NCCU is expecting 300+ students to participate in this full day Professional Development Symposium. I will be facilitating a morning session and participating in several others throughout the day. This is what it will take to truly prepare our students for the professional world. Professional Development Networking Conference
Saturday, September 29th
8:15 am – 3:00pm
M.H. School of Education Building
Keynote Speaker will begin at 9am and end at 9:45am.
• Jullien Gordon, CEO and Founder of Innerview International, Inc.
These concurrent sessions will begin at 10:00am and end at 10:45am.
• Leveraging Student Leadership in the Work Place | NCCU Student Union
• Hook Me Up: Best Practices of Networking | NCCU Career Services
• Things Your Boss Wants You to Know | EagleBanker
• Say It Like a STAR: Interviewing Techniques | Vanguard, Inc.
• Internship 101
These concurrent sessions will begin at 11:00am and end at 11:45am.
• Just Go: Seeking Global Opportunities | Global Health Fellowship
• Adjusting to the Corporate Culture | INROADS & Vanguard, Inc.
• Career Smarts for Liberal Arts | NCCU
• Federal Job | Environmental Protection Agency
• Hook Me Up: Best Practices for Networking | Vanguard, Inc.
These concurrent sessions will begin at 1:00pm and end at 1:45am.
• Say It Like a STAR: Interviewing Techniques | T. Howard Foundation
• Internship 101 | NCCU Career Services
• Graduate School: Hot Topic | Graduate Student Association
• Resume Clinic: What Could be Wrong with Your Resume | TBA
• Entrepreneurship | NCCU School of Business
• Developing Your Personal Brand | GlaxoSmithKline
These concurrent sessions will begin at 2:00pm and end at 2:45am.
• Education Industry Panel | Wake County Public Schools, North Carolina Association of Teachers
• Pharmacy Industry Panel | GlaxoSmithKline
• Retail Industry Panel | TBA Various
• Media & Communications Industry Panel |TBA Various