News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Dear, Jay "Sky" Walker...  (Read 3129 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Dear, Jay "Sky" Walker...
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2015, 10:04:08 AM »
Its Celebration Bowl Week! I hope you're reading this topic. I know you frequent Onnidan. :lol:

I can't wait to see your face when Alcorn runs all over the Georgia Dome. You'll probably make some cornball comment about Bethune-Cookman being more deserving than NC A&T but it's cool.

All these years you've been claiming the MEAC is a better conference just because they dominated SWAC teams in the MEAC-SWAC Challenge who went on to have losing seasons. I tried to tell you that those Grambling, Southern, JSU, and Alabama State teams that have dominated the conference since the early 2000s would mop the floor with the MEAC's best. You will finally see for yourself this Saturday. Spare us the bogus Top 5 poll. Just do us a favor and tell the ABC audience that when it comes to football, fans, bands, and tradition, the SWAC is the best in FCS. :nod:

Clown,

Drumma1

I guess you would like to revise that statement

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2015, 10:11:34 AM »
So sick of hearing Walker's "When I played, blah, blah, blah..."

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2015, 10:15:56 AM »
DRUMMA1,

I guess now you see that Jay Walker has been right all along.  SWAC football has been overrated for years in the minds of SWAC fans.  MEAC football is a much better product.  Remember A&T was not the best team in the MEAC this year.  There was a 3 way tie for the championship this year.  NCCU was probably the best team overall this year in the MEAC.  Our OC figured out how to run on that vaunted A&T defense.
Is weed legal in NC????? Please look at your opponents records and get back with me There was less than 15 wins if you added them all together. :shrug:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2015, 10:58:24 AM »
DRUMMA1,

I guess now you see that Jay Walker has been right all along.  SWAC football has been overrated for years in the minds of SWAC fans.  MEAC football is a much better product.  Remember A&T was not the best team in the MEAC this year.  There was a 3 way tie for the championship this year.  NCCU was probably the best team overall this year in the MEAC.  Our OC figured out how to run on that vaunted A&T defense.

Man, please. Alcorn, Prairie View and Grambling would beat the dog sh*t out-of yall. Anyone who saw Alcorn play knows they had a bad game just like the Aggies had a bad game vs. NCCU. Stop the madness. The SWAC, from top to bottom, had a better conference.

Offline aggiehood08

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2015, 11:03:46 AM »
DRUMMA1,

Man, please. Alcorn, Prairie View and Grambling would beat the dog sh*t out-of yall. Anyone who saw Alcorn play knows they had a bad game just like the Aggies had a bad game vs. NCCU. Stop the madness. The SWAC, from top to bottom, had a better conference.

Would've, Could've, Should've but they didn't.....so at the end of the day, MEAC is the better conference

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2015, 11:05:42 AM »
DRUMMA1,

Would've, Could've, Should've but they didn't.....so at the end of the day, MEAC is the better conference

...because A&T beat an injured Alcorn team by 7 points?

Offline Ram-Fan

• Assistant GM
  • Message Board Gangsters For Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2015, 11:15:29 AM »
DRUMMA1,

:lmao:

Tarik Cohen is still running.
NCCU SOL Alum

If your school ever had the nation's longest losing streak, you can't be considered a football power.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2015, 11:21:12 AM »
DRUMMA1,

:lmao:

Tarik Cohen is still running.

It must suck to win your conference yet still not get a post season invite.

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2015, 11:27:47 AM »

Alcorn wouldn't have beaten any of the MEAC co-champions.   SC State either.  Hampton would give them fits as well.

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2015, 11:29:57 AM »
DRUMMA1,

Is weed legal in NC????? Please look at your opponents records and get back with me There was less than 15 wins if you added them all together. :shrug:

Only thing that matters is we're back-to-back champions; and the future is bright. 

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2015, 11:35:35 AM »

Alcorn wouldn't have beaten any of the MEAC co-champions.   SC State either.  Hampton would give them fits as well.

Man, please. Prairie View would run up the score on yall.

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2015, 11:44:23 AM »

Alcorn wouldn't have beaten any of the MEAC co-champions.   SC State either.  Hampton would give them fits as well.

All Prairie View had to do was win their division.  Any proclamations about scoring is tainted by the perception of the SWAC playing no defense.  The Celebration Bowl confirmed those perceptions. 

Prairie View gave up points in bunches when they played teams with half-way competent offenses.  They might score on us, but we're gonna score on them too. 

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2015, 11:46:17 AM »
Man, some of y'all just need to congratulate A&T. All this speculation means nothing and some of y'all seem petty and rediculously small.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2015, 11:49:14 AM »

Alcorn wouldn't have beaten any of the MEAC co-champions.   SC State either.  Hampton would give them fits as well.

All Prairie View had to do was win their division.  Any proclamations about scoring is tainted by the perception of the SWAC playing no defense.  The Celebration Bowl confirmed those perceptions.  

Prairie View gave up points in bunches when they played teams with half-way competent offenses.  They might score on us, but we're gonna score on them too.  

You're speculating, just like me.

Put up or shut up. Schedule PV, Grambling, Southern, etc. during the regular season. If not, kill the rhetoric.

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2015, 11:55:32 AM »

All Prairie View had to do was win their division.  Any proclamations about scoring is tainted by the perception of the SWAC playing no defense.  The Celebration Bowl confirmed those perceptions.  

Prairie View gave up points in bunches when they played teams with half-way competent offenses.  They might score on us, but we're gonna score on them too.  

You're speculating, just like me.

Put up or shut up. Schedule PV, Grambling, Southern, etc. during the regular season. If not, kill the rhetoric.

For what?   Why should we?  For the immediate future our goal is to get to the Celebration Bowl or qualify as an at-large for the playoffs.  Clearly, one of our co-champions beating Grambling doesn't help (BCU two years in a row).

By the way, you started this thread.  Just own it bro. 

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News