Quantcast
NCCU vs. UNCC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 04:21:46 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Access the Fan Forum through your mobile phone at http://mobff.onnidan.com.  Bookmark this URL for future mobile access.

+  Onnidan Fan Forum
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Discussion
| | |-+  Sports Forum
| | | |-+  NCCU vs. UNCC
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 » Last Go Down Print
Author Topic: NCCU vs. UNCC  (Read 3349 times)
DJTheRealist
Assistant GM

Mr. Fierce

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2011, 04:40:51 PM »

So after doing some research I noticed that UNCC is really thinking they will blow us out on Friday....

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=29687.0

Co-Founder of the NCCU Screaming Eagles...Don't Mess With The Flock!!!
The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green
Assistant GM

#1 NCCU Fan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 05:09:30 PM »

I will be in Charlotte on Friday night to be a witness to the shocked looked on the UNCC fans faces after the Eagles win.    nod     clap    nod

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY
Ram-Fan
Assistant GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 05:21:08 PM »

So after doing some research I noticed that UNCC is really thinking they will blow us out on Friday....

I saw a couple of post saying that, but most posters said they looked for NCCU to be competitive.

Good way to notify the Board y'all play UNCC Friday though.

Tracy Jordan's three tips to being a good Husband or mate.

1. Be a good listener.

2. Be a good gift giver.

3 Rock that Vajayjay
DJTheRealist
Assistant GM

Mr. Fierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 05:26:52 PM »

I saw a couple of post saying that, but most posters said they looked for NCCU to be competitive.

Good way to notify the Board y'all play UNCC Friday though.

Very true...but they plan on wining by 50 points...I really doubt that....

Bro. Askia Musa Afiba
Assistant GM

"Sound Machine" Band Booster & NCCU Eagle Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 06:07:01 PM »

Quote from: Iron9er on November 05, 2011, 08:41:21 AM

I'm not taking this team lightly, but I think we have a ton of bodies to throw at them, and will wear them out with our depth in the 2nd half of the game.  That's what I'm hoping, at least.

That and it's a home game. Sutton plays a physical game, should be possible to get him in foul trouble. If we get the refs we had for the G-W game last year, both teams' starting lineups could foul out.

It looks like there may be 4 homecooking officials on the floor for UNCC, instead of the Official Legal 3 blind mice.

That's OK, NCCU will upset their a**  anyway!!, true "Big-man" Center or not.

Let's Go Eagles !!!!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:10:58 PM by Bro. Askia Musa Afiba » Logged

On NCCU Wings of "Eagles Up - Soaring High" With Eagle Pride Amplified!  

Eagles Fan Forum
Sound Machine
Alumni Eagles
eagle pride
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 06:08:35 PM »

They are talking out the side of their necks talking about beating us by 50.  nono2

Whether great or small, victory is victory!
TrueEagle
Assistant GM

Asst. GM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »

One of the bruhs rhat pledged at UNCC (Charlotte) as they like to be called...spotted me 30 pts

"The EAGLE is no common, ordinary barnyard fowl, and while a sparrow clings to its flock, AN EAGLE SOARS ALONE!" -Dr. James Shepherd, Founder of NCCU    nod
TrueEagle
Assistant GM

Asst. GM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 06:31:12 PM »

By the way...I think tomorrow may be the deadline to get $10 tix foR a group of 10 or more. Other than that...
tix will be $25

"The EAGLE is no common, ordinary barnyard fowl, and while a sparrow clings to its flock, AN EAGLE SOARS ALONE!" -Dr. James Shepherd, Founder of NCCU    nod
81alphaeagle
Assistant GM

Head Coach

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 06:54:35 PM »

One of the bruhs rhat pledged at UNCC (Charlotte) as they like to be called...spotted me 30 pts

Must not be an Alpha, we dont have brothers that dumb.  Oh, take it.
BIG GRAY
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 06:58:47 PM »

We shall see.. tiptoe

It should be a good game especially with our NCCU former stand-out player now on UNC Charlotte's team  nod

NCCU 2006 HBCU National Football Champs

NCCU 2007 HBCU National Women‘s Basketball Co-Champs
CIAA Alum
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 07:17:01 PM »

We shall see.. tiptoe

It should be a good game especially with our NCCU former stand-out player now on UNC Charlotte's team  nod

Speaking of Briscoe, his "uncle" should be checking in on this board to talk smack real soon  lol

FIETTS
DJTheRealist
Assistant GM

Mr. Fierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 07:18:22 PM »

By the way...I think tomorrow may be the deadline to get $10 tix foR a group of 10 or more. Other than that...
tix will be $25

Very true....

DJTheRealist
Assistant GM

Mr. Fierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2011, 07:22:05 PM »

I am too excited about this game...I will be there all decked out with NCCU GEAR...and a NCCU FLAG to wave during the game....We will have to make sure that we score baskets and not make silly mistakes to beat them...I'm sure that they will get some close calls down the stretch....

PS. I hear that the NCCU Pep Band is coming....Can someone confirm this for me....I've never known them to travel to many away games until tournament time...

BIG GRAY
Assistant GM

Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2011, 07:47:16 PM »

I am too excited about this game...I will be there all decked out with NCCU GEAR...and a NCCU FLAG to wave during the game....We will have to make sure that we score baskets and not make silly mistakes to beat them...I'm sure that they will get some close calls down the stretch....

PS. I hear that the NCCU Pep Band is coming....Can someone confirm this for me....I've never known them to travel to many away games until tournament time...

It would be a great addition to have the Pep Band and Cheerleaders at the game.  I think a lot of NCCU Alums and Fans will be at the game - I will not be at the game. But I will be in Durham for the NCCU vs FAMU game on Saturday though.

Go Eagle Nation...... clap

NCCU 2006 HBCU National Football Champs

NCCU 2007 HBCU National Women‘s Basketball Co-Champs
DJTheRealist
Assistant GM

Mr. Fierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 08:01:18 PM »

It would be a great addition to have the Pep Band and Cheerleaders at the game.  I think a lot of NCCU Alums and Fans will be at the game - I will not be at the game. But I will be in Durham for the NCCU vs FAMU game on Saturday though.

Go Eagle Nation...... clap

Very true...Not sure if the cheerleaders will be allowed to come...I doubt it...when we played NC State they were really nice to allow us to bring them....NCCU will be well represented for this game....TRUST ME...I think the ticket office is getting upset that we will be rolling deep...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 » Last Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

HBCUFanNation Store - Custom Sportswear, Merchandise & Apparel including T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jerseys & more

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News