Quantcast
Ghetto NCCU
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2014, 10:40:52 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

+  Onnidan Fan Forum
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Discussion
| | |-+  On the Sidelines and In The Stands
| | | |-+  Ghetto NCCU
« previous next »
Pages: 1st 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 » Last Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ghetto NCCU  (Read 14780 times)
aggiegrad2009
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 11:03:34 PM »

The dudes running around the track have been doing that for a few years now... BUT A&T does not like people out on that track which is why the Ques were asked to get off of it....

And they were NOT in the way of any of your cheerleader cheering you were really reaching on that one...

Knocking down the competition one game at a time!!!!!!
Decks
Assistant GM

Aggie Pride!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 11:03:44 PM »

Well Im watching on Aggie TV(internet), I think it was tacky that A&t did not show NCCU's band at halftime. The screen was blank until A&T's band came out.  nono2

You should be thankful!!  lol

Aggie Football 2013
It's time to put your big boy pants on!
DJTheRealist
Assistant GM

Mr. Fierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 11:11:18 PM »

The dudes running around the track have been doing that for a few years now... BUT A&T does not like people out on that track which is why the Ques were asked to get off of it....

And they were NOT in the way of any of your cheerleader cheering you were really reaching on that one...

So I guess doing toe touches beside/behind them is totally legit....That's really great to know!

Co-Founder of the NCCU Screaming Eagles...Don't Mess With The Flock!!!
aggiegrad2009
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »

DUDE if somebody doing a 5-10 second AT MOST toe touch stops your cheerleaders from cheering then they dont need to be cheering POINT BLANK end of discussion....

You can tell when folks loose they start to find simple things to complain about... Take the loss, regroup, and come out strong against App State... BTW Good Luck on the rest of your season.

Tonights game while fairly sloppy at times I feel will be one that will be talked about for a good while.

Knocking down the competition one game at a time!!!!!!
DJTheRealist
Assistant GM

Mr. Fierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 11:53:44 PM »

DUDE if somebody doing a 5-10 second AT MOST toe touch stops your cheerleaders from cheering then they dont need to be cheering POINT BLANK end of discussion....

You can tell when folks loose they start to find simple things to complain about... Take the loss, regroup, and come out strong against App State... BTW Good Luck on the rest of your season.

Tonights game while fairly sloppy at times I feel will be one that will be talked about for a good while.

Please trust and believe me that I am not trying to pick at things that happend during the game...The game to me is over and done with...aka the past....No need to dwell on it...I never stated that they made NCCU Cheerleader's stop cheering...I was just stating what they were doing (which was students/cheerleders, or whateva they are called.....I've never seen any group/squd, whatever do that....Normally if someone gets near a squad security will ask them to move....POINT BLANK...I wish NCAT much luck with the rest of their season as well...Thanks!

criticalone
Prophyte

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 12:30:58 AM »

It is a sign of disrespect for a band to play to the visitors side but what else do you expect from NCCU at least didnt start a riot this year.  Why would we broadcast a band thats playing to the visitors side? The show was sloppy anyway...

Get some class NCCU!

eagle pride
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 12:45:13 AM »

It is a sign of disrespect for a band to play to the visitors side but what else do you expect from NCCU at least didnt start a riot this year.  Why would we broadcast a band thats playing to the visitors side? The show was sloppy anyway...

Get some class NCCU!

You just mad that the Sound Machine showed those aggies up tonight.  This was not your first time seeing this and it will not be your last. nono2  Enjoy your victory.

Whether great or small, victory is victory!
criticalone
Prophyte

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 12:51:39 AM »

Get some class NCCU!

You just mad that the Sound Machine showed those aggies up tonight.  This was not your first time seeing this and it will not be your last. nono2  Enjoy your victory.

LMAO seriously .... I was more entertained by Hampton last weekend then your band!!!!

eagle pride
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 12:56:14 AM »

Get some class NCCU!

LMAO seriously .... I was more entertained by Hampton last weekend then your band!!!!

That's what haters do, enjoy others. lol  The Sound Machine showed out at half time.  We Eagle fans are used to the Sound Machine playing to us on the road because we bring large amounts of fans.  We love it.  You don't have to. nono2 

DJTheRealist
Assistant GM

Mr. Fierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 01:00:51 AM »

Get some class NCCU!

Ahhhh...The power of individuality....A&T's show was great....The ONLY thing that have me like WOW was the lady with twirling fire (only to drop one)...No biggie....But again NCCU def showed up and showed out during halftime..During the break down part A&T's students and fan were not HYPE from what I saw...I just KNEW they were going to bring it....I still feel like they are a STAND BAND...Just my opinion...

BTW...In case you missed A&T's field show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS9bCRxPE9E

The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green
Assistant GM

#1 NCCU Fan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 01:06:03 AM »

First of all, Capler your stupidity is really showing on this thread.  It has been stated on this forum that NCCU will play to the crowd where they will get the largest reponse.  NCCU has played to their fans on several occasions.  They have also played to the the home crowd when were the visiting team.  Hell, 25 years ago I saw A&T's band do the same thing.  CAPLER YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!

I have been following HBCU football for over 40 years.  I have seen bands from the SWAC, MEAC, and others play to their crowd when they were the visiting school.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 01:08:50 AM by The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green » Logged

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY
eagle pride
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 01:14:38 AM »

Get some class NCCU!

Ahhhh...The power of individuality....A&T's show was great....The ONLY thing that have me like WOW was the lady with twirling fire (only to drop one)...No biggie....But again NCCU def showed up and showed out during halftime..During the break down part A&T's students and fan were not HYPE from what I saw...I just KNEW they were going to bring it....I still feel like they are a STAND BAND...Just my opinion...

BTW...In case you missed A&T's field show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS9bCRxPE9E

That was terrible.  I see why some aggies are mad. tongue2

WileECoyote06
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 01:59:20 AM »

Did anyone mention how the game officials warned the Sound Machine to quit playing when A and T came to the line of scrimmage, but ignored with the Marching Aggie Machine did the same thing; throughout the third and fourth quarter?

thefan

The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green
Assistant GM

#1 NCCU Fan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2009, 02:24:25 AM »

Did anyone mention how the game officials warned the Sound Machine to quit playing when A and T came to the line of scrimmage, but ignored with the Marching Aggie Machine did the same thing; throughout the third and fourth quarter?

thefan

A lot of folks notice that, especially when we had 3rd and goal from the 1 that could have possibly given us the lead  in the 4th quarter.

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY
Aggie D.
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 03:54:57 AM »

The title of the tread is a little dramatic.  Central is not "ghetto" because their band did not perform to the home team. I don't understand why but "whatever man".  I've been following Aggie Football since grade school.  The B&GMM, in recent history anyway, always performs to the home team.  Any marching band that performs in Aggie Stadium also performs to the home side including NCCU with the exception of last evening.   

God is good!
Pages: 1st 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 » Last Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

HBCUFanNation Store - Custom Sportswear, Merchandise & Apparel including T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jerseys & more

News