News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: The Hate Begins  (Read 659 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: The Hate Begins
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 11:42:35 AM »
THERE ARE NOW TWO DISTINCT AND OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED SEPARATE AMERICAS.  ANYONE WHO CAN'T SEE THAT IS FOOLING THEMSELVES.   EACH WILL HAVE TO DECIDE FOR THEMSELF AND THEIR FAMILY WHICH ONE THEY WILL SUPPORT.   
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 11:45:08 AM by CIAA-FAN »
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 11:53:22 AM »
THERE ARE NOW TWO DISTINCT AND OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED SEPARATE AMERICAS.  ANYONE WHO CAN'T SEE THAT IS FOOLING THEMSELVES.   EACH WILL HAVE TO DECIDE FOR THEMSELF AND THEIR FAMILY WHICH ONE THEY WILL SUPPORT.   

Please, pray tell, what are those two sanctioned separate Americas?

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 11:56:08 AM »
white ultra conservative & everybody else.

bleaching your skin yet?  I mean, you just refuse to act like somebody living in the real world.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 12:13:52 PM »

Please, pray tell, what are those two sanctioned separate Americas?

I AM DONE WITH YOU.   I KNOW ABOUT AS MUCH ABOUT YOU AS I CARE TOO.    YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHO I AM AND I DO NOT CARE TO ENGAGE YOU IN ANY TYPE OF DISCOURSE.   HAVE A GOOD LIFE.
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline TUTiger

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://None
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2016, 12:37:47 PM »
These anecdotal stories of so-called troubled Trump supporters make me laugh. While I am not buying these stories as factual, we must remember there are fringe elements in every political party or movement. I've seen all kinds of crazy stuff being bantered about on blogs.

Trump needs a person on staff  to shine his shoes.  You would be the right person for the job.
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else."   Booker T. Washington

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 12:40:59 PM »
^^^For real.
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 12:43:02 PM »

Now you agree with me on voting for what's best for you and your family.   What happened to voting for Black people?   
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2016, 06:08:33 PM »
I'd hate to be at a PWI today.But its politics and these things go in cycles.

Well American U seems to have something to say.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2016, 06:52:43 PM »
THERE ARE NOW TWO DISTINCT AND OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED SEPARATE AMERICAS.  ANYONE WHO CAN'T SEE THAT IS FOOLING THEMSELVES.   EACH WILL HAVE TO DECIDE FOR THEMSELF AND THEIR FAMILY WHICH ONE THEY WILL SUPPORT.   

Now you agree with me on voting for what's best for you and your family.   What happened to voting for Black people?   

campaign rhetoric is one thing, governing is another.  Its hard to take a person like Trump seriously when he didn't have a track record of helping anyone but himself.

bring back steel, when he used Chinese steel.  Trump Tower, NYC is made entirely of concrete.  Steel was too expensive.
clothing line made overseas
many failed businesses
...see where I'm going?  For me, this says Trump is a fraud.  To you (I guess since you won't say) and other Trump believers, y'all just decide to trust him with all those inconsistencies.

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2016, 07:05:34 PM »
Oh, the kids at American University already protesting the election and burning the American flag. Did you see the news Oldschoolram?

that's all... 

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 07:36:42 AM »
I'm so tired of his supporters saying, they are protesting because he's bringing jobs back trying to be sarcastic. No, they are protesting because a divisive, bigoted person was elected president. This man has no clue what is like to run a WH. As Cookie Roberts stated he has to appoint over 4,000 cabinet members, Do you think any of the cabinet members with Obama going to stay? Hell no. He and Michelle are being very graceful.What's up with Kellayne? She is feeling her her self#He'snotmyPresident.
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 07:51:15 AM »
I'm so tired of his supporters saying, they are protesting because he's bringing jobs back trying to be sarcastic. No, they are protesting because a divisive, bigoted person was elected president. This man has no clue what is like to run a WH. As Cookie Roberts stated he has to appoint over 4,000 cabinet members, Do you think any of the cabinet members with Obama going to stay? Hell no. He and Michelle are being very graceful.What's up with Kellayne? She is feeling her her self#He'snotmyPresident.

He  has  over  4000  employees .   He  has  hired  more  people  than  my  President ,  Barack  Hussein  Obama ,  has .   

You  people  are  so  gullible . 

It's  Cokie. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News