News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: So, it's really going down today....  (Read 1430 times)

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
So, it's really going down today....
« on: January 20, 2017, 07:51:07 AM »
 :no:.......the day that most SANE people have been dreading since 11/9 will really happen today. The so-called, slave owning Founding Fathers devised a system where an unabashed CON MAN will take the presidential oath of office.

Is this the beginning of the end of the republic as we know it?

Invite peeps to ruminate here as we enter this DANGEROUS era in this country's history.

God help us.  :(

Offline ckbcksTU75

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tuskegee.edu
Re: So, it's really going down today....
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 08:17:28 AM »
As my mother in law used to say...."We're going from sugar to sh!t... :no:
TU..."We will love thee forever......"

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 08:23:51 AM »
 :vomit:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 08:59:27 AM »
ON JANUARY 20TH, A MAN WILL PLACE HIS HAND ON A BOOK HE HAS NEVER READ, AND TAKE AN OATH HE WILL NEVER KEEP, TO PROTECT A CONSTITUTION HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND AND THAT HE HAS NEVER READ. I HAVE SOME ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS REGARDING THE INCOMING TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. TRUMP HAS NEVER RISKED ANYTHING FOR ANYONE IN HIS LIFE, EVER. PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION HE RECEIVED FOUR DEFERMENTS DURING THE VIETNAM WAR ERA THAT IN A MIRACLE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE THE VERY MEDICAL ISSUES WITH HIS FEET DISPAPEARED, SIMULTANEOUS WITH END OF THE WAR. HE RECEIVED A ONE MILLION DOLLAR LOAN IMMEDIATELY AFTER COLLEGE FROM HIS FATHER TO START HIS EMPIRE THAT WAS BUILT ON EXPLOITING LOOP HOLES IN THE LAW AND REFUSING TO PAY FOR WORK THAT WAS DONE ON HIS BEHALF. HIS STANDARD REPLY TO DEBTORS WAS "...SO SUE ME", KNOWING THAT THE NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS HE HAD WRONGED RARELY HAD THE RESOURCES WITH WHICH TO REPLY TO HIS WRONGS IN A COURT OF LAW. DOES HE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GOD I SERVE? HE IS THE LEAST QUALIFIED POTUS-TO-BE IN YEARS. HE IS A PROVEN LIAR. HE IS A CON-MAN. HE HAS NO REAL RESPECT FOR WOMEN. HE HAS NO MORALS. HIS CURRENT APPROVAL RATING IS NOW LESS THAN ON THE DAY HE "WON" THE ELECTION; 38%. NO OTHER INCOMING POTUS HAS ACHIEVED THAT FEAT OF NOTERITY. PEOPLE ARE BELATEDLY BEGINNING TO REALIZE AND SEE HIM FOR WHAT HE TRULY IS. HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE RUSSIANS AND PUTIN IS MURKY, AT BEST. HE IS TOO CLOSE TO AND NAIVE WHEN IT COMES TO UNDERSTANDING THE MOTIVES OF THE FORMER COMMUNISTS AND KGB AGENTS WHO NOW CONTROL RUSSIA. EVEN HIS OWN SUPPORTERS ARE NOW HAVING DOUBTS ABOUT HIS ABILITY TO LEAD AND BRING OUR NATION TOGETHER. WE HAVE NO IDEA IF HE HAS PAID TAXES IN THE LAST 20 YEARS AND HE NOW SAYS HE WILL NOT RELEASE HIS TAXES FOR REVIEW. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE OR HEAR ME REFER TO HIM AS THE PRESIDENT. HE HAS DISPLAYED AN AMAZING LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE VERY BASICS OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS. HE MAKES ME SO VERY ASHAMED THAT HE WILL REPRESENT MY NATION ON THE WORLD STAGE. HE HAS THE EGO AND TEMPER TANTRUMS OF A SIX YEAR OLD. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THIS MAN WHO CAN BE SO EASILY PROVOKED AND MANIPULATED AND WHO HAS HIS FINGER ON THE NUCLEAR TRIGGER. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL!
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 09:02:04 AM »
I will not be watching. I just hope Michelle stands on Barack side to take final pic as oppose to the Popsicle Cremlin.
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 09:43:30 AM »
j^^^^^I hope that this man who will be sworn in today will not make ANY attempt to plant some kind of "kiss" on Michelle Obama's cheeks.  Perhaps they have sent word out that to do that is unacceptable.

Was watching some coverage of one of those pre-inaugural dinners either last nite or nite before.  This man who will be sworn in today was on stage speaking to his audience.  At one point he pays tribute to Kellyanne and invites her on stage.  At the end of that brief exchange, he said, "thank you, baby" and she walked off stage to her seat.

I honestly thought that he might be tempted to pat her on her backside.  :(

Guys, it remains a SHOCK that the people of this country have elected such a vile and disgusting person like this to take the oath of office.

Jesus keep me near the cross.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 09:48:40 AM »
 I know Strike and no one said a word. But when Prez Obama said K. Harris was good looking OMG the press went in.  I was looking at my TL on Twitter and CBS said Melaina Whore was channeling Jackie O today. I was Beyotch there is no comparison. Then there was the other story a couple of months ago, where they went to her hometown (country) and folks are thinking since she is becoming the lady the lives in the WH( I refuse to call her FLOTUS) folks are going to flock to their town as a tourist destination. I was like " She was a Whore". No one is coming.
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 09:54:30 AM »
Binging on Netflix  and HBO now today. can always go to Youtube later on.

Offline Dog in Me

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 10:03:21 AM »
I have seen over my 60+ years a few elections but never one like the one we just had. I long ago felt that many people tend to vote the party and not what is right. Often times that's not a match due to what's good for the party is not always what is best for the country or it's people. I have seen and heard what I call Christians of convenience vote for and support some vile politicians and think it's alright and continue to brow beat others about values and morality. I've often said on these pages that Christianity is a way of life and not a title as it has now become and it's even politicized for gain and that's with both parties. I cannot prove but I believe that some of "us" have psychological issues that goes back to the plantation. I'm reminded of the fact that in history those brave Black men who wanted their freedom by any means necessary were turned in to the slave master by other black slaves. Though I thought I'd never see a Black man in the white house I am certain that even after my demise racism will always be here. "We" will never become a political bloc if you will and make our demands heard and acted on because there will always be a Judas among us.

As Brother Strike would say "God help us"

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 11:55:04 AM »
 :tongue2:
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 11:57:42 AM »
j^^^^^I hope that this man who will be sworn in today will not make ANY attempt to plant some kind of "kiss" on Michelle Obama's cheeks.  Perhaps they have sent word out that to do that is unacceptable.

Was watching some coverage of one of those pre-inaugural dinners either last nite or nite before.  This man who will be sworn in today was on stage speaking to his audience.  At one point he pays tribute to Kellyanne and invites her on stage.  At the end of that brief exchange, he said, "thank you, baby" and she walked off stage to her seat.

I honestly thought that he might be tempted to pat her on her backside.  :(

Guys, it remains a SHOCK that the people of this country have elected such a vile and disgusting person like this to take the oath of office.

Jesus keep me near the cross.

He planted a kiss on Michelle Obama. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Oldshits, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yershits Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2017, 12:10:07 PM »
Did any of you see the sh!t eating grin on paul ryans face?!?! MEANWHILE cheeto looked like he was pissing his pants.

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2017, 12:14:28 PM »
Did any of you see the sh!t eating grin on paul ryans face?!?! MEANWHILE cheeto looked like he was pissing his pants.

He got the nuclear briefing this morning.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2017, 12:23:53 PM »

That because he knows he may be president within the next four years.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 12:46:30 PM »

:no: No. Busy watching Andy Griffith reruns.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News