News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: TRUMP’S FIRST 100 DAYS FOR BLACK AMERICA  (Read 8069 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP’S FIRST 100 DAYS FOR BLACK AMERICA
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2017, 02:40:40 PM »
I WILL COMMENT IN RESPONSE TO THIS POST 100 DAYS FROM JANUARY 20TH, 2017.  

THAT WILL BE ON APRIL 10TH 2017.
:popcorn:

I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE THE "Y"  WILL MOST LIKELY FORGET OR EVEN DENY HE INITIATED THIS POST.  I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL NOT.

http://www.calendarlabs.com/view/2017-blank-yearly-calendar-template/674
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Online Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2017, 01:32:43 AM »
Full story

In late October of this year, then candidate Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, in which he outlined his plan for his first 100 days in office. It included three major areas of focus: cleaning up corruption in Washington, job creation and what many called a “law and order” agenda. The speech was reported on and then largely forgotten.

So what should black Americans be looking for in the first 100 days of a Trump presidency? I believe we should press for three major priorities, which are very compatible with what Trump has already put forth: a growing economy that creates jobs, education choice for all families, and criminal justice reform.

It is absolutely vital that we look for jobs to be created by a growing economy, not just by insisting that individual corporations keep jobs in America or by diverting tax payer money into massive infrastructure spending. A potential problem with these strategies is that the initial boost from the jobs created or “saved” is quite modest while the long term drain on the productive part of the economy is large.

I believe that Mr. Trump will not repeat President Obama’s mistake in this arena.  We all understand that spending $1 million to create 5 jobs that pay $50,000 is not a good deal. But somehow the “cost-per-job” factor gets lost as the numbers get larger. In fact in May 2012, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that Obama’s stimulus package—a job creation strategy similar to the current infrastructure spending proposal—may have cost up to $4.1 million per job.

You posted it y04.  What do you think of the article's contents.
What are you expecting from a (#Erratic)Trump Presidency since your candidate did not win?

O0

DO NOT EXPECT A RESPONSE FROM HIM. HOWEVER, I HAVE A COPY OF THE ARTICLE AND CAN E-MAIL IT TO YOU IF NECESSARY.  I JUST SOMEHOW KNEW THAT y04's MEMORY WOULD ESCAPE HIM ON THIS MATTER.

I don't.
He's too afraid to take a pposition.

O0
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 05:14:18 PM by Bison66 »

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 10:25:19 AM »
BELOW ARE THE FIRST 10 OF THE 282 CAMPAIGN PROMISES MADE BY TRUMP IN DOCUMENTED SPEECHES, PUBLIC COMMENTS, TWEETS AND TRANSITION WEBSITES.  I'LL POST AN ASSESSMENT AFTER APRIL 11, 2017.  :popcorn:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

November 28 at 6:00 AM 
In Donald Trump’s final days on the campaign trail, he promised his supporters that “every dream you ever dreamed for your country” will come true if he becomes president — one of dozens of sweeping promises he made and is now expected to fulfill.
In January, I compiled a list of 76 campaign promises Trump had made. Since then, the list has grown to 282, collected from Trump’s speeches, public comments, tweets and campaign and transition websites.
JOBS

1. Create at least 25 million jobs and “be the greatest jobs president that God ever create Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump delivered a speech in Gettysburg, Pa., on Oct. 22 laying out his vision for his first 100 days in office if elected president, including immigration enforcement, creating at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax cuts and repeal of the Affordable Care Act.  (The Washington Post)

2. Bring back manufacturing jobs from China, Mexico, Japan and elsewhere. States that can expect a rush of jobs include Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Michigan, Ohio, Florida, New Hampshire, Iowa, Nevada, New York and Virginia.

3. Encourage manufacturers to build or grow factories in the United States with tax incentives.

4. Refuse to eat another Oreo until Nabisco fully moves production back to the United States from Mexico.

5. Tell Ford’s president that unless he cancels plans to build a massive plant in Mexico, the auto company will face a 35 percent tax on cars imported into the United States. Trump is confident he can get this done before taking office. (Trump has twice incorrectly said this has already happened.)

6. “Get Apple to start building their damn computers and things in this country, instead of in other countries.”

7. Call the executives at the parent company of Carrier, an air-conditioning manufacturer that is closing a plant in Indiana and moving to Mexico, and threaten to impose a 35 percent tariff on air conditioners imported into the United States. Trump predicts the company will say: “Sir, we’ve decided to stay in the United States.”

8. Bring back the steel industry to Pennsylvania and use American-made steel in all federal infrastructure projects.

9. Make the auto industry in Michigan “bigger and better and stronger than ever before.” Trump plans to return to the state each time a new factory or auto plant opens.

10. Bring the coal industry back to life in the Appalachian Mountain region.

MTF. :nod:

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2017, 08:47:36 PM »
THANK-YOU "Y" FOR INITIATING THIS POST.  :nod:  I PROMISE TO WATCH IT VERY CLOSELY.  ...AND OH BTW, IF YOU DECIDE TO DELETE IT REST ASSURED THAT I ALREADY HAVE A COPY OF EVERYTHING POSTED HERE AS OF TODAY AND WILL MAKE A COPY AFTER EVERY ADDITIONAL POST HERE.  FOR YOU SEE I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT YOU TO TRUST YOU JUST AS MUCH AS I TRUST YOUR MASSA TRUMP.   :popcorn: 

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2017, 06:00:55 PM »
THANK-YOU "Y" FOR INITIATING THIS POST.  :nod:  I PROMISE TO WATCH IT VERY CLOSELY.  ...AND OH BTW, IF YOU DECIDE TO DELETE IT REST ASSURED THAT I ALREADY HAVE A COPY OF EVERYTHING POSTED HERE AS OF TODAY AND WILL MAKE A COPY AFTER EVERY ADDITIONAL POST HERE.  FOR YOU SEE I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT YOU TO TRUST YOU JUST AS MUCH AS I TRUST YOUR MASSA TRUMP.   :popcorn: 

Online Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 10:39:11 PM »
The reason we have so many tech jobs is that people tend to want to go to college and many drop out with no skills- Going to vocational school prepares you for those tech jobs than a university- And if you have no money the military will also prepare you for tech jobs--
Not so fast my friend.  Most people do not have troubleshooting skills, and one thing that helps you troubleshoot is an understanding of theory.  Most people who are currently working in tech do not have the best troubleshooting skills.  

I believe college is better than vocational-tech for acquiring the skills to be successful.  College professors will drill you in fundamentals whereas the Miltary or tech school teach you to do something without tech you how it should work.  I work in the tech field, and I am the "goto" guys when others did not solve the issues.  Some of these people have degrees and certs, but what I found out is they do not fully understand how things should operate.  

Yes, we have trained train; however, they cannot expand beyond that training.  I am not bragging that if you show me something, I will gain more knowledge by working to solve problems.  For example, no one wanted to train me on our voice over IP system; however, when I was the only person willing to do the job, I taught myself by studying the system.  

Why cannot do that and others cannot?  It is a direct reflexion on FVSU.      I believed that our professors were too hard on us, but when I started working appreciated them more.  I learn not to fear any situation because I felt nothing can be as hard as the test my frat gave us at FVSU.  I would always make the highest grade in the class, but it could be a 49, 68, 88, or 90,  Most of the time, it was D or C., but what I found out that I learned the subject matter better than I thought. In fact, I had to take a test for AT&T, and I did not study.  I was able to pass all five parts the first time because I had no fear of the test.

I have no fear of any problem because he once gave us one test over a week.  As I stated, we thought he had lost his freaking mind, but I understand.  As he stated, my senior, "I only did the things I did because I never want any of my students to fear taking a test. 

The professor methods help me to learn EE theory like the back of my hand?  It helps me troubleshoot computer problem because I know how a system should work.  I work with some guys who only know network routing which is good, but in IT, we work with a system.  He can only fix the routing portion of the network.  I am able to fix issues from desktop to the window servers. 
e

Very interesting on a number of levels.
Who was the VP for Student Affairs when you were at FVSU?  Do you recall?

O0

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2017, 09:43:43 AM »

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2017, 01:09:58 PM »
DAY ONE BEGINS THIS FRIDAY.  :popcorn:

Offline BulldogWillie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2017, 04:33:59 PM »
I WILL COMMENT ON THIS POST 100 DAYS FROM JANUARY 20TH, 2017.  THAT WILL BE ON FRIDAY, APRIL 29TH 2017.

https://www.quadax.com/support/julian2016.pdf

That's the TRUTH!

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2017, 05:39:38 AM »

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach