News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: NCCU vs. Southern in Basketball Live from Las Vegas  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: NCCU vs. Southern in Basketball Live from Las Vegas
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2015, 08:19:07 AM »
Look like the Eagles hung in there with a good team.  Congrats SU!

NCCU played without 2 of it's big men.  Jay Copeland went down with some type of leg injury (hope it is not his knee again and hope he is not out for the year).  Jeremiah Worthem did not even dress out for this game.  

:lol:

You need to send Weight Watcher to the Lady Bulldogs basketball team.  There are some BIG GIRLS on that team.  Audrisha Williams looks like she has never done any push aways (at least 200 lbs.   :lol:)

This was low and there is no comeback explanation to that post.  The poster personalize his displeasure of size of another individual probably inherited from her loving parents and accepted by her friends - her DNA she has little control of. Such from a GROWN MAN who profess to be an educator, surrounded daily by students looking the same as this young lady so  cavalierly disparaged to include her name, is just sick!.  Who has a right to speak of how many push aways anyone has done. Those on the board who know the poster will not stoop that low in replicating the remark toward him( of all people) as he toward this young lady.   SHAME ON MY FELLOW EAGLE.   How COMMON and ORDINARY.  I didn't think any comment was made about any injury by Q82 to justify such an unacceptable, inappropriate post to warrant that end.   YOU BEST LET THIS GO since you stepped in your own dung on that one.    :brickwall:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 08:46:17 AM by Thinkingaboutit »

Offline EL-COTTON

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2015, 08:13:26 AM »
Look like the Eagles hung in there with a good team.  Congrats SU!

NCCU played without 2 of it's big men.  Jay Copeland went down with some type of leg injury (hope it is not his knee again and hope he is not out for the year).  Jeremiah Worthem did not even dress out for this game.  

:lol:

You need to send Weight Watcher to the Lady Bulldogs basketball team.  There are some BIG GIRLS on that team.  Audrisha Williams looks like she has never done any push aways (at least 200 lbs.   :lol:)
What a disgusting comment. Absolutely no class or respect what so ever.
Deeds not stones, are the true monuments of the great.

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2015, 08:21:22 AM »
All this over a freaking basketball game. 

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2015, 11:50:27 AM »
All this over a freaking basketball game. 

Yup, time to move on family.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2015, 04:49:39 PM »
I wish OW would come in and delete all the posts that bear the young lady's name.  I am deleting mine.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 04:52:09 PM by Que82 »
Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Online The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2015, 09:15:27 PM »
You people don't have a problem making fun at Jay Copeland whose career at NCCU is over because of a torn Achilles tendon.   But talk about another player from another school and you people lose your minds.   FRANKLY SCARLETTE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.   

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2015, 11:11:58 PM »
You people don't have a problem making fun at Jay Copeland whose career at NCCU is over because of a torn Achilles tendon.   But talk about another player from another school and you people lose your minds.   FRANKLY SCARLETTE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.    

They only person made fun of was you. ::)  

TOP DEFINITION    
World's Smallest Violin
When someone is whining and you are tired of hearing it, you can play the world's smallest violin to provide musical ambiance to dramatize their annoying whine. This is accomplished by rubbing your index finger and thumb together and saying, "This is the world's smallest violin, and it's playing just for you."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=World%27s+Smallest+Violin

So you see the violin had nothing to do with Copeland's injury, it was about you. ::)  Putting that girl's name out there while you hide behind your screen name is classless and low.  You are now the new Tiger John IMHO. ::)

By the way "You people" is normally how an A--HOLE starts a sentence.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2015, 11:55:15 PM »
^ Real class.

Online The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2015, 01:17:45 AM »
Thank goodness not all AAMU grads are jerks like Que.   I know some very nice Bulldogs, including one of my old rode dogs and a former AAMU national alumni president. 

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2015, 04:52:55 AM »
You people don't have a problem making fun at Jay Copeland whose career at NCCU is over because of a torn Achilles tendon.   But talk about another player from another school and you people lose your minds.   FRANKLY SCARLETTE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.   

The only person to mention a name was  YOU when attempting to excuse our lose to an injury and another player not playing.  The attempt to include the board in this is even worse.  Your last reply referencing Scarlette reveal much.   An apology to the young lady would have sufficed.  I will follow Que82 and remove your post from the screen where her name was mentioned. OW should do it.  Come on, you are better than that. What's wrong? WAKE UP!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2015, 07:14:48 AM »
^ Real class.
You don't have much yo dayum self since you actually tried to defend this bs. Take all the shots at me you want to but there was no need to put that young lady's name out there.  If you think it was okay you are just as big an a**  as he is. Another common barnyard fowl. ::)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 07:20:39 AM by Que82 »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2015, 09:33:48 AM »
Thank goodness not all AAMU grads are jerks like Que.   I know some very nice Bulldogs, including one of my old rode dogs and a former AAMU national alumni president. 

I can say the exact same about you and 81alphaeagle as it pertains to NCCU.  Please show your post to your ole rode (road is the word) dog the former AAMU national alumni president and let's see if he thinks it was proper.  Better yet post his name, since you seem to have no problem doing that, and I'll ask him.  The consensus seems to be you are wrong but you keep doubling down on your ignorance.  Way to go Tiger Slope. ::)

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2015, 12:35:05 PM »

I can say the exact same about you and 81alphaeagle as it pertains to NCCU.  Please show your post to your ole rode (road is the word) dog the former AAMU national alumni president and let's see if he thinks it was proper.  Better yet post his name, since you seem to have no problem doing that, and I'll ask him.  The consensus seems to be you are wrong but you keep doubling down on your ignorance.  Way to go Tiger Slope. ::)
Hey keep my name off your keyboard. You start too much chit.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2015, 02:41:15 PM »

Hey keep my name off your keyboard. You start too much chit.
  You weren't even a thought until you decided to interject yourself.  ::)

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Onnidan

Support the Fan Forum

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support.

The pandemic has financial consequences, especially for Black-owned businesses. Ad revenue is shrinking so we are asking you directly for your financial support. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan or process your donation through Square