News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Two Southern University students athlete murdered  (Read 1053 times)

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Two Southern University students athlete murderd
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 02:06:35 AM »
OW moved this topic to the General Discussion Forum because he felt it was not sports related.  And yet you posted it again under sports.

I didn't know what happen because nobody felt the need to leave a message.  It involves  two student athletes.  How is it any less sports related then the Will Smith incident?

What do you need? A photo with them in their track uniforms?

The topic was moved because the headline of the post didn't indicate that the two ladies were student athletes. Now that the topic has been clarified [students athlete], it deserves a place in the sports forum.

I didn't ask for any explanation...as weak as that was.  :popcorn:

:no:   :no:   :nono2:    :tiptoe:  Bad mistake.  Never get smart with the man who can ban you for life from this site.

Are  there certain times of the day that you put your petty panties on? I'd like to know so i can avoid posting during those hours.
BCFNC:1948,49,50,54,60,75,93,95,97,98,03
SWAC Champs: 1937,38,40,46,47,48,49,50,55,59,60,66,75,93,97,98,99,03,13
Bowl Appearances:11 record 8-3 Heritage Bowl 4 - 2

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2016, 02:35:40 AM »
OW moved this topic to the General Discussion Forum because he felt it was not sports related.  And yet you posted it again under sports.

I didn't know what happen because nobody felt the need to leave a message.  It involves  two student athletes.  How is it any less sports related then the Will Smith incident?

The topic was moved because the headline of the post didn't indicate that the two ladies were student athletes. Now that the topic has been clarified [students athlete], it deserves a place in the sports forum.

:no:   :no:   :nono2:    :tiptoe:  Bad mistake.  Never get smart with the man who can ban you for life from this site.

Are  there certain times of the day that you put your petty panties on? I'd like to know so i can avoid posting during those hours.

It is the same time you and your mama put yours on b!tch.   

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 02:38:18 AM »

Awww....Shem mad.

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2016, 03:48:02 AM »

^^^^
This is the kind of post that should get you banned for life.  ::) Very immature for an old ass man.  :no:
Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
Re: Two Southern University students athlete murdered
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2016, 07:51:34 AM »
Lol, that was tame.

Anyways , I thought this was about the young ladies being killed and could lead to a discussion on how to maybe fight the violence that took place

Sadly, its become someone platform to be petty

Offline Ram-Fan

• Assistant GM
  • Message Board Gangsters For Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2016, 09:39:20 AM »
Three Southen students lives ruined because dude brandishes a gun at a college party.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 09:40:58 AM by Ram-Fan »
NCCU SOL Alum

If your school ever had the nation's longest losing streak, you can't be considered a football power.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2016, 09:40:51 AM »
This thread went downhill fast.

Two families lost daughters and you two people are acting ghetto.  
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2016, 10:02:58 AM »
This thread went downhill fast.

Two families lost daughters and you two people are acting ghetto.  

Right....WE are.  ::)

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule