News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Ms. j, where are you?  (Read 580 times)

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Ms. j, where are you?
« on: December 23, 2015, 06:51:58 PM »
.........uhhhhh, perhaps it may be time for you to ONCE AGAIN deliver your admonition to peeps about flooding this page all at once with a bunch of new topics before folks have an opportunity to more fully discuss topics already posted.

Additionally, to facilitate conversation on this board, it would ALSO be helpful if the author of new topics expressed an opinion THEMSELVES about a topic instead of just posting a headline and a link.

But, again, reminding peeps of these issues is a matter to which I will most GRACIOUSLY defer to Ms. j who is able to express these concerns in her own unique way.

;D

Offline TIGER1

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tnstate.edu
Re: Ms. j, where are you?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 07:05:34 PM »
.........uhhhhh, perhaps it may be time for you to ONCE AGAIN deliver your admonition to peeps about flooding this page all at once with a bunch of new topics before folks have an opportunity to more fully discuss topics already posted.

Additionally, to facilitate conversation on this board, it would ALSO be helpful if the author of new topics expressed an opinion THEMSELVES about a topic instead of just posting a headline and a link.

But, again, reminding peeps of these issues is a matter to which I will most GRACIOUSLY defer to Ms. j who is able to express these concerns in her own unique way.

;D

Just multi-task. Most folk can do more than one thing at a time. Read and/or Post. Repeat.
Topics are really accessible on this site. Just click the next page link.

So now I'm required to give my opinion on every post? Really? We got Onnidan police now? I don't do the control thing very well eazy!

Like I have told other posters. If you don't like topics that I post; please keep it moving doc!  Trust me I do it all the time. It works.

Still don't believe I'm addressing this foolishness & why are you calling on another poster?

Eazy; just address me in a PM or come to me directly.  

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 07:16:05 PM by TIGER1 »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 07:07:33 PM »
Strike, I'm not sure if it's just my computer or not, but sometimes when I try to post the article with the link or a narrative with the link, I get an error message and it won't go through. That's why I post just the title and the link.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 08:19:18 PM »
 :lmao: @ Strike
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 09:20:07 PM »
???.........uhhhhh, ok, so that's how it's gonna be? You just gonna leave a brutha out to dry why mofos take all kinds of shots. Thought you wanted to get on the job and perform a service on this board. Guess not..............oh, well, guess I'll have to stand alone on this one.  :(

Some soldier YOU are.  >:(

;D

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 09:36:14 PM »
???.........uhhhhh, ok, so that's how it's gonna be? You just gonna leave a brutha out to dry why mofos take all kinds of shots. Thought you wanted to get on the job and perform a service on this board. Guess not..............oh, well, guess I'll have to stand alone on this one.  :(

;D

You thought like lick but ya smell like.....

That joint was funnier than a mudder growing up......

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 09:37:06 PM »
 :tiptoe:

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 09:38:32 PM »

;D

Just multi-task. Most folk can do more than one thing at a time. Read and/or Post. Repeat.
Topics are really accessible on this site. Just click the next page link.

So now I'm required to give my opinion on every post? Really? We got Onnidan police now? I don't do the control thing very well eazy!

Like I have told other posters. If you don't like topics that I post; please keep it moving doc!  Trust me I do it all the time. It works.

Still don't believe I'm addressing this foolishness & why are you calling on another poster?

Eazy; just address me in a PM or come to me directly.  

Your humble poster very sheepishly, quietly, and humbly enters the room to address the gentleman's rebuke of my comment.

My dear brutha TIGER, while my first post on this thread was not directly addressed to you, it would be disingenuous, under the circumstances, to deny that you were the inspiration for the post. The intent was to be somewhat humorous in what I said. The comment was perceived as an insult, and for that I humbly apologize. There are certain posters on this board who can discern the humor in my comments, Ms. J being one of them. While there are indeed "Onnidan police" monitoring activity on this board, I really don't think the posting of multiple topics by one poster on one day is an urgent matter of concern. Kindly accept my apology.

Having now extended my apology - and been THOROUGHLY abandoned by the sistah soldier - your humble poster exits this thread as quietly as he entered.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 09:53:05 PM »
^^^ I salute you Strike. You took that bullet for your fellow poster. No man or woman left behind    :lol:
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 10:22:58 PM »
  ;D

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2015, 10:24:58 PM »
Fight  :tiptoe:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 09:13:04 AM »

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2015, 12:48:15 PM »

;D

I don't carry the clout of Ms. J but I stand with you on this issue. To often the best debated topics get pushed out of the way before they've had the opportunity to fully run their course. Furthermore, by posting so many new topics at one time leads to most of em getting very few looks.

If we could just slow the new topics down just a little. Instead of  5 or 10 at one time how about one or two of the most interesting ones?

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2015, 12:52:26 PM »
 :nod:^^^^^^^^^^^

;D

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Oldshits, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yershits Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2015, 02:03:23 PM »
You thought like lick but ya smell like.....

That joint was funnier than a mudder growing up......

I ain't never heard that'un before....

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News