verbalize it to the media.  Howard coach went on record of saying he had the best.  Matters not how we feel, again time will tell.  As Forrest Gump says, " and that all I got to say about that!

“And now we’re competing for players against App State, UNC-Charlotte, Coastal Carolina, The Citadel, Old Dominion, people like that. We haven’t competed much against other teams in the MEAC. We’ve upgraded our recruiting in the types of kids we bring in.”

It does seem this quote like Broadway is saying he has gone beyond the MEAC in his recruiting. Anyway I hope London is right about Howard, but I believe NCCU got five 3-star pickups.

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News