News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: congratulation to the wildcats  (Read 1057 times)

Offline SSUTigerFan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
congratulation to the wildcats
« on: November 12, 2016, 11:40:08 PM »
I am so proud of the FVSU football team.  They have had a lot of adversity to overcome on the athletic department and administration but they achieved in spite of so many adversities.  I salute you fellow cats from the bottom of my heart.

Offline Pmist

• Assistant GM
  • Class of 2007
    • View Profile
Re: congratulation to the wildcats
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 11:57:06 PM »
Thanks  SSUTigerFan!!! I always called us the little Wildcub that could this season! There was something special if we could get out of our own way with the penalties and they did just enough to grind out this championship win! This means so much to those players I just know it! The game was so close I had fell out in the floor no less than 4 times!  :o :o :o

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

FVSU BMMB

Offline #1wildcatfan

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 03:29:37 AM »
Thanks  SSUTigerFan!!! I always called us the little Wildcub that could this season! There was something special if we could get out of our own way with the penalties and they did just enough to grind out this championship win! This means so much to those players I just know it! The game was so close I had fell out in the floor no less than 4 times!  :o :o :o

Now, do we go to the playoffs or how does that work, enlighten me if you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 03:41:41 AM »

No we do not go to the playoffs.   We go home and revel in our conference championship, and get a head start on next year. 
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Ramese98

• Assistant GM
  • THE NEW ASU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 10:34:36 AM »
 :clap:   congrats FVSU
It is What It is.....It will BE what it WILL be....

Offline Conquero

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 10:37:04 AM »
Congrats FVSU.  Well deserved.   :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline oldcat

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 11:33:34 AM »
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Wildcat1025

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 11:57:54 AM »

No we do not go to the playoffs.   We go home and revel in our conference championship, and get a head start on next year. 

Not going to the playoffs is better for this team. End the season on a GREAT note with a championship and get ready to be playoff contenders next year. I'm so happy right now.
Fort Valley State University
www.fvsu.edu
www.fvsusports.com

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 12:29:56 PM »

Not going to the playoffs is better for this team. End the season on a GREAT note with a championship and get ready to be playoff contenders next year. I'm so happy right now.

Agreed :nod:

Thank You for your well wishes everyone. 
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline #1wildcatfan

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 12:37:51 PM »

Agreed :nod:

Thank You for your well wishes everyone. 

They did better than anyone, including myself, expected. We have a great coach, I just hope everyone can get behind him financially

Offline TUTiger

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://None
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 12:51:09 PM »
Congrats to the Fort Valley State Wildcats on winning the 2016 SIAC Championship.   :). Enjoy celebrating the victory. :)
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else."   Booker T. Washington

Offline EL JAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.valiant-gs.com
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 01:20:17 PM »
Congrats!!!!
Heeeeeeey Tuskegee......

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 01:42:04 PM »

Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline ncsiacfan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 02:29:51 PM »
Yes congratulations to the Wildcats. I am glad that I said it earlier. They looked to me like the best team in the conferecnce at the end of the regular season. Maybe they have found their man as head coach.

Offline 92 SSU

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 02:38:51 PM »
 :clap:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News