News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Fox News Host: ‘I Don’t Know Where To Begin’ Debunking Trump’s Latest Lie  (Read 157 times)

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
agent oranger believe him, fox noise must be wrong.   :snicker :snicker :snicker

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-news-neil-cavuto-fact-checks-trump-china-075202046.html

Fox News’ Neil Cavuto wasted no time in fact-checking President Donald Trump’s latest claims about the tariffs his administration has imposed (and has promised to ramp up) on products imported into the U.S. from China.

Trump on Friday told White House reporters that “the tariffs are not being paid for by our people” but “by China” because “of devaluation and because they’re pumping money in.”

“Remember this, our country is taking in billions and billions of dollars from China,” the president added. “We never took in 10 cents from China. And out of that many billions of dollars, we’re taking a part of it and giving it to the farmers because they’ve been targeted by China. The farmers, they come out totally whole.”

“I don’t know where to begin here,” responded Cavuto, who on Wednesday entered into a war of words with Fox Business host Lou Dobbs about the government deficit under Trump.

“But just to be clarifying, China isn’t paying these tariffs. You are. You know, indirectly and sometimes directly,” he explained. “It’s passed along to you through American distributors and their counterparts in the United States that buy this stuff from the Chinese and then have to pay these surcharges. Not the Chinese government or China in particular.”
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Olds..t is still searching for an article explaining HOW china is paying the tariffs...

That's why we ain't seen 'hide nor hair' of him for days!!

O0

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule