Quantcast
Tom Joyner and Donna Richardson Separated or Divorced????
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 04:39:25 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

+  Onnidan Fan Forum
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Discussion
| | |-+  General Discussion Forum
| | | |-+  Tom Joyner and Donna Richardson Separated or Divorced????
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Last Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tom Joyner and Donna Richardson Separated or Divorced????  (Read 22495 times)
The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green
Assistant GM

#1 NCCU Fan

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2012, 09:36:29 AM »

Have Tom and Donna separated or divorced?  Tom never talks about her anymore on his radio show.  Usually Tom takes off on Valentine's Day to have a special day with Donna.  He did not do that this year.  On the TJMS cruise Donna normally has a workout session everyday.  Tom did not mention that this year.

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY
Blue N Gold
Assistant GM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 10:00:29 AM »

Wow, I hope this is not true.But I wouldn't be surprised if it is. no

Brother Tony
Assistant GM

Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 10:10:09 AM »

TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"
Brother Tony
Assistant GM

Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 10:13:10 AM »

http://gossipingheifers.ning.com/profiles/blogs/developing-story-tom-joyner-and-donna-richardson-headed-for-divor

TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"
Cholly
Assistant GM

YES!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 02:49:28 PM »

Well...

51% of all marriages end in divorce.  shrug

Which is why it's soooooo hypocritical of people to say that LGBT marriage would damage the "institution of marriage"... ESPECIALLY when the average LGBT couple that weds has been together 20+ years ALREADY.  tiptoe

I'm just sayin....  shrug

Que82
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 04:50:40 PM »

Well...

Which is why it's soooooo hypocritical of people to say that LGBT marriage would damage the "institution of marriage"... ESPECIALLY when the average LGBT couple that weds has been together 20+ years ALREADY.  tiptoe

Dayum does every thread have to be a gay issue?Huh?  Are Tom and Donna members of the LGBT community?  no

Cholly
Assistant GM

YES!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 04:54:09 PM »

^^I'm just sayin'....  shrug

Blue N Gold
Assistant GM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 06:46:54 PM »

I was hoping that this wasn't true but it appears to be splitsville for Tom and Donna.

OW,

Why does parts of our sentences get cut off at the end now? shrug

Cholly
Assistant GM

YES!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 09:25:05 PM »

^^^GOOGLE-ADS!

You have to go to tools and shrink the size of your page to see everything.  shrug

Blue N Gold
Assistant GM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2012, 06:13:18 PM »

^^^GOOGLE-ADS!

You have to go to tools and shrink the size of your page to see everything.  shrug

Thanks Cholly. And what you said worked too. brickwall lol

Jay_Thomas
Assistant GM

You Know!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2012, 06:13:55 PM »

shrug I'm more surprised when married couples actually stay married.

I'm just saying.

Whatever.   tongue2
Blue N Gold
Assistant GM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 06:39:59 PM »

shrug I'm more surprised when married couples actually stay married.

I'm just saying.

Whatever.   tongue2

Jay,

I wonder the percentage of married couples that actually get counseling before they marry.I'm assuming that the percentage is pretty low.

Cats4ever
Assistant GM

General Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2012, 06:45:06 PM »

Well...

Divorce is an an abomination to GOD, I am just saying. tiptoe
Some is lying, and the love of money.

Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26
Que82
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 09:57:25 PM »

Well...

That is not true. nono2  Where are you getting this stuff?Huh?

Deut 24:1-4 24 “When a man takes a wife and marries her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, and she departs out of his house, 2 and if she goes and becomes another man's wife, 3 and the latter man hates her and writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, or if the latter man dies, who took her to be his wife, 4 then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled, for that is an abomination before the Lord. And you shall not bring sin upon the land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance.

The abomination is not the divorce its this part  "then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled," for that is an abomination before the Lord.

Jesus said in Matthew 19:9  And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality,[d] and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”

shrug

Cats4ever
Assistant GM

General Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2012, 05:19:54 AM »

Well...

That is not true. nono2  Where are you getting this stuff?Huh?

Deut 24:1-4 24 “When a man takes a wife and marries her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, and she departs out of his house, 2 and if she goes and becomes another man's wife, 3 and the latter man hates her and writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, or if the latter man dies, who took her to be his wife, 4 then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled, for that is an abomination before the Lord. And you shall not bring sin upon the land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance.

The abomination is not the divorce its this part  "then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled," for that is an abomination before the Lord.

Jesus said in Matthew 19:9  And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality,[d] and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”

shrug

“‘For the LORD God of Israel says That He hates divorce, For it covers one’s garment with violence,’ Says the LORD of hosts. ‘Therefore take heed to your spirit, That you do not deal treacherously’” (Malachi 2:16).

Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, but those who act faithfully are his delight. (Proverbs 12:22)

Proverbs 6:16-19, "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Ye are they that justify yourselves before men; but God
knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in
the sight of God” (Luke 16:15)

Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26
Pages: [1] 2 Last Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

HBCUFanNation Store - Custom Sportswear, Merchandise & Apparel including T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jerseys & more

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News