News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Person ‘passes gas’ on an American Airlines plane to emergency land at RDU  (Read 257 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more

Somebody “passed gas” on an American Airlines plane, causing passengers to become sick and everyone had to be removed from the jet.

WNCN reported that the plane landed at Raleigh-Durham International Airport on Sunday afternoon when the incident was reported.

People on the flight complained of headaches and nausea and had to be taken off the plane.

Authorities investigated the incident and determined that one of the passengers had “passed gas.” Officials said later that it was a “medical call.”
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • I got House Pride!
    • View Profile

"Ok, Ok, I tell you erry ting, ok"

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :o............Wow!!

Man, the smell was so bad the pilot had to make an emergency landing. Well, it's interesting that I'm reading this story this morning.

Last nite for dinner, Mrs. Strike prepared a lasagna dish that contained FOUR different types of cheeses. It was beyond a doubt one of the most delicious lasagna dishes I've ever had. But this morning has been BRUTAL.

To put it delicately, I'm grateful that I did not have a flight today..............YIKES!!!

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile

Man, the smell was so bad the pilot had to make an emergency landing. Well, it's interesting that I'm reading this story this morning.

Last nite for dinner, Mrs. Strike prepared a lasagna dish that contained FOUR different types of cheeses. It was beyond a doubt one of the most delicious lasagna dishes I've ever had. But this morning has been BRUTAL.

To put it delicately, I'm grateful that I did not have a flight today..............YIKES!!!

:lmao:

I betcha you took some for lunch today.....

Golden Showers Loving potus Making AmeriKKKa Great Again!

Online DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We Live In An Era Of Smart Phones And Stupid People.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Lord have mercy, now white folk are passing out because somebody farted.  They are so soft. A little stank never killed anybody.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • I got House Pride!
    • View Profile
Lord have mercy, now white folk are passing out because somebody farted.  They are so soft. A little stank never killed anybody.

was probably one of them anyway smelling like somebody died last week  :lmao:

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I'm like this, unless a big hole opened up in the side of he plane, don't be turing the plane around taking me back to the place where I've just waited 2 hours on the tarmac to take off.  Hell no!  >:(

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
and I see that a story about alleged farts brought Cap into the discussion....like a moth to a flame....

Oh, it wasn't due to a passenger passing gas. A passenger became ill and then several others soon became ill.

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Alum.......Mrs. Strike asked last nite if I wanted leftovers for dinner tonite. And that was certainly before the "difficulties" that arose this morning.  And, no, praise God, I did not bring any into the office for lunch today,

Man, it took around SIX trips to the bathroom this morning - visits spread out over home and office - to properly and thoroughly evacuate my bowels after last nite's meal. And that doesn't include the numerous bodily "emissions" that are ongoing even to this point.  :(

Ok, that's enough, to say more will impinge on the dignity, decorum and quality of posts that peeps on this board have come to expect of your humble poster.  ;D

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Alum.......Mrs. Strike asked last nite if I wanted leftovers for dinner tonite. And that was certainly before the "difficulties" that arose this morning.  And, no, praise God, I did not bring any into the office for lunch today,

Man, it took around SIX trips to the bathroom this morning - visits spread out over home and office - to properly and thoroughly evacuate my bowels after last nite's meal. And that doesn't include the numerous bodily "emissions" that are ongoing even to this point.  :(

Ok, that's enough, to say more will impinge on the dignity, decorum and quality of posts that peeps on this board have come to expect of your humble poster.  ;D
Damn, 6 trips....this is a good place for a Stick-Up!  That poor toilet and bathroom is in peril. Did you checkbto see if the wallpaper is still adhered to the wall!

In closing, quoting Cube, " coming out feeling 'bout 10 pounds lighter!"

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

You must have graduated from the '87 School of Waaaaaay Too Much Information?  :nod:

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
...........and YOU, my dear sir, Cap^^^^^, must have graduated from the School of Feeling Compelled to Comment NUMEROUS TIMES on Every Damn Topic on this Board.

;D

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
...........and YOU, my dear sir, Cap^^^^^, must have graduated from the School of Feeling Compelled to Comment NUMEROUS TIMES on Every Damn Topic on this Board.

;D

Preach, Rev Strike!

==========

==========

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News