News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Congrats Eagle You Just Loss  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats Eagle You Just Loss
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 09:02:33 AM »
That's how bad it's gotten.  The only way Aggies think they can beat Central.....is if Mack leaves  :lol:
If this is the only plan us Aggies have to beat Central.....we're in trouble.

My hats off to Coach Mack and the staff......I have never seen a team so prepared to beat us since......last year, when Central played us at Aggie Stadium.  A&T has its best coach ever, but its main rival has a coach who's better.  It's a bitter pill to swallow. 

Also, mad respect to the Eagles for making the atmosphere unpleasant for the team.  I'm an Aggie through and through, but we don't bring the heat on gameday like Central does  :no:  :no:

There are a lot of Aggie zombies walking around today (I'm one of em).....we really have no answers for Mack with what we currently have in place.  It's a depressing realization, especially when considering we have a more-than-respectable program of our own.   However, when your tail gets beat by the same coach/team for 3 straight years, you have to face the facts before you.

Exactly , congrats to coach Mack and staff

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2016, 09:10:22 AM »
My point about Mack is at this point he's hit his ceiling in the MEAC. 3 straight MEAC titles and now a celebration bowl birth. He's on top of the mountain.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2016, 09:50:34 AM »
My point about Mack is at this point he's hit his ceiling in the MEAC. 3 straight MEAC titles and now a celebration bowl birth. He's on top of the mountain.

I just wish y'all would FIRST do your wishing and hoping for better jobs to be with your OWN COACH.   ::)

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 09:57:04 AM »
If he stays, he should break the bank. He should be the highest paid coach in the MEAC. Since you guys don't have that kind of money, that's why I'm saying he's gone.

A head coach is only as good as his offensive and defensive coordinators and assistant coaches. I say give props to them as well.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline JBTheEagle

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2016, 10:06:41 AM »
The word is Lost not Loss. They teach yall Mutts all that Agriculture and Technical stuff but don't teach yall word usage smh

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2016, 10:15:32 AM »

I just wish y'all would FIRST do your wishing and hoping for better jobs to be with your OWN COACH.   ::)

If Broadway wasn't 60 plus i don't think he would be at A&T either. Dude brought us from nothing to a legit FCS program. He rebuilt the entire program.

No one is wishing he leaves. I just think you strike while the iron is hot. 3 MEAC titles in a row, and a celebration bowl birth ..... What else does he have to prove in the MEAC? NCCU isn't going to the FCS playoffs unless yall finish 2nd in the conference, and let's be real... We are your only competition at this point. And you own us

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2016, 03:02:09 PM »
winning the MEAC is good, but we also need to show we can beat some OOC teams.  The Celebration Bowl will be a start (not assuming anything.  The SWAC is not a gimme.)

Scheduling two FBS teams every year puts us at a disadvantage come tiebreaker time.  That said, there are still obstacles to move as far as Coach Mack is concerned.

Offline Rich Eagle

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2016, 06:20:00 PM »
When Coach Frazier Came to NCCU the goal was the conference then a national title that goal is still out there. :nono2:
" IT is HE that gives us the ability to do all things"

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule