News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Question to the Ladies of Onnidan....  (Read 588 times)

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Olds**ts, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yers**ts Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
Question to the Ladies of Onnidan....
« on: January 27, 2017, 09:03:06 PM »
Watch this:

(removed)

Question: what did the human tangerine SAY to his wife to CRUSH her like that?

And would YOU respect a man who did that to you with millions of people watching?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 10:53:45 AM by Cholly »

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Re: Question to the Ladies of Onnidan....
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 02:54:46 PM »
Can't imagine what this cretin said to her BUT...

My thing is that she ALLOWS IT! That, IMHO, was her first mistake... :tiptoe:

Teeny and Little

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • Tell em don’t play w me IM NOT THEM AND WILL NEVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 04:14:39 PM »
What you allow will continue.  I don't give a rats a-- about the slore
Not saying I’m Flawless. But I dam sure don’t tarnish.

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 05:35:42 PM »
There is absolutely no telling what he said to her.....but whatever he said, it is probably something she has heard before.

I agree with the other ladies - you teach people how to treat you.  I can't seem to muster up an ounce of compassion.  not one....oh well....
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 05:52:43 PM »
Please allow us males to join in...obviously there are some problems here and  its also obvious the woman is not happy...and that she is afraid.My take is trumpig  knows she is in this country illegally and is threatening her.
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 08:45:54 PM »
Please allow us males to join in...obviously there are some problems here and  its also obvious the woman is not happy...and that she is afraid.My take is trumpig  knows she is in this country illegally and is threatening her.

The marriage doesn't remedy that?
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2017, 09:12:46 PM »

The marriage doesn't remedy that?

Actually I'm not sure..but this is what I found..

To U.S. Citizen or Resident?
Undocumented (illegal) immigrants can get permanent residency through marriage, but it's not a simple process.
by Ilona Bray, J.D.

If you are one of the many U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have married an undocumented (or illegal) immigrant, then you may be hoping to help that person get a green card and settle into your life together in the United States. However, we have both good news and bad news for you.
Eligibility for Green Card (Permanent Residence) Based on Marriage
The good news is that, under the U.S. immigration laws, immigrants who marry U.S. citizens or permanent residents are among the categories of people allowed to apply for green cards.
If the marriage is to a U.S. citizen, then the immigrant is an "immediate relative," meaning that an unlimited number of immigrant visas (green cards) are available in that category every year, so the immigrant won't end up on a waiting list.
If the marriage is to a U.S. lawful permanent resident (green card holder), then the immigrant is in preference category 2A, meaning there are a limited number of visas every year, so the immigrant will be on a waiting list. But it's not as long a wait as in some other categories. 
Complicating Factor: Not Everyone Eligible for a Green Card Can Adjust Status and Receive One
Now for the bad news. Whether the immigrant can "adjust status" -- that is, apply for a green card without leaving the United States -- depends on whether he or she fits into one of a few narrow exceptions. The immigrant can adjust status only if he or she either:
legally entered the U.S. with a visa or after inspection by an immigration officer (and wasn't just using the visa with the intention of applying for a green card based on marriage, which happens to be visa fraud) and is either marrying a U.S. citizen or still on a valid visa, or
had a visa petition or labor certification filed for him or her several years ago when a law called "245(i)" was still in force.
If, however, the immigrant entered the United States by unlawful means, such as having been a stowaway or crossing over the border through a fence, adjustment of status is not an option. The only possibility is to apply for the green card through "consular processing," meaning the immigrant will attend an interview at a U.S. embassy or consulate in his or her home country. That, however, carries a risk of not being allowed back into the U.S. for many years -- three years if the period of unlawful presence was 180 days or more, and ten years if the period of unlawful stay was one year
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule