News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: FOUNTAIN CITY CLASSIC TO BE LIVESTREAM ON WILDCAT SPORTS NETWORK  (Read 675 times)

Offline fvsuvallycat

• Veteran
    • View Profile
FOUNTAIN CITY CLASSIC TO BE LIVESTREAM ON WILDCAT SPORTS NETWORK
« on: November 03, 2016, 01:05:12 AM »
http://www.fvsusports.com/news/2016/11/1/general-fountain-city-classic-to-be-live-streamed-on-wildcat-sports-network.aspx

The Fountain City Classic will be livestream over the Wildcat Sports Network (WSN). The Fort Valley State University Athletics department is proud to debut its livestream network at this year's 27th annual Fountain City Classic football game November 5, 2016.  The pre-game show begins at 1:30 pm. Kickoff is scheduled for 2:00 pm.

The WSN will feature athletic events throughout the year. Beginning with football and transitioning into the men's and women's basketball season alumni and fans of Wildcat sports will be able to subscribe and follow their favorite teams and student athletes as they represent the Blue and Gold. Because the network debut is late in the football season the final two games will be offered as individual events at $6.95 per game. The basketball season will give fans the opportunity to purchase 18 men's or 18 women's basketball games this season for the price of $39.95 each. There is also an optional all season pass for $59.95 which gives the Wildcat fans both seasons for less than it would cost buying them separately.

For a little more than $2.00 per game, you can watch all of the men's or women's home basketball games this season or for $1.61 per game you can see every home basketball game. This is a great opportunity to keep up with the wildcats as they take on rivals like Tuskegee University, Morehouse College and Albany State University.
Click this link to subscribe to the network  2845

The funds generated through the WSN will provide scholarships to deserving Fort Valley State University Student Athletes. Support the Wildcats and watch them compete at the same time.

GO WILDCATS !!!

Offline sabbathchild

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: FOUNTAIN CITY CLASSIC TO BE LIVESTREAM ON WILDCAT SPORTS NETWORK
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 02:14:02 PM »
Love it!  :)
Each one teach one!

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 01:56:13 PM »
I love my new AD!  I know some talked about him, but he is show us what he can do. This is a great move because it will give wildcats in other parts of the world to see those wildcats.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 04:49:08 PM »
Tell Valley Girl to wave at the camera. I'll be watching.  ;D ;)
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 04:58:27 PM »

::)

No need to watch.  I can send you a pic of me shooting you a bird now if you want.....
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline blueman07

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 08:06:47 PM »
I was wondering if they were ever going to use that concept. I figured that it would've came a few years early.

Offline Pmist

• Assistant GM
  • Class of 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 06:13:11 PM »

::)

No need to watch.  I can send you a pic of me shooting you a bird now if you want.....

I swear this NEVER gets old!  :lol: :snicker

FVSU BMMB

Offline Wildcat1025

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 06:27:54 PM »
This is an excellent idea!!

I already have basketball season tickets and living away from middle GA allows me to watch the games. I already purchased the $59.99 plan to watch all the home games for men's and women's bball  :clap:
Fort Valley State University
www.fvsu.edu
www.fvsusports.com

Offline Pmist

• Assistant GM
  • Class of 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 06:36:44 PM »
This is an excellent idea!!

I already have basketball season tickets and living away from middle GA allows me to watch the games. I already purchased the $59.99 plan to watch all the home games for men's and women's bball  :clap:

:nod:

FVSU BMMB

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 01:07:13 PM »
To all my wildcats that are not in GA, please get the word out about the sports network.   It is a tremendous opportunity for you guys to never miss a game and help support the students. 
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News