News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Meet The African-American Billionaire Businessman Who's Richer Than Michael Jord  (Read 372 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Allright, brother!    ;)

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Just like Jordan and the other brothers he got a white woman on his arms......... :brickwall:
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: cla** y and fabulous
    • View Profile
^^^^^  :lol: @Cee
"I do not follow trails of candy. I am the candy

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Just like Jordan and the other brothers he got a white woman on his arms......... :brickwall:
:lol:........cee dog, homeboy is operating in the very rarefied and white, high-finance, business world.  He needs a woman on his arms who can hold her own at business/social functions, and knows how to dress and speak well.

What he does NOT need is some sistah walking in these business circles talking all loud and sa** y like Cookie from Empire.

Cut dude some slack.  ;D

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
:lol:........cee dog, homeboy is operating in the very rarefied and white, high-finance, business world.  He needs a woman on his arms who can hold her own at business/social functions, and knows how to dress and speak well.

What he does NOT need is some sistah walking in these business circles talking all loud and sa** y like Cookie from Empire.

Cut dude some slack.  ;D

:lol:

I know you jokin'

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
:lol:........cee dog, homeboy is operating in the very rarefied and white, high-finance, business world.  He needs a woman on his arms who can hold her own at business/social functions, and knows how to dress and speak well.

Cut dude some slack.  ;D

I know you jokin'
;D

Offline aggiejazz

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
:lol:........cee dog, homeboy is operating in the very rarefied and white, high-finance, business world.  He needs a woman on his arms who can hold her own at business/social functions, and knows how to dress and speak well.

Cut dude some slack.  ;D

Strike, the dude's wife is a glorified stripper, showing her body on Instagram.  Even if she made a few million dollars with her naked body and hooker looks, this brother is a billionaire.  But hey, it is what it is.  If rich brothas were crazy about women with afros, we would see a lot of sistas going natural instead of "wigging it".  ;D

Offline aggiejazz

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Cut dude some slack.  ;D

I know you jokin'
;D

Oh!! Got it.  :lol:

Offline tusk91

• Head Coach
    • View Profile

Cut dude some slack.  ;D

I know you jokin'
;D

Oh!! Got it.  :lol:

I knew that was sarcasm because my understanding is that his wife is actually a retired playboy playmate.

Link:

http://www.businessinsider.com/billionare-robert-smith-marries-playboy-playmate-hope-dworaczyk-2015-7

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:08:54 AM by tusk91 »

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
He has two or three kids from a previous marriage, and Hope is pregnant again.  I guess he's making sure his money is going to his kids and not designer clothes and accessories.

Offline tusk91

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
He has two or three kids from a previous marriage, and Hope is pregnant again.  I guess he's making sure his money is going to his kids and not designer clothes and accessories.

He's making sure that in a few generations that money will be firmly in the white community and as white as his off springs and descendants...

A bit petty to be sure but, as far as the bigger picture is concerned. The Rockefellers, Vanderbilt, Gettys etc, wealthy whites usually marry well and ensure that the money and the power is kept the white community from generation to generation.

This brother goes and marries and has children with a white stripper. But, as I said maybe its petty and shouldn't be a real concern of who he chooses to be with.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:45:06 AM by tusk91 »

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Onnidan

Support the Fan Forum

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support.

The pandemic has financial consequences, especially for Black-owned businesses. Ad revenue is shrinking so we are asking you directly for your financial support. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan or process your donation through Square