Quantcast
Jaguar Nation will SU take the interim tag off coach Dawson Odums??
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 12:44:12 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

+  Onnidan Fan Forum
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Discussion
| | |-+  Sports Forum
| | | |-+  Jaguar Nation will SU take the interim tag off coach Dawson Odums??
« previous next »
Pages: 1st 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 » Last Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jaguar Nation will SU take the interim tag off coach Dawson Odums??  (Read 5188 times)
same ole mess
Assistant GM

HU

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 02:58:01 PM »

Ok give that guy a break, you ain't squeaky clean either are you? Just saying, he had a domestic dispute, he was wrong and was fired, but hell he deserves a second chance. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten one after that fight or after hitting that blunt or after running that G in college. I hope you feel me guys.
Branj2
Assistant GM

2007 SWAC Champions

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2012, 03:19:14 PM »

Ok give that guy a break, you ain't squeaky clean either are you? Just saying, he had a domestic dispute, he was wrong and was fired, but hell he deserves a second chance. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten one after that fight or after hitting that blunt or after running that G in college. I hope you feel me guys.

Did I once say that SU shouldnt hire him? shrug

Jackson State Tigers 2007 SWAC Champions

Notre Dame Fighting Irish 2005 BCS(Fiesta Bowl)

Hoover Bucs 2000,2002 6A State Champions

2009 AFL2 American Conference Champions WB Scranton Pioneers

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFK4XxMsWuEri-ZlbFGeTfh89KSmW-vBUs-O7yQWeDi5Osplj8eg
bluedog
Head Coach

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 04:13:44 PM »

Fresh off the press...... they wanna hire Mike Haywood.... Shocked

lmao lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Home of the Jagaur Nation
bluedog
Head Coach

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2012, 04:14:49 PM »

Fresh off the press...... they wanna hire Mike Haywood.... Shocked

If thats the case you might as well hire Jenkins. At least Jenkins hasnt put his hands on any white women.....................................at least not any we know of. tiptoe

True, but it was dismissed this year because he did his debt to society, so to speak.

that's all... Huh?

lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Home of the Jagaur Nation
CU1994
Assistant GM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2012, 04:30:38 PM »

The bottom line is we have to hire the best we can afford and support him. I don't care if he's black, white or green. We can't be hookin somebody up for a job because he's our boy.....,Stump Mitchell. Really look into some of these cats backgrounds and for Gods sake, involve people who know something about football in the process.

Jaggrad
Assistant GM

2013 SWAC Champs!!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2012, 04:48:39 PM »

Man.. I love to see this worry about SU.. 

Again Dr. Broussard understand what's at stake.. So far dude is making the RIGHT decisions and is being supported by Administration and Fans alike... This is NOT another Stump Mitchell hook up!!!  Dude is NOT a Dumbarse like our other AD!! 

SU's Athletic Department is 10000x better shape than it was a year ago!! 

Branj2
Assistant GM

2007 SWAC Champions

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 05:02:36 PM »

Football in the SWAC is so much better when the traditional powers(SU, GSU, JSU) are doing well.  nod

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFK4XxMsWuEri-ZlbFGeTfh89KSmW-vBUs-O7yQWeDi5Osplj8eg
Jaggrad
Assistant GM

2013 SWAC Champs!!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 05:16:26 PM »

Football in the SWAC is so much better when the traditional powers(SU, GSU, JSU) are doing well.  nod

Agreed bro!!! nod

m ford
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 02:29:35 PM »

I agree with it too. Drumma1, how you think the SWAC Championship game will turn out and I am sure you will be there cheering for the Dark Side to do their thing.
DRUMMA1
Assistant GM

"Hail, Hail To Thee..."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2012, 02:35:22 PM »

I agree with it too. Drumma1, how you think the SWAC Championship game will turn out and I am sure you will be there cheering for the Dark Side to do their thing.

This is totally different JSU than the one who played UAPB earler this season.  I know this will be a great football game, with 2 qualiy marching bands in a packed stadium.

Im leaving Chatlotte Friday afternoon with an AAMU grad and will be linking up with other JSU alums in Atlanta Friday nite.

m ford
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 03:00:13 PM »

This is totally different JSU than the one who played UAPB earler this season.  I know this will be a great football game, with 2 qualiy marching bands in a packed stadium.

Im leaving Chatlotte Friday afternoon with an AAMU grad and will be linking up with other JSU alums in Atlanta Friday nite.

This should be a great game. You and the guys have a safe trip to the Ham. I am planing on being in town on that Friday to soak in all the fun. my daughter lives there and her inlaws are APBU grads so I will be hanging with them. But I must go to Columbus to the Pionner Bowl to see Skegee play or I'll never rest around my house.  lol
Jaggrad
Assistant GM

2013 SWAC Champs!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 10:00:39 AM »

Ya'll stankas have fun!!   lol

Nah, seriously bro.. Good luck to both teams!!

m ford
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 11:30:01 PM »

Did I here SU contacted coach Ruffin at Miles about being their coach.  Shocked
Jaggrad
Assistant GM

2013 SWAC Champs!!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2012, 10:46:00 AM »

You sure do hear alot of WRONG SHAT!!   no lol

Branj2
Assistant GM

2007 SWAC Champions

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »

You sure do hear alot of WRONG SHAT!!   no lol

IMO SU would be fools not to give Ruffin a holla. Dude won at Miles College a place where they haven’t had a winning tradition in football ever. That’s very impressive

Pages: 1st 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 » Last Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

HBCUFanNation Store - Custom Sportswear, Merchandise & Apparel including T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jerseys & more

News