I don't understand why so many republicans (77%) believe that the election was rigged? Don't they realize President Trump does this everytime he faces an outcome he doesn't like?
* In 20212 in spite of Obama winning by a landslide he declared the election was rigged. In fact he called for a march on Washington to protest the results.
* In 2016 he said the Emmy's were rigged against him after The Apprentice lost out to The Amazing Race.
* In 2016 he claimed the Iowa Caucus was rigged to favor Ted Cruz. In fact he tweeted "Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it!"
* In 2016 he claimed the Wisconsin primary as fraudulent when he again lost to Ted Cruz.
* In 2016 he claimed the presidential election was rigged because Hillary Clinton won the popular vote
* In 2016 he claimed the lawsuit against Trump University was rigged because he had a Hispanic judge (Gonzalo Curiel) .
Here he is in 2020 doing the same thing which doesn't surprise me because clearly he can't process losing. Perhaps there is a medical/mental disorder to describe this? I'm not even sure he can help himself?
What does surprise me is republicans and republican leadership still falling in line behind a pathological liar?