News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: 'You're a disgusting human being': George Zimmerman provokes fury on Twitter  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Dog in Me

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
...and let the off topic folks say, Amen and amen again to you and your precious grand daughter.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 11:25:10 AM by Dog in Me »

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Strike and Dog... I'm going to stay with y'all off topic for a moment:

My Granddaughter is in the 3rd grade. She is legally deaf, but has been mainstreamed since Kindergarten.

Now in the first 5 years of school... 2 pre-K, K, 1 and 2... she had 4 current or former Leon County Teachers of the year. One of them was a finalist for Florida teacher of the year.

This little girl is VERY bright, and as a 3rd grader in her first 2 months, is reading with comprehension on the level of a 5th grader in their 7th month of school.

Her math, social studies and science scores are in the 95th, 99th, and 100th percentile for children in her grade.

She has never made less than a B in her classes, and almost always makes A's.

So imagine my surprise at Open House a couple weeks ago when BOTH her teachers said she needs work.

The math teacher in particular... a really stuck-up, snooty, not-nearly-as-smart-as-she-thinks-she-is type b!tch started sending home "D's" on homework and quizzes.

Keep in mind that either I, my wife, or her uncle study with her EVERY SINGLE NIGHT (including weekends) and we ALWAYS check her work and home work.

Now here's my point; My little girl is VERY bright. But THIS white jackazz b!tch has taken it upon herself to bring her down a peg.

So we have to remember that a LOT of black kids aren't just victims of an underfunded school system. Sometimes they are victims of azzholes.

So what have you and your family done about this situation? This is when you go to the school and politely sit your big fat a$$ down in the teacher's lap and start gyrating until grand baby grade gets changed to an A.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Strike I'm off topic but I feel your pain and I'm talking real pain because I do care about our youth. I'm spending my last few years of employment at the local employment office. You would not believe what I'm seeing and hearing from many young folks seeking employment. Strike there are folks coming in here with HS Diplomas and cannot read.
:no:............homeboy, the dirty lil secret, and hardly anyone wants to talk about it, is that the state of "public education" in this country is in shambles.  And, sadly, this affects MOST ESPECIALLY young black men.  Teachers and administrators are simply just passing mofos along to get them out of the system.  :shrug:

If they're "lucky," they'll excell in some sport - mainly football and basketball - and then PERHAPS get a scholarship where some college administrator will "ensure" their admission.  Again, that's if they're "lucky".  For the overwhelming majority of young black men, assuming they ARE granted a diploma - as meaningless as it may me - they'll at least be considered for flipping burgers at a local fast food restaurant.

Its a dirty, vicious cycle and, like you, DIM, I see the sad effects almost DAILY with the number of young bruthas being "processed" through the criminal justice system.  Man, I have been so disconsolate seeing so many young bruhs "f'ing" up their lives, that I have to damn near leave the building in tears.

Something's gotta give, bruh.  Zimmerman represents a "life form" that exists somewhere below an amoeba.  But its BLACK FOLKS and OUR future that REALLY concerns me.  :(

Public education is structured to fail. First the quality of teachers is poor and secondly, they are put under extreme pressure to pass student in order to keep their jobs. And you have ignorant elected officials in charge of education. Anyone who thinks the state is better with policy making is crazy.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I wonder where are Zimmerman's admirers now.

Read what Cholly said about his granddaughter.  It happens more than we think.

The public school system belongs to the public, us.  We need to take control of a school system that is suppose to educate us.  In where upper middle class or upper income Whites live, they do not have problems many other communities have.  One main reason is funding, property taxes.  Another is that they are very active and will not put up what will happen, like the mess, in other school systems.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
Where  is the Justice? You kill a CHILD and you are allowed to get on social media and BRAG about it? Why haven't they filed a wrongful death suit against this man. I fail to understand. And I have said this before: the person who shot at Zimmerman and MISSED should be slapped, flogged and thrown in jail. UGH. 

I am patiently waiting for his a**  to get kicked and or be shot (and I want him to survive and be TORTURED) because even a cat with 9 lives eventually runs out of luck!
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
That miscreant makes my anus itch.......

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
Well I am IMPATIENTLY Waiting for his @zz to be tarred and feathered.

I don't want his @zz to die, I want his @zz to suffer.  I want him confined to a wheelchair with a colostomy  bag because he has no control of his bodily functions.  I want to see drool coming out of his mouth, but I want his mind to be sharp.   I want him to WANT to say something, to move, to express himself, but CAN'T.  I want him in his own personal prison.  I want him to have bedsores on his body because nobody gives a damn about him enough to switch his position in the bed.   I want him in pain every day for the rest of his life. 

To call this man scum is an insult to scum.
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Re: JayThomas Come & Get Your Boy George Zimmerman
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2015, 03:13:52 PM »
George Zimmerman has sparked fury on Twitter yet again after retweeting a picture of Trayvon Martin’s dead body.

A fan had posted the shocking image on the social network alongside a message to Zimmerman saying: ‘Z-Man is a one man army.’

Zimmerman then retweeted the image to more than 10,000 followers on his account, which he often uses to troll people online

You mean ain't NOBODY popped his fat azzz yet? 
What is taking so long? ::)

He hasn't gotten up this way yet y'all... :tiptoe:

Cholly, Dog, 79, EB...

Please don't get me started. I have worked on the literacy campaigns here for years. It is an uphill battle. You would be surprised at the number of folks with HS diplomas, Associates AND Bachelor degrees who cannot read WITH COMPREHENSION!!!!  It really is discouraging! Cholly, I feel your pain. I remember when The Boy was in high school and I had to go down to the school and put on one of my larger N-gress noses with his counselor who told me that he wouldn't check with the Trig teacher to see if there was a mistake (he was given a C instead of an A, even though he earned it) because most boys don't have critical thinking skills. ???  I was enraged   >:( . After retrieving my scalp and demanding that we go talk to the principal RIGHT THEN, he could suddenly check with the teacher. Imagine that...   :tongue2::laugh:

Teeny and Little

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
Re: JayThomas Come & Get Your Boy George Zimmerman
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2015, 03:37:07 PM »
George Zimmerman has sparked fury on Twitter yet again after retweeting a picture of Trayvon Martin’s dead body.

A fan had posted the shocking image on the social network alongside a message to Zimmerman saying: ‘Z-Man is a one man army.’

Zimmerman then retweeted the image to more than 10,000 followers on his account, which he often uses to troll people online

You mean ain't NOBODY popped his fat azzz yet? 
What is taking so long? ::)

He hasn't gotten up this way yet y'all... :tiptoe:

Cholly, Dog, 79, EB...

Please don't get me started. I have worked on the literacy campaigns here for years. It is an uphill battle. You would be surprised at the number of folks with HS diplomas, Associates AND Bachelor degrees who cannot read WITH COMPREHENSION!!!!  It really is discouraging! Cholly, I feel your pain. I remember when The Boy was in high school and I had to go down to the school and put on one of my larger N-gress noses with his counselor who told me that he wouldn't check with the Trig teacher to see if there was a mistake (he was given a C instead of an A, even though he earned it) because most boys don't have critical thinking skills. ???  I was enraged   >:( . After retrieving my scalp and demanding that we go talk to the principal RIGHT THEN, he could suddenly check with the teacher. Imagine that...   :tongue2::laugh:

:snicker :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
Well I am IMPATIENTLY Waiting for his @zz to be tarred and feathered.

I don't want his @zz to die, I want his @zz to suffer.  I want him confined to a wheelchair with a colostomy  bag because he has no control of his bodily functions.  I want to see drool coming out of his mouth, but I want his mind to be sharp.   I want him to WANT to say something, to move, to express himself, but CAN'T.  I want him in his own personal prison.  I want him to have bedsores on his body because nobody gives a damn about him enough to switch his position in the bed.   I want him in pain every day for the rest of his life.  

To call this man scum is an insult to scum.

This...I see Valley Girl and Golden Kitten old holding it down today.  :clap:

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
CU,

You can overlook some things but when it comes to education, I am a firm believer that you should be given the grade you earn and especially when you work hard to get good grades (or in my case, when you nag and threaten a joker) - nothing less...  :nod: ;D

Teeny and Little

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
CU,

You can overlook some things but when it comes to education, I am a firm believer that you should be given the grade you earn and especially when you work hard to get good grades (or in my case, when you nag and threaten a joker) - nothing less...  :nod: ;D

Absolutely sis.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
I can't even think of a word or phrase terrible enough to call him, because none I come up with capture just how sewage-y his whole entire being is.  IF there is any justice (even a little), that putrid sewage that is his entire being is & will do what sewage does eventually.

Ok, let me go talk with my Lord 'bout this, because I'm sure He's none too pleased with my feeling this way. & He's right, but why WHY can such go unchecked...for now, anyways?
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
I can't even think of a word or phrase terrible enough to call him, because none I come up with capture just how sewage-y his whole entire being is.  IF there is any justice (even a little), that putrid sewage that is his entire being is & will do what sewage does eventually.

Ok, let me go talk with my Lord 'bout this, because I'm sure He's none too pleased with my feeling this way. & He's right, but why WHY can such go unchecked...for now, anyways?

I feel you, that's why I haven't commented. I don't like the feeling I have for him and honestly, I'm kind of ashamed because I know it's not right.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

:no:.......j, you and other sistahs who commune here are mothers.  Can you even IMAGINE what must be going through Sybrina Fulton's head with this CREEP very cavalierly talking about photos of the corpse of the child HE murdered?

Lets pray for Ms. Fulton.  :(

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News