News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Tuskegee vs Newberry  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Tuskegee vs Newberry
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2016, 06:57:22 PM »
Thoroughly enjoyed the game and especially the looks on the clear folks faces after the game.  I'm not quite sure what is up with the coaching staff, they had one 15 yard penalty for sideline interference and the unsportsmanlike.  The team has enough to deal with without the coaches adding on. :shrug:  It was good to see Tough1881 and Tiger4life today. :nod:  Pictures, and I took lots of them, to follow.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2016, 08:09:33 PM »
1881 was texting me...I knew he and t4l would be there - they are always ready to ride... ;D :nod:

Teeny and Little

Offline tiger4life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2016, 01:12:08 AM »
Yep GK, you got it will be right back in SC next weekend and some crown in the pocket :nod: :nod: ROLLING WITH THE TIGERS
ONCE A TIGER ALWAYS A TIGER  77‘

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2016, 08:38:04 AM »
Final 35-33 Tuskegee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's what I'm talking about!

:clap:

Offline BIG GRAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2016, 08:40:14 AM »
Congrats TU!!!
NCCU 2014, 2015 & 2016 Football MEAC CHAMPS

Offline SpecialK

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2016, 08:07:56 PM »
Thoroughly enjoyed the game and especially the looks on the clear folks faces after the game. 

WHAT ?????????????????????
"It's Better to Die on your Feet Than to Live on Your Knees"
"The best way to predict the future is to create it"
"No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it"

Offline LULions

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lulions.com
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2016, 09:20:37 AM »
Congratulations Tuskegee Golden Tigers!   :clap:     :bow:    :clap:
Melvin B. Tolson - '24
Langston Hughes - '29
President Nnamdi Azikiwe - '30
Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall - '30
President Kwame Nkrumah - '39

Advancing the Legacy of America‘s First Degree Granting HBCU: 1854

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2016, 01:06:48 PM »
Thoroughly enjoyed the game and especially the looks on the clear folks faces after the game. 

So I guess you have taken the job as my personal troll from Y.  ::) Not that I owe you an explanation but Yes I enjoyed the looks on the white folks faces after the game.  Newberry is a racist area and it was very red during the election.  Those folks were not expecting to lose to a black school and the white referees were trying to steal the game.  Please keep that tolerance bullshyt to yourself.  Be as tolerant as you like.. ::)
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Offline RamMan4Life

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2016, 01:08:30 PM »
I love it when the expected result gets turned upside down...
A past to cherish....a future to fulfill.

Class of '92

Home of the1960 Albany State College Rams, who finished the season UNDEFEATED and a DEFENSE UNSCORED UPON!!

KAPPA ALPHA PSI FRATERNITY,INC.
 "Detrimental" Delta Xi Chapter

Offline lew9ball

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://TU
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2016, 01:59:01 PM »

So I guess you have taken the job as my personal troll from Y.  ::) Not that I owe you an explanation but Yes I enjoyed the looks on the white folks faces after the game.  Newberry is a racist area and it was very red during the election.  Those folks were not expecting to lose to a black school and the white referees were trying to steal the game.  Please keep that tolerance bullshyt to yourself.  Be as tolerant as you like.. ::)
I have to agree Que...there were several questionable calls by the refs...could have easily swayed the outcome of the game. ::)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 02:06:11 PM by lew9ball »
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else"
                       Booker T. Washington

Offline tiger4life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2016, 12:36:10 AM »
That young side judge  man he should have a sore arm he was throwing from positions no where near the play. Other officials were in the area and called nothing.  You  may have heard me saying you will never be in the ACC or SEC :no:
ONCE A TIGER ALWAYS A TIGER  77‘

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News