News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: BALTIMORE's STATE's ATTORNEY: GRAY'S DEATH WAS A HOMICIDE  (Read 2840 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: MD STATE's ATTORNEY: GRAY'S DEATH WAS A HOMICIDE
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2015, 08:51:48 AM »

I can't read it

Called Baltimore FOP. There will be a special web site being sit up for donations for the six policemen wrongfully charged with homicide. GoFundme.com dropped the original site. Not to worry another site is being developed and will be up and running soon. I am waiting to contribute.

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2015, 09:10:13 AM »

I can't read it

Since you have more evidence than the investigators, please do share.  :popcorn:

Called Baltimore FOP. There will be a special web site being sit up for donations for the six policemen wrongfully charged with homicide. GoFundme.com dropped the original site. Not to worry another site is being developed and will be up and running soon. I am waiting to contribute.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2015, 09:15:21 AM »

I can't read it

Since you have more evidence than the investigators, please do share.  :popcorn:

Anyone with a inch of sense, knows the Baltimore City State's Attorney took a leap with the charges.

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2015, 10:46:54 AM »

I can't read it

Anyone with a inch of sense, knows the Baltimore City State's Attorney took a leap with the charges.

Again, what evidence do you have to the contrary? Did you investigate the case or are you relying on the FOP who clearly gave false information to the Washington Post and gave false information at their press conference.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2015, 11:09:28 AM »

I can't read it

Again, what evidence do you have to the contrary? Did you investigate the case or are you relying on the FOP who clearly gave false information to the Washington Post and gave false information at their press conference.

I will be sending my share of dollars to the FOP for the defense of these policemen. You jokers are 4 time losers in the last four cases where you jumped to conclusions.

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2015, 11:22:01 AM »

I can't read it

I will be sending my share of dollars to the FOP for the defense of these policemen. You jokers are 4 time losers in the last four cases where you jumped to conclusions.

You're the only one jumping to conclusions. They were charged not found guilty. You are making the case that they are innocent without any evidence to support your claim.  :shrug:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2015, 11:46:50 AM »

I can't read it

You're the only one jumping to conclusions. They were charged not found guilty. You are making the case that they are innocent without any evidence to support your claim.  :shrug:

I haven't made a case for their innocence. I said, they were wrongfully charged. Even, liberal/progressive, Alan Dershowotiz has commented about the charges.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/alan-dershowitz-rips-charges-against-baltimore-cops-sad-day-for-justice/

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2015, 12:08:49 PM »

I can't read it

I haven't made a case for their innocence. I said, they were wrongfully charged. Even, liberal/progressive, Alan Dershowotiz has commented about the charges.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/alan-dershowitz-rips-charges-against-baltimore-cops-sad-day-for-justice/

Neither you nor Dershowitz have the evidence she has.  :shrug: You do realize all the evidence isn't public don't you?

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2015, 01:54:45 PM »

I can't read it

Neither you nor Dershowitz have the evidence she has.  :shrug: You do realize all the evidence isn't public don't you?

K----, the only reason this neophyte prosecutor came out with charges is she was scared s**tless if she didn't Baltimore would see more rioting. Did you hear her comments prior to and following her reading the indictment. GET REAL K----, this rookie was scared to do the right thing.

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2015, 02:21:08 PM »

I can't read it

K----, the only reason this neophyte prosecutor came out with charges is she was scared s**tless if she didn't Baltimore would see more rioting. Did you hear her comments prior to and following her reading the indictment. GET REAL K----, this rookie was scared to do the right thing.

You are deflecting sir. She has the evidence, you do not. If you did, you would have provided it rather than name calling.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2015, 02:35:34 PM »

I can't read it

Since you have more evidence than the investigators, please do share.  :popcorn:

You're the only one jumping to conclusions. They were charged not found guilty. You are making the case that they are innocent without any evidence to support your claim.  :shrug:

Neither you nor Dershowitz have the evidence she has.  :shrug: You do realize all the evidence isn't public don't you?

You are deflecting sir. She has the evidence, you do not. If you did, you would have provided it rather than name calling.

She has nothing.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: This is from your own liberal organ....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/02/baltimore-police-trial-freddie-gray_n_7196984.html

She only made the indictment because her ass knew if she didn't her and Stephanie would not be re-elected as even dog catchers.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:37:27 PM by oldsport »

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: BALTIMORE's STATE's ATTORNEY: GRAY'S DEATH WAS A HOMICIDE
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2015, 02:49:41 PM »
 :popcorn:  I DO NOT ENGAGE A--HOLES.
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2015, 03:01:37 PM »

I can't read it

Since you have more evidence than the investigators, please do share.  :popcorn:

You're the only one jumping to conclusions. They were charged not found guilty. You are making the case that they are innocent without any evidence to support your claim.  :shrug:

Neither you nor Dershowitz have the evidence she has.  :shrug: You do realize all the evidence isn't public don't you?

She has nothing.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: This is from your own liberal organ....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/02/baltimore-police-trial-freddie-gray_n_7196984.html

She only made the indictment because her a**  knew if she didn't her and Stephanie would not be re-elected as even dog catchers.

Again, no evidence. Just being a mouth piece for Faux News.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2015, 03:59:28 PM »
:popcorn:  I DO NOT ENGAGE A--HOLES.

Then get your head from between your legs.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2015, 04:08:23 PM »
Krauthammer makes some very good points and raising some disturbing questions about this prosecutor's motive for the charges filed.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/417804/krauthammers-take-speed-baltimore-charges-looks-appeasement-mob-nr-staff

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule