News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice  (Read 1131 times)

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Supreme Court Justice
« on: January 31, 2017, 08:05:48 PM »
 Hallelujah, another campaign promise kept!GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Supreme Court Justice
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 08:25:18 PM »
I see those people are waiting for their handlers to tell them how to respond.

I like this choice.  My president, Donald John Trump, did a great job.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 08:28:57 PM »

I DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE MAN TO MAKE A DECISION FOR OR AGAINST HIM.  I WILL HOWEVER DO MY RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS AND THEN I WILL RESPOND ABOUT THIS PICK.
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 08:46:29 PM »

I DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE MAN TO MAKE A DECISION FOR OR AGAINST HIM.  I WILL HOWEVER DO MY RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS AND THEN I WILL RESPOND ABOUT THIS PICK.

Translation:  C-F has said goodbye to this thread,

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 08:46:51 PM »
 He's a constitutionalist very much like Scalia. You won't like him,he ruled in hobby lobby's favor regarding Obama care and providing contraceptives.GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 08:49:08 PM »

I like this choice.  My president, Donald John Trump, did a great job.

I DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE MAN TO MAKE A DECISION FOR OR AGAINST HIM.  I WILL HOWEVER DO MY RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS AND THEN I WILL RESPOND ABOUT THIS PICK.

Translation:  C-F has said goodbye to this thread,

I'LL GET BACK TO YOU TRUMP MONKEY. ...ON MY SCHEDULE NOT YOURS.  :nod:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 08:52:05 PM by CIAA-FAN »
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 08:50:33 PM »
He's a constitutionalist very much like Scalia. You won't like him,he ruled in hobby lobby's favor regarding Obama care and providing contraceptives.GO VIKINGS!!!

YOU MAY BE CORRECT, HOWEVER I PREFER TO DO MY OWN RESEARCH, THANK-YOU.  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-neil-gorsuch/ar-AAmtCdE?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCDHP

NEED TO READ SOME OF HIS DECISIONS, NEXT.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 09:19:31 PM by CIAA-FAN »

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 11:20:39 PM »
Based on what I know thus far, there is no reason why Gorsich shouldn't be  confirmed. However there was no reason why Merrick Garland should not  have been confirmed either.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:53:00 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 03:34:56 AM »
Based on what I know thus far, there is no reason why Gorsich shouldn't be  confirmed. However there was no reason that Merrick Garland should not have been confirmed either.

I concur.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 08:40:07 AM »
Based on what I know thus far, there is no reason why Gorsich shouldn't be  confirmed. However there was no reason why Merrick Garland should not  have been confirmed either.

...AND BECAUSE OF THE GOPers ACTIONS AGAINST MERRICK GARLAND IS PRECISELY WHY GORSICH WILL NOT GET A SINGLE DEMOCRATIC VOTE, ESSENTIALLY KILLING HIS NOMINATION.  YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.   :popcorn:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2017, 09:27:48 AM »

...AND BECAUSE OF THE GOPers ACTIONS AGAINST MERRICK GARLAND IS PRECISELY WHY GORSICH WILL NOT GET A SINGLE DEMOCRATIC VOTE, ESSENTIALLY KILLING HIS NOMINATION.  YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.   :popcorn:

Keep dreaming

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2017, 09:29:03 AM »

^^^ I wouldn't bet on that.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2017, 09:35:49 AM »
" The last war will not be over democracy or communism, east or west, Protestant or Catholic, the last war will be over the color line- and that will be the last great battle of the west"

Franz Fanon

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2017, 09:43:58 AM »
" The last war will not be over democracy or communism, east or west, Protestant or Catholic, the last war will be over the color line- and that will be the last great battle of the west"

Franz Fanon

I wouldn't bet on that either.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2017, 09:56:25 AM »
Well the enemy is not Russia anymore, the enemy is China and  Iran.  Europe is basically a multiethnic country that is increasingly becoming more browner--resident populations have decreased in Scandinavian countries that they have to get more immigrants to go there to work- and most of them come from countries of color. France and England have the same problem- the mayor of London is a man of color- that is why the far right is emerging in these countries and taking hold in the United States--as Dr. Welsing said, " Whites greatest fear is genetic annihilation".  Have you noticed how UC suddenly returned to this board??

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News