News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Dear, Jay "Sky" Walker...  (Read 3128 times)

Offline eagleboy31

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
Re: Dear, Jay "Sky" Walker...
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2015, 11:30:53 PM »
T was missing starting wide outs, played a true freshman QB...we aren't really going to play the injury game are we.  It was clear who the better team was. 

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2015, 12:24:08 AM »
T was missing starting wide outs, played a true freshman QB...we aren't really going to play the injury game are we.  It was clear who the better team was. 

DRUMMA1 doesn't want to give NCCU  any credit for our win over A&T.   He claims the aggies had a bad day against us.   He is like a lot of folks who don't want to give Coach Mack credit for being the new sheriffin the MEAC . 

Hasn't Alcorn played a few games without their starting QB??   

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline CEME2

• Assistant GM
  • Smoke'em, if you got one. Don't ask me for none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2015, 01:59:39 AM »
You guys are hilarious, all this smack talking.  Support your Conferences and Schools.  Merry Christmas.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2015, 08:26:07 AM »
lol this is hilarious ......

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2015, 09:26:17 AM »
  :no:

Teeny and Little

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2015, 12:27:54 PM »

DRUMMA1 doesn't want to give NCCU  any credit for our win over A&T.   He claims the aggies had a bad day against us.   He is like a lot of folks who don't want to give Coach Mack credit for being the new sheriffin the MEAC . 

Hasn't Alcorn played a few games without their starting QB??   

Please correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't buzzardboy's comment about the CB. If so, why is the NCCU win and y'all getting credit relevant?????
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Dog in Me

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2015, 02:22:34 PM »
I know one thing. That is if ever the CB ceases to exist or continues A&T is the answer to a trivia question forever.

Jeopardy
Sports for $100

Answer: What is  North Carolina A&T

Question: Name the first winner of the Celebration Bowl.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News