News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Zimmerman Will Not Vote For Hillary  (Read 506 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Zimmerman Will Not Vote For Hillary
« on: May 19, 2016, 11:17:32 AM »
No surprise...However, maybe, just maybe, you K----s need to re-visit the facts .....

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/why-george-zimmerman-wont-vote-for-hillary/

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
Re: Zimmerman Will Not Vote For Hillary
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 11:54:27 AM »
The fact that he murdered an unarmed teenager who he was following without cause while pretending to be the neighborhood watch that didn't actually exist.  :shrug:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 01:02:08 PM »
The fact that he murdered an unarmed teenager who he was following without cause while pretending to be the neighborhood watch that didn't actually exist.  :shrug:

He did not murder Martin...You just don't want to accept the facts.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 01:19:13 PM »

He did not murder Martin...You just don't want to accept the facts.

Was Trayvon unarmed?
Was Zimmerman following Trayvon?
Was Zimmerman armed?
Was Zimmerman pretending to be a neighborhood watchmen?

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 01:48:07 PM »
I can't believe this piece of s**t started a thread about who George Zimmerman will or will not vote for. ::)
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 04:11:43 PM »
I can't believe this piece of s**t started a thread about who George Zimmerman will or will not vote for. ::)

I started it just see if you K----s were under the same assumption about what actually happened that night. I see you folk are still influenced by the lies circulated about that event and about who Trayvon Martin was.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 04:16:07 PM »
Yeah Oldsport. Since his acquittal Zimmerman has had several run-ins with the law and he recently sold the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin for $120,000.

However, you choose to denigrate Trayvon.

Sometimes you put the "N" in the n-word.  >:( :( :'(

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 04:25:22 PM »

I started it just see if you K----s were under the same assumption about what actually happened that night. I see you folk are still influenced by the lies circulated about that event and about who Trayvon Martin was.
???..........I'm confused, there has never been any DOUBT about who Trayvon Martin was.  He was a 17 year old boy who was the son of Ms. Sabrina Fulton and Mr. Tracy Martin.  He was MURDERED in cold blood by some pathetic creep who apparently "fantasized" about keeping the neighborhood "safe" from folks whose presence he deemed unacceptable.

Does anyone have a CLUE about what this coon is talking about?  :shrug:

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 04:26:33 PM »
I can't wait until the day oldsport family suffers the same date he supports for the Martin family. Karma is a bytch trick! Your day is coming!
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 04:47:47 PM »

???..........I'm confused, there has never been any DOUBT about who Trayvon Martin was.  He was a 17 year old boy who was the son of Ms. Sabrina Fulton and Mr. Tracy Martin.  He was MURDERED in cold blood by some pathetic creep who apparently "fantasized" about keeping the neighborhood "safe" from folks whose presence he deemed unacceptable.

Does anyone have a CLUE about what this coon is talking about?  :shrug:

Your opinion again. However, you got Trayvon's status wrong.

http://mychal-massie.com/premium/the-ugly-truth-about-trayvon-martin/

Don't you think if there had been conclusive evidence in the Zimmerman - Martin case a liberal hot head like AG Holder would not have pressed forward....

GET REAL!

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 05:12:22 PM »
Your opinion again. However, you got Trayvon's status wrong.

http://mychal-massie.com/premium/the-ugly-truth-about-trayvon-martin/

Don't you think if there had been conclusive evidence in the Zimmerman - Martin case a liberal hot head like AG Holder would not have pressed forward....

GET REAL!

::)

Even if Eric Holder had thought that Zimmerman was guilt, there was no basis for federal jurisidiction because Zimmerman was a private citizen and was not acting under color of law.

Furthermore, while I can grudgingly accept the jury's conclusion that there was reasonable doubt as to whether Zimmerman was acting in self-defense, I have no problem concluding that Zimmerman's racial profiling is what set off the chain of events that led to Trayvon's death.

Too bad you bend of backward to denigrate the Black kid.

Again, you put the "N" n the n-word.  >:( :( :'(

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule