Quantcast
Cowboys Fire Ryan
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 08:52:49 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

+  Onnidan Fan Forum
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Discussion
| | |-+  Sports Forum
| | | |-+  Cowboys Fire Ryan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cowboys Fire Ryan  (Read 290 times)
DTMCYB
Assistant GM

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2013, 12:25:43 AM »

Umm, I don't think the defensive side of the ball is the major problem.  The Emperor has not clothes...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130108/rob-ryan/?sct=hp_t2_a8&eref=sihp

Dallas defensive coordinator Rob Ryan was fired Tuesday after his injury-depleted unit struggled in a pair of season-ending losses that kept the Cowboys out of the playoffs for a third straight year.
Ryan was let go a day after running backs coach Skip Peete was fired, and less than a week after Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said things were going to get "uncomfortable" at team headquarters in nearby Irving.
"At this time, the decision has been made to move forward in a different direction philosophically on defense," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said in a statement. "I have an immense amount of respect for Rob as a person and as a football coach."

dedhorse dedhorse dedhorse dedhorse dedhorse dedhorse

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130108/rob-ryan/#ixzz2HS9Qe0ok

Oldschoolram
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 01:36:42 PM »

You said that right.  I hate the Cowards, but you're right.  They (JJ) are too stubborn to fire Garrett.  That would mean he(they) was wrong in hiring him.  They have little to no running game and the DC gets fired. Roll Eyes
FunCkMaster
Assistant GM

Head Coach

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 01:56:32 PM »

Good riddance, I am tired of seeing his caveman-lookin' *&%@ on the TV screen. The more dysfunction in "Big D", the betta!! nod lol

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2013 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
Oh yeah, and the Dallas Cowboys, Duke Basketball, New York Yankees...ARE STILL THE REAL AXIS OF EVIL..
Jumbo97
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 02:18:57 PM »

D@mn Jerry/Dallas at least Danny Boy/Skins would have a marathon session with a coach and fire him face to face.  How you gonna send the man on vacation then fire him long distant?  Run your organization Jerry run! bow bow bow bow
punchy
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 11:50:42 AM »

He'll be right back working before the end of next week.  nod

Oldschoolram
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 02:54:55 PM »

Good riddance, I am tired of seeing his caveman-lookin' *&%@ on the TV screen. The more dysfunction in "Big D", the betta!! nod lol

My apologiy for the moment of righteousness.  You are correct!! bow
Dallas33
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 03:26:46 PM »

Im hearing they are considering Monte Kiffin as the DC. I would rather see Lovie since they both run the tampa 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

HBCUFanNation Store - Custom Sportswear, Merchandise & Apparel including T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jerseys & more

News