Quantcast
Who is the favorite to win the MEAC and a playoff game
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 04:06:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

+  Onnidan Fan Forum
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Discussion
| | |-+  Sports Forum
| | | |-+  Who is the favorite to win the MEAC and a playoff game
« previous next »
Pages: 1st 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who is the favorite to win the MEAC and a playoff game  (Read 1031 times)
ssutigerpride
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 02:43:57 PM »

I'll take BCU to run away with the conference.  Those guys are stacked this season, and they've added 2 more FBS transfers.  South Carolina State is my 2nd choice.  My Darkhorse is Howard.  They've arguably got the best player in the conference on both sides of the ball.  SSU has no chance to win the conference this year lol..  Hopefully we can .500 ball.

-2013 NCAA Baseball Tournament Appearance
-2013 Baseball MEAC Champions
-2012 Regular Season Basketball MEAC Champions
-2012 NIT Appearance

"You can get anywhere from here"
Que82
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 07:30:37 PM »

BCU to win conference and not sure if any will win in playoff. shrug

Pages: 1st 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

HBCUFanNation Store - Custom Sportswear, Merchandise & Apparel including T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jerseys & more

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News