News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Von Miller 'attempts to stop woman blackmailing him over $2.5million over sex ta  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • #TigerPride Grrrr!
    • View Profile
Strike who knows?  

OR...

maybe the Bronco is merely my little pony?  :shrug:

That's what they were alluding to on v103 the other day

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Strike who knows?  

OR...

maybe the Bronco is merely my little pony
?  :shrug:

That's what they were alluding to on v103 the other day
:lol:...........JT, I honestly hadn't thought of the boldprint^^^^, but maybe it is as simple as that.

And, yeah, when you're the MVP of last year's Superbowl, I think you might   be a tad sensitive about the disclosure of THAT type of "deficiency".  :lol:

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • #TigerPride Grrrr!
    • View Profile
As you know, the male ego is quite fragile, especially among the super-hyper-masculine sports.  But if that is indeed the case, I'd tell that trick, AND WHAT, I WORK WHAT I GOT, go for it.....trick!   :popcorn:

Offline Nomenclature

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Unless he was, say, married with children, and didn't want to go through the mental and financial stress of a nasty divorce, what single, viral, wealthy young man like Von Miller would give a rat's a.z.z about the publication of a videotape depicting him having "normal" sexual intercourse with a woman?

Probably for the same reason female celebrities aren't cool with having their nude photos leaked.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Cookie's Cookies......

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule