Quantcast
TU Nation, have you had enough of coach Slater embarrassment yet??
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 10:38:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

+  Onnidan Fan Forum
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Discussion
| | |-+  Sports Forum
| | | |-+  TU Nation, have you had enough of coach Slater embarrassment yet??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 » Last Go Down Print
Author Topic: TU Nation, have you had enough of coach Slater embarrassment yet??  (Read 3075 times)
TIGER JOHN
Assistant GM

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2011, 12:46:54 AM »

I know y'all ain't gonna complain at all on here about his less than mediocrity offense and his team in general, I am I'll tell you that. he has ruin TU's  football team with his no recruiting no coachng *ss, what a joke this man is. all I heard was "wait until he get his players on the team to run his system, he ain't got all his players yet".Really shrug he should be fired Monday morning, bright and early. next year TU will be worse under him. much worse...What A Joke!!!!!!!! I think his offense has been shutout more in six years than Comegy was in ten. 20-2 Zero Wow!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Oh I am not a TU grad BTW just a  loyal fan, but I don't go alone to get alone with anybody and the man neds to GOooooo!
TUTiger
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 06:08:33 AM »

Oh yeah, I've had enough alright.  I've had enough of you embarrassing Tuskegee University graduates on this board.  nod  Your posts say the same thing over, over, over, over, over, over & over again all day and every day.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 06:32:29 AM by TUTiger » Logged

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else."   Booker T. Washington
2014 Men SIAC & South Regional Basketball Div.II Champions
tusmse
Assistant GM

Assistant Coach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 06:47:24 AM »

I LOVE MY GOLDEN TIGERS WIN OR LOSE!!!

COACH SLATER IS THE HEAD GOLDEN TIGER.

TIGER JOHN, WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR RANTINGS!!!

I LOVE MICHELLE OBAMA!!
y04185
Assistant GM

Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 07:00:38 AM »

Tiger John, are you going to buy out Slater's contract?

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

TIGER JOHN
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 07:32:22 AM »

Oh yeah, I've had enough alright.  I've had enough of you embarrassing Tuskegee University graduates on this board.  nod  Your posts say the same thing over, over, over, over, over, over & over again all day and every day.

And as long as TU look and play like they do, it will continue......check this out, TU's offense did not cross KSU's 44 yard line of scrimmage.......what a joke! a total of six first downs, another joke!, JW was 3 of 7 for 27 yards with one interception and one sack, another joke!........J. Nared was 1 for 9 for five yards and a pick. Justin was sacked three times(no blocking up front at all) these are pee wee offensive numbers, what a joke the entire offensive staff is at TU. and for your info TUTiger your above statement is a lie, show me where I talked about KSU and TU on this board other than Saturday. The truth just kill some people don't it......but as long as TU's offense play like this, it will never stop.............and remember I care absolutely nothing about what you think about me, never have and never will, I think you need to know that. Wink Wink Wink
Ram-Fan
Assistant GM

Message Board Gangsters For Life

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 07:34:21 AM »

I am not we'll versed with Tuskegee football except playing against them in 2 pioneer bowls.  I have seen TJ's post all year.  

What is Tuskegee's record and is their any validity to his.post?

NCCU SOL Alum

Eagle Pride on the Low (please don't tell anyone)
TIGER JOHN
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 07:42:48 AM »

Tiger John, are you going to buy out Slater's contract?

I've got it good but not that good bur"  lol TU should just call him in and tell him good bye, he don't deserve no buy out the way he has ruin TU's football program, he should pay them...
TIGER JOHN
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 08:03:36 AM »

Oh yeah, I've had enough alright.  I've had enough of you embarrassing Tuskegee University graduates on this board.  nod

I know the truth hurts, trust me I know just how you must feel to see you school get kicked around like they are, see you go along to get along, I don't. If TU's coach was my daddy I would say the same thing about him....as a man he is a great person to know, as a fotball coach who can recruit good players, AWFUL!!!!!!!!!..........after watching Miles on Saturday TU may lose H C too, Ruffin got dem playing great football. Miles put up 45 on KSU and TU could not score a single point on umm...just make me SICK!!! Angry Angry Angry
TIGER JOHN
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 08:08:21 PM »

I am not we'll versed with Tuskegee football except playing against them in 2 pioneer bowls.  I have seen TJ's post all year.  

What is Tuskegee's record and is their any validity to his.post?

TU's record is 2-5 and counting and it's gonna get worse because the offense is just pathetic, we had a total of 113 yards against Kentucky State on offense, what a joke!
Ram-Fan
Assistant GM

Message Board Gangsters For Life

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 08:57:29 PM »

TJ, the other guys may not feel Phifer pain but I do.

You also don't have to explain not being a TURN grad.  They should be glad to have a fan like you that is not an Alum.  Why do you think PWC's get 80 and 90k a game in attendance.  They have loyal die hard fans who are non-alums.

I sat through the 2009 WSSU 1-10 season.  Drove down for the Thursday night game against FAMILY, went to NY for the Morgan game to see us lose in OT.  Saw us lead HIU entire game at HC and lose at end of game (oh yeah, it was cold and raining).

Only game we won, at BCU was game I didn't make.

Our offense was atrocious and it was hard to watch.  So, I feel you.

NCCU SOL Alum

Eagle Pride on the Low (please don't tell anyone)
TIGER JOHN
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 10:58:38 PM »

TJ, the other guys may not feel Phifer pain but I do.

You also don't have to explain not being a TURN grad.  They should be glad to have a fan like you that is not an Alum.  Why do you think PWC's get 80 and 90k a game in attendance.  They have loyal die hard fans who are non-alums.

I sat through the 2009 WSSU 1-10 season.  Drove down for the Thursday night game against FAMILY, went to NY for the Morgan game to see us lose in OT.  Saw us lead HIU entire game at HC and lose at end of game (oh yeah, it was cold and raining).

Only game we won, at BCU was game I didn't make.

Our offense was atrocious and it was hard to watch.  So, I feel you.

The TU nation need to stop kidding them selves, they know dayum well coach Slater has all but ruin our storied football program. I get calls from ex-players that I know very well asking me "what in the hell is going on at TU, so they know and they are very pissed too. I tell you this you got to look deep and hard to come up with some of the numbers the offense is putting up right now ..and I mean look hard and you still may not find it. when your offense can only muster 113 yds in a total game you ain't got no offense what so ever............................................................................... tiptoe
MilesBear1
Assistant GM

Mr. S.I.A.C./Mr. S.W.A.C.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 12:45:22 AM »

November 5th. Grin

"The Bears Den" and "The ASU Hornets Hive", WSSU
"CME Bowl Champions for Life"
Steel City Classic Champions 01,02,03,05,06
2004 Alabama State University SWAC Champs
2007 Football Attendence Champions
2011,2013 SIAC West Div. Football Champions
2011 SIAC Football Champions
2011 Pioneer Bowl
TrueEagle
Assistant GM

Asst. GM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 07:53:27 AM »

I hate to see a tradition-rich, proud program like TU go through times like this...ESPECIALLY if it is preventable.

"The EAGLE is no common, ordinary barnyard fowl, and while a sparrow clings to its flock, AN EAGLE SOARS ALONE!" -Dr. James Shepherd, Founder of NCCU    nod
G-Ram
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 08:09:02 AM »

I could see if it happened two or three seasons in a row...but wow..you're not even giving the man a chance to have ONE losing season. How would the next Coach feel knowing that he is gone if he had one losing season? How would the next Coach feel if he knew he would have one distraught fan that would sling his name in the mud 24-7 if he lost two games in a row?........ shrug
Golden Kitten
Assistant GM

Student Advokitty/Fashion Police

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 09:20:43 AM »

Ditto what TUT, tumse, and others have said...

It's clear that SOME of us have convenient memory. Let me just mention the names Jim Martin and Haney Catchings... tiptoe tiptoe

Teeny-Honor Roll & Writer of Week-Paul Robeson-Malcolm X Aca
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 » Last Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

HBCUFanNation Store - Custom Sportswear, Merchandise & Apparel including T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jerseys & more

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News