Quantcast
The $590 Million Powerball Lesson: Why Nice Guys Still Finish Last
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 05:52:14 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Access the Fan Forum through your mobile phone at http://mobff.onnidan.com.  Bookmark this URL for future mobile access.

+  Onnidan Fan Forum
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Discussion
| | |-+  General Discussion Forum
| | | |-+  The $590 Million Powerball Lesson: Why Nice Guys Still Finish Last
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The $590 Million Powerball Lesson: Why Nice Guys Still Finish Last  (Read 327 times)
FAMUVenom
Assistant GM

View Profile WWW
« on: August 26, 2013, 08:26:29 AM »

The $590 Million Powerball Lesson: Why Nice Guys Still Finish Last

Don't want to end up losing out? Ditch these five "nice guy" habits for a competitive edge.

Barry Moltz
Shafran Moltz Group
AMEX OpenForum
June 07, 2013

Gloria MacKenzie, a 84-year-old woman based in Florida, was the single biggest winner of the Powerball jackpot last week because she said someone was “kind enough” to let her step in front of the line at Publix. As a result, the quick pick lottery ticket destined for the "nice" lady, Mindy Crandell, went to MacKenzie. Though Crandell responded with even more kindness that "things are meant to be for a reason," to most of the general public, it seems like another case where the nice guy finished last.

In small business, there are many times where being "nice" will ensure a company finishes dead last. Here are five reasons you're not winning the race.

FULL ARTICLE

8-)

"If You STAY Ready ... You Ain't Got To GET Ready!"

And ... "You Are What You NEGOTIATE!"

So ...

"PIMP ... Or BE Pimped!"

Capler
Assistant GM

Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 10:46:35 AM »

I love the look on this guy's face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFymAM_j-IE
Neymar
Assistant GM

النصر لنا

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 11:10:34 AM »

I use to think nice guys finished last, but I have grown into knowing this isnt the case.

You keep your decency in life, and you are a better person for it emotionally and physically. Dbags get whats coming to them.

Also, when it comes to women, nice guys finish first.

Dbag breaks her heart, you catch her on the rebound, pump and when the dbag comes back and take her back you are free. Sex with no strings attached long as you dont make the big mistake of loving these hoes. nod

Capler
Assistant GM

Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 11:28:11 AM »

I agree 100%. I've known a lot of folk in my life, some good and some bad, and sometimes it seems bad people have the edge. My long term observations suggests otherwise. I try to make young people see this when they think it's all about now and instant gratifications. They must forgo the fun right now and put the hard work into laying the foundation for the rest of their lives. I made the investment when i was young while most of my peers were all about the good time. Fast forward and my sacrifices have paid off in spades, while they are pretty much broke down. I really don't understand why many young folk don't listen to older folk when they are handed a road map for success. All roads continue to lead to the same place, the only thing that change are the people traveling on them.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

HBCUFanNation Store - Custom Sportswear, Merchandise & Apparel including T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jerseys & more

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News